On 9/11/2022 at 3:51 PM, jamesbalingit said:

anong okay na bulalohan dito at steak

Steak I don't know, but in terms of Bulalo, as a Batangueño myself, I prefer the ones being served in Mahogany Market. It is still the best even if you google it. Here's a tip, the more you can't see the volcano, the more it tastes good. Most of the ones with Taal Lake/Volcano views tastes bland. BUT, if you're not a picky bulalo eater like me, everything will taste the same as long as it is hot and you pair it with your own mix of patis.

PART I. Went here this weekend. True enough, traffic is bad during peak hours, but after lunchtime, it starts to get better.
After reading comments here, our first stop was Balay Dako. There was a queue by number, mostly families on reunion. The place has a good view of Taal and the ambience is good, but the servings are too much for us and we are not feeling Filipino dishes that time (besides bulalo). So we left and went next to

Bag of Beans. They have satellite branches and we mistakenly went to the Athena branch. The main branch is farther from where we were but we still drove off. It turned out to be good since the main branch is IG worthy with spots to take pics. They have alfresco but it is raining that time. The mood inside is similar to Cafe Mary Grace and they have Christmas decors already installed.
Food is delicious on the pricier side but with generous servings. We ordered roast beef and salmon (around 600+ each meal with sides) as well as banana choco iced coffee and they are all good. They have many seats and attendants. Pets are allowed inside.