• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Concerts

bluechips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IVE THE FIRST FAN CONCERT <THE PROM QUEENS> in Manila

spacer.png

Artist: performed all their hits and made the fans (DIVEs) very happy with their appreciation. legit super gaganda ng mga members.

Stage setup: great setup. but kind of normal type for a Kpop show (SKZ and NCT DREAM is my gold standard stage setup).

Overall score: 8.0

• 2 weeks later...

Yuri 2nd Fanmeeting Chapter 2 in Manila

FyF5cHgaMAMfkYX.jpeg.59f3a986f058f4bd60932ff9a009d73d.jpeg

Artist: she performed her one and only solo promoted song, her legendary 1,2 step (2010 kpop fans will remember this), SNSD-Oh!GG's Lil Touch and Hyoyeon's DESSERT. She capped her show with, arguably Girls' Generation's greatest hit, "Gee". enjoyed all of her perfs.

Stage setup: the setup is kind of basic for the venue (New Frontier Theater). even the fanmeet setup is ok. nothing much to talk about. well at least it has side LEDs for zoomed shots to cater to balcony goers.

Fanmeeting segments: I'm not really a fan of fanmeetings as I prefer a full concert (looking at you another Girls' Generation Member, Kim Taeyeon. see you on the 30th) but her secrets are kinda fun but nothing new if you are a frequent fanmeeting goer

Overall score: 7.5 (as i prefer concerts than fanmeetings)

jcr-content.jpg.590cee33bf9b60831ffc94fc59599c47.jpg

Artist: THE BOYZ is really talented, may mga pogi din na members to please the pogi hunters na fans. They have songs reminiscent of 2nd gen kpop so a fun watch for me. Di lang talaga ako fan to be that fully invested on the show. What hits me is the ment (talk) part. A member mentions the struggle of getting VIP tickets, being on front row and how long fans queue for that opportunity. I think in some way, I appreciate the acknowledgement he gave to those hardworking fans. Makes it worth more.

Stage setup: on par or slighty less than TDS2 (NCT DREAM) and Maniac (Stray Kids) concert. Lasers are the bomb! This is KOREAN STAGE PRODUCTION is. PH concerts should follow suit (oo mahal yung setup but will definitely amped up the experience)

Overall score: 7 (binuhat ng stage setup, I'm not into boy groups din naman talaga)