What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The baby I will have is NOT PURE.... not purely mine. Genetically speaking.

Women absorb dna, keep the dna, of every male she has been inseminated with.

Studies have shown this.

Animal breeders know this.

Ask your top dog breeder if he still considers a bitch will be able to create PURE BRED dogs if in her first litter she was bred by a MONGREL STUD.

Ha ha ha.

The baby I will have is NOT PURE.... not purely mine. Genetically speaking.

Women absorb dna, keep the dna, of every male she has been inseminated with.

Studies have shown this.

Animal breeders know this.

Ask your top dog breeder if he still considers a bitch will be able to create PURE BRED dogs if in her first litter she was bred by a MONGREL STUD.

Ha ha ha.

Not sure which studies you are referring to, but if you will start posting about DNA and genetics, you might want to read this first.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/the-structure-of-dna.html

Human and animal DNA is unique unto itself. That means a woman cannot "retain" or "absorb" another man's DNA and pass it on to another man's child. The offspring would either be yours or not. There is no such thing as genetic contamination caused by other men's semen having been inside your woman's innards. You might want to check scientific facts before spewing out nonsense. Its more than a little embarrassing considering your designation on this website, don't you think, Sir?

Edited by 99PercentCaffeine

hindi na yata standard yun "virginity" nowadays... kasi automatic (hope this is not being judgemental, realistic lang ako), kapag naging mag-bf/gf, may sexual contact kagad..

HJ/BJ at the very least, tapos siempre intercourse.. so I think hindi na din ganun ka-conservative mga babae ngayon kasi " partly" kasalanan din ng mga lalake, dahil "okay lang" kahit hindi na virgin.. basta mahal mo, "tanggap" mo.

kaya din very open na mga babae ngayon, kasi alam nila na kahit ano pa man maging "past" nila, siguradong may tatanggap sa kanila..

pero kung ako papililiin, sana yun GF mo is still a virgin hanggang [hopefully] i-kasal kayo. kasi sa "dating pag-iisip", virginity is the ultimate gift you can give to you future husband.

ngayon kung counter-agruement kung virgin yung lalake, ibang usapan yun :)

Sakin okay lang. Tanggap ko naman. Gf ko umamin sakin nung six months na kami. Once lang naman daw sa ex nya. Then aun mahal ko eh kaya tanggap ko. Pero nandun pa rin yung feeling ng medyo unfair. Kasi honestly siya ang first ko :D pero di ako first nya haha sana siya na first hanggang last hopefully... Pero tanggap ko na. Share lang. Based on true experience.