Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

I was wondering who has the best and widest range of data services. Would that be Globe, Sun, or Smart? I have Sun portable internet dongle which allows me to check email, watch tv, etc. on my phones and tablets. But there are certain areas where signal strength slows down and live video streaming suddenly freezes. I want find out which of the 3 main internet data providers is the best in terms of wide coverage and high speeds.

This video is evidence that lousy customer service is not unique to the Philippines. Apparently, even Americans occasionally encounter customer service that's sub-standard.

Comcast Keeps Customer on Hold Until It Closes to Avoid Canceling His Service

Brad Reed Aug 13, 2014

The hits just keep coming for Comcast. It was bad enough when Ryan Block recorded the infamous customer service call from hell and when another Comcast customer showed how Comcast would only refund bogus charges to his account after he revealed to them that he’d recorded a phone call with a rep who explicitly said the charges wouldn’t apply. Now Comcast is having to deal with yet another instance of embarrassingly bad service: A customer who tried to cancel his account and was promptly put on hold for three-and-a-half hours until Comcast’s customer retention offices had closed for the day. The customer in question, YouTube user Aaron Spain, decided to take a video of his experience once he hit his third hour of Comcast customer service captivity. He held his phone up to the camera that showed he had indeed been on the phone with Comcast’s phone number (1-800-266-2278, a.k.a., 1-800-COMCAST) for three hours. He took a separate phone at around 10:30 p.m. and tried to give Comcast a call using a different line. After going through the usual endless parade of menu options, he finally reached the one that let him cancel all his services… only to receive a message saying that the customer retention department’s office had closed for the day.

We’ve reached out to Comcast for comment and will post its response once we get it. The full video follows below.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/comcast-keeps-customer-on-hold-until-it-closes-to-avoid-94637033299.html

• 1 month later...

Lately globe signal has not been good kahit saan...

By the way, are there smart users here? Any feedback on their signal especially on 4g?

As far as I'm concerned, Globe signal has been poor for the longest time. Which is why I now have a Smart post-paid subscription. For me, Smart has better coverage where I live and in other areas as well. I did not avail of 4g because there's a cap on the usage. As soon as you reach that cap, you won't be able to use the 4g network at all until the following month.

• 2 weeks later...