What Is Your Sport?

pandakz

Im 20, but im seriously, seriously wanting to learn arnis (sabi ng girl friend ko who does boxing im too old to start arnis now)- we've had classes in elem. PE so it's not like I havent held an arnis my whole life

any ideas where arnis classes are held?

anyone here into rugby? or perhaps the more gentle touch football/rugby?

anyone of you who knows how i can join such activities/sports here in metro manila? i want to play rugby, i missed it so much.. been playing rugby as a crosstraining sports when i was a shotput thrower wayback in college. i miss sprinting down the whole football field, evading the opposing team, all at the same time while trying to bring the ovoid ball all the way the the other end for a goal...

:)

search google for pffl. its a flag football league here

anyone here into rugby? or perhaps the more gentle touch football/rugby?

anyone of you who knows how i can join such activities/sports here in metro manila? i want to play rugby, i missed it so much.. been playing rugby as a crosstraining sports when i was a shotput thrower wayback in college. i miss sprinting down the whole football field, evading the opposing team, all at the same time while trying to bring the ovoid ball all the way the the other end for a goal...

:)