What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

• 4 weeks later...
one thing i realized ever since i started falling in love...I SUDDENLY FORGET ABOUT HER PAST...EVEN THOSE THAT DEALT WITH THE MEN IN HER PAST....you'll be surprised that there are times (fine it hurts at first) that you guys may talk about what they did before, yet if the love and respect there...pretty soon it just fades and you still accept and love the person for what she is...idealistic eh? but 'tis true, mein freunds. i mean it's her body fine, but we loved the woman for bein' her and not because of just her body right?....haay, love nga naman oh-oh :blush:

Same thing happened to me. I suddenly forget her past. And I, too, feel hurt sometimes, when I think about that moment she lost her virginity. But that fades away. I love her. She's with me now. What matters is that I should be doing my job of loving her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No big deal...even though sex could definitely be one of the factors in the relationship (just being true here ladies and gents :) ), it shouldn't be put into the highest of the priorities as there are other factors such as if your personalities hit off well, your likes, dislikes, sacrifices, your love for each other...family...etc...etc..

If sex is not in the highest of priorities, all the more virginity isnt....her virginity (or lack of it) isnt the reason I fell in love with her in the first place :heart:

But of course as long as she is not promiscuous when we are in our relationship.... :thumbsdownsmiley: coz I won't be :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think it matters a lot when she is your GF because GF/BF relationship is still a exploratory stage. in fact the issue most of the time is pagbibigyan ka rin ba ng GF mo? kasi you believe that if she had sex with the previous BF why cant you enjoy the same benefits? so the girl get trapped which is another subject. the issue of virginity might come in later when you start taking the relationship to a higher level. you start wondering if she will be a good wife and mother as the virginity becomes part of the test of character. you start wondering if she is comparing your performance with the previous guy. if the girl knows how to play her cards well then she can always make this issue a non-issue. reading the Memoirs of a Geshia is a must for you girls. it will teach you how to be politically correct and how to make your man believe that is the best in the world. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 months later...