What Is Your Sport?

pandakz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

back in high school, varsity player of the volleyball team. suffered dislocated shoulders both left and right, torn acl on my left knee. sidelined to low impact sports like bowling and billiards (hehe, sport ba to?). now back to playing badminton about 4 times a week. mondays and wednesdays with a different group, tuesdays and thursdays with another. again suffered a dislocated shoulder and left knee gave way again. next year 2x a week lang badminton and 3x gym to rehabilitate torn ligaments and strengthen my muscles.

Edited by einalem

My sport is competitive shooting, also known as "practical shooting." I shoot both in IPSC (run-and-gun) and IDPA (tactical) formats using either a Colt 1911A1 .45 or a Glock 17 9mm pistol. Pinapawisan ba ako? Definitely a "yes" because especially in field courses, we shoot on the move, jump over barricades and run for cover.

Basically I'm into this sport/hobby not because I want to win medals, trophies or cash prices. I partcipate in these events to sharpen my skills and maintain my profeciency with my chosen sidearm, which I think should be in the minds of responsible gun owners out there. Owning a firearm is not a right, it's a previlege. Let's make sure that we are deserving of this previlege.

• 4 weeks later...