What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

I remember in a TV/movie (American). Guys multiply the number of experience by 3 to make them more experienced while girls divide the actual partners by 3.

Take what you can get from that. This is from Americans where virginity shouldn't be an issue.

If this is true.... Well, it just made me think. There may be some truth to this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Let me distinguish some more and breakdown my answers to this question: what comes to your mind when your GF is not a virgin?

1A. At the initial stage: If I am attracted to a girl at the onset, and I would come to know she has had several boyfriends before me, I would really think long and hard to consider courting her. Somehow, alert bells ring when I know a girl has had several failed relationships before me. The odds will be against me, and I know that the probability I will be another statistic for her would be very high.

1B. In connection with the above, I will always wonder what kind of sex she has had prior me. Having several failed relationships before me would me she has had very many sexual partners, and I would also presume some of them were just casual sex. In this regard, I will start to think she may have some high standards as far as sex is concerned, and I may fail her expectations. (Let's face it guys... sex, whether out of love or out of lust differs among men and women.)

2. If I take the challenge of courting and eventually would fall in love with her, I probably would forego 1A and 1B AFTER some time she will show ample proof she can maintain a serious honest-to-goodness relationship. Of course, it will take some time before I really get convinced about this. Having undergone several failed relationships, for me, is a matter not to be taken for granted.

3. Again, alarm bells would also sound if I know a girl has had several sex partners prior me. If she's in for casual sex, then, she can go on doing that even after we have become steadies.

You see, my recent ex taught me a lot of lessons, and after her, my outlook on women with several failed relationships, and who are easy with sex, has changed drastically.

My recent ex has two kids from two other guys. According to her, she has had 7 serious BFs before me, not counting the other guys she has gone to bed with. Despite her 'track record,' I gave her a shot. We lasted more than a year, until she left for work abroad. Lo and behold, it just took 3 months before she found another guy. I found it out early, and she continually denied it for another 3 months until I pressured her to call it quits. More revelations came out, and I came to the conclusion she was something close to a pathological liar. Until the very end, she never admitted she has another BF.

I must say, though, during the times we were with each other, she put her best foot forward. She was malambing, loving, and caring. She was definitely very good in bed, and she made so many promises which one would really believe she could keep.

It was good while it lasted, but I don't think she can really hold on to a relationship for long. Aside from that, I also think she's on to variety when it comes to sex. I also discovered she can easily be enticed to go to bed with just a little prodding.

This is a caveat: be very wary of women who have had several failed relationships, are easy with sex, and are liars!

• Like (+1) 1

I might be getting any negative remarks from this but as a woman, I wouldnt be surprised if the following comes to his mind if he fonds out thst im no longer a virgin. Love and other romanticism aside.

1. When was the first time - He should be plain curious.

2. How many did she sleep with? - Stil curious.

3. Did these men get involved with her in a relationship she believed to be serious or she got involved in casual sex with her full consent and awareness?

4. If she got involved in casual sex set up in the past, ill wonder about her level of being sexual adventurous. Will I make her happy in bed? Will she be contented with me? Does she have this sexual apetite switch when shes in a romantic serious relationship?

5. How jaded can she be? How strong should I be to make her believe I could be the one.

6. How sure I am that she didnt acquire any std?

7. May future ba sa babaeng to?

• 7 months later...

Let me distinguish some more and breakdown my answers to this question: what comes to your mind when your GF is not a virgin?

1A. At the initial stage: If I am attracted to a girl at the onset, and I would come to know she has had several boyfriends before me, I would really think long and hard to consider courting her. Somehow, alert bells ring when I know a girl has had several failed relationships before me. The odds will be against me, and I know that the probability I will be another statistic for her would be very high.

1B. In connection with the above, I will always wonder what kind of sex she has had prior me. Having several failed relationships before me would me she has had very many sexual partners, and I would also presume some of them were just casual sex. In this regard, I will start to think she may have some high standards as far as sex is concerned, and I may fail her expectations. (Let's face it guys... sex, whether out of love or out of lust differs among men and women.)

2. If I take the challenge of courting and eventually would fall in love with her, I probably would forego 1A and 1B AFTER some time she will show ample proof she can maintain a serious honest-to-goodness relationship. Of course, it will take some time before I really get convinced about this. Having undergone several failed relationships, for me, is a matter not to be taken for granted.

3. Again, alarm bells would also sound if I know a girl has had several sex partners prior me. If she's in for casual sex, then, she can go on doing that even after we have become steadies.

You see, my recent ex taught me a lot of lessons, and after her, my outlook on women with several failed relationships, and who are easy with sex, has changed drastically.

My recent ex has two kids from two other guys. According to her, she has had 7 serious BFs before me, not counting the other guys she has gone to bed with. Despite her 'track record,' I gave her a shot. We lasted more than a year, until she left for work abroad. Lo and behold, it just took 3 months before she found another guy. I found it out early, and she continually denied it for another 3 months until I pressured her to call it quits. More revelations came out, and I came to the conclusion she was something close to a pathological liar. Until the very end, she never admitted she has another BF.

I must say, though, during the times we were with each other, she put her best foot forward. She was malambing, loving, and caring. She was definitely very good in bed, and she made so many promises which one would really believe she could keep.

It was good while it lasted, but I don't think she can really hold on to a relationship for long. Aside from that, I also think she's on to variety when it comes to sex. I also discovered she can easily be enticed to go to bed with just a little prodding.

This is a caveat: be very wary of women who have had several failed relationships, are easy with sex, and are liars!

So thorough! I agree! but I still believe in second chances.

Nothing, hindi naman panahon ito nila maria Clara. Kailangan we have to be open minded to the things. Very rare kang makakakilala na virgin pa na tao, guy or girl. If you have, then you have to commend them for their willingness to wait and their dedication to making a very tough decision.

But as far as if the girl your with isn't a virgin anymore. So what? I'm not either. I don't have any problem with that. The important thing is, she's with me now. That's what matters

• 5 months later...