Trance, Rave, House Music, Progressive...

hotchic_primrose

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest to you GV peeps out there that if you have Facebook accounts (I doubt if anyone on the planet hasn't), Tiesto, Armin or even our beloved PVD and Chicane have fan pages that update you with the LATEST songs they've mixed.

I am currently loving David Guetta's mixes. It's kinda cheeky in a way when Benny Benassi's first hits came out and every club (even the wannabe ones, sadly) made it anthems. But the rush that you get when you are either on the dance floor, driving your car, or our favorite after-partees, is seriously, SERIOUSLY good vibes! :thumbsupsmiley:

Please let me know if DG finally decides to grace our country with his presence. Spread the love! B)

I suggest to you GV peeps out there that if you have Facebook accounts (I doubt if anyone on the planet hasn't), Tiesto, Armin or even our beloved PVD and Chicane have fan pages that update you with the LATEST songs they've mixed.

^ +1 on this one.. I signed up on Tiesto's fan page, and I'm lovin all the mixes he's posted on FB..

One Tiesto track that I REALLY love is I Will Be Here, his collaboration with Sneaky Sound System. I had 2 versions, the Main Mix & the Radio Edit, then I did a mash-up combining both. It sounds AWESOME. Tiesto = Greatness :cool:

I'll post some of the tracks I have on my phone, just have to filter it out and pick the best ones.

I have one suggestion, though: Y'all might wanna check Trance Around The World, Above & Beyond's podcast on iTunes (you can also find these in IsoHunt, for those who download using torrents). That's where I got new mixes of PVD's Nothing But You, Chicane's Poppiholla, Sander Van Doorn's Bilksem, & Dirty Vegas' Nothing but You. =)

^ +1 on this one.. I signed up on Tiesto's fan page, and I'm lovin all the mixes he's posted on FB..

One Tiesto track that I REALLY love is I Will Be Here, his collaboration with Sneaky Sound System. I had 2 versions, the Main Mix & the Radio Edit, then I did a mash-up combining both. It sounds AWESOME. Tiesto = Greatness :cool:

I'll post some of the tracks I have on my phone, just have to filter it out and pick the best ones.

I have one suggestion, though: Y'all might wanna check Trance Around The World, Above & Beyond's podcast on iTunes (you can also find these in IsoHunt, for those who download using torrents). That's where I got new mixes of PVD's Nothing But You, Chicane's Poppiholla, Sander Van Doorn's Bilksem, & Dirty Vegas' Nothing but You. =)

Omg I LOVE "I Will Be Here" by Tiesto! One of his best mixes yet! :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add up another one: There are only 2 CD stalls in the metro that sell the LATEST and MOST COMPLETE house mixes that just came out from Hed Kandi, Fierce Angel, etc. The sales person even makes recommendations for you, so don't take her for face value.

The best part is, it's dirt cheap and they send you SMS when they get new stuff! Send me a PM if you truly are for good vibes. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...

Some of the tracks that I listen to over and over and over and over, well, you get the point.

Without You - Akesson

Flavour Park - Akesson

Sunchaser - Akesson

Perfect Blue - Akesson

For You - Envio

Are You - Ronski Speed feat. Mque (Sun Decade Mix)

I am Strong - Tiesto feat. Priscilla Ahn

You are my Diamond - Tiesto feat. Kianna

I Will Be Here - Tiesto

Louder than Boom - Tiesto

Clear Blue Water - Oceanlab (Ferry Corsten Remix)

Miracle - Oceanlab

Sky Falls Down - Oceanlab (Armin van Buuren Remix)

Satellite - Oceanlab

Sirens of the Sea - Oceanlab

Fire - Ferry Corsten

We Belong - Ferry Corsten

Made of Love - Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin

Far From In Love - Above and Beyond

Crucify Yourself - Amurai feat. Emma Hewitt

Summernight Confessions - Leon Bolier

Begging You - Cerf, Mistika, Jaren (Armin van Buuren Remix)

Poppiholla - Chicane

Generate the Wave - Dave 202

Lift - Sean Tyas

White Sand - Roger Shah

Barefoot in the Head - A Man Called Adam

Til the Sky Falls Down - Dash Berlin

You Never Said - Vantem (Dash Berlin Remix)

In and Out of Love - Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel

Rain - Armin van Buuren feat. Cathy Burton

What If - Armin van Buuren

Burned with Desire - Armin van Buuren

Unforgivable - Armin van Buuren

Sound of Goodbye - Armin van Buuren

New World - Markus Schulz

Man on the Run - Dash Berlin, Cerf, Mistika, Jaren

Do It Again - Jon O'bir feat. Emi

Lost - Elsa Hill

I just LOVE Dash Berlin, Armin van Buuren, Oceanlab/A&B, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Cerf & Mistika, Ferry Corsten, and Paul van Dyk, among others.

Trancetripping. Following songs on repeat:

Twice in a Blue Moon - Ferry Corsten

I Feel You - Ferry Corsten

Not the Same - Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene

Arctic Kiss - Motionchild and Will Holland feat. Tiff Lacey (Jonas Hornblad Remix)

Love Story - Nadia Ali (Andy Moor Remix)

Currently addicted to:

Silver Sand - Giuseppe Ottaviani (Eastern Cape Mix)

November Lovely - Estiva and Temple One (Temple One Mix)

FERRY CORSTEN in Manila on May 21st! I am sooo going to throw myself at his feet.

Thanks for the info, girl. I missed PVD last year and I'm not gonna miss one great dj again!

Would you happen to know if David Guetta's coming to town, too? I know he's a bit mainstream, but he can definitely take the word "party" to another level! Just reminiscing on my New Year's Eve party at the Fort. B)

• 4 weeks later...

Everything but the Girl - Missing 2010 (Mercer Remix)

Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know (Robert Tornovsky Remix)

Klaas vs Flo Rida - Where's Your Right Round Head

Dave Darell Vs KesHa - For An Angel (Instrumental) Vs TikTok (Acapella)

Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes (Thin White Duke Remix)

MARRS - Pump Up The Volume (Def On A Rival Everywhere Remix)

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling What The f#&k 2010 (DJ Taisom Borges Vs.Thomas Gold Remix)

Stereo Palma vs Chuckie - Bass Kick In Miami Bitch (Ice Mick Azy Bootleg)

David Guetta - Sexy Cat (Dj Veli & Della Mash)

Madonna - Music 2010 (DJ Fso Remix)

Pitbull Ft. Akon - Shut it Down (Dj OoriShviro Edit)

The Black Eyed Peas - Meet me Halfway (Nylson Wash Sunrise Mix)

Owl City - Fireflies (Jason Nevins Mixshow Edit)

Justin Bieber - One Time (J Stax Club Mix)

Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough (DJN -wet- Beat Match feat. David Guetta's When Love Takes Over)

If you want a copy of these songs (and many more) for free, join us on April 17, Summer Pool Party Event. Be there! ;)

No word regarding David Guetta, yet. Were you able to catch Markus Schulz last month? Pretty awesome, yes? :)

Nah, work is getting the best of me. But I try to be good vibes by making sure that my playlists are updated. :)

I even missed Eric Kupper (although I watched him na 2 years ago) and Mark Doyle's party. I'm more of a Fierce Angel instead of a Hed Kandi gurl. Like their mixes better. And I give my loyalty to Bonnie and Peyton. ;)

Lemme know if I'm missing out on other parties. B)

Oh, and for those who are requesting a playlist, since I'm more inclined to vocal and beach house, here it is (freakin' ear and head candy!):

1. Sun Is Coming Out For Us (2009) - DJ Meme

2. Central Reservation - Beth Orton

3. Washes Over You (Wamdue Main Mix) - Wamdue Project Featuring Heather Johnson

4. So Far (Album Mix) - Miguel Migs

5. Never Ending (Extended Mix) - Kaskade

6. Surfacing (Rize & 7th Heaven Remix) - Belle

7. I Believe In You (Club Mix) - Full Intention

8. As Strong As The Sun (Milky Remix) - Astronuts

9. Swimming Places (Jerome Sydenham Mix) - Jerome Sydenham Featuring Julien Jabre

10. La Luna (Club Mix) - Andy Cato

11. Fallin' - Peyton

12. Fade (Eric Kupper Mix) - Solu Music Featuring Kimblee

13. 1983 (Eric Prydz Mix) - Paul Mojo

14. What Else Is There (Twisted Disco Album) - Royskopp

15. The Cure & The Cause (Dennis Ferrer Mix) - Fish Go Deep

16. Infinitely Gentle Blows

17. Little Love - Li'l Love

18. Rise (Eric Kupper Mix) - Samantha James (anthem of my life. Lol)

Always remember, when making a playlist, you have to consider the journey and progression instead of making a hodegpodge of songs. The "good" in GV will become great if you sequence your songs wisely. B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hard trance try this:

alex kidd - unholy grail

showtek - save the day

dj bomba - the funk,yee uhh

headhunterz - scrap attack

timbaland vs benny banassi - morning after dark vs bring the noise

dj zitkus - dancing in the dark