dun ka na lang sa taal vista bro if you prefer na overlooking sa taal talaga ang view. un nga lang medyo may kamahalan din kahit papano, ang SM advantage cards may promo dun, pwede na rin hehe. tapos sa umaga bawi ka na lang sa buffet super sulit un. then dun ka sa may grass area maganda view ng taal.

sir any info about taal vista rates... Thanks

Stayed here more than a year ago. I think I spent around 3,500 here, w/ free breakfast and 1 hour of wifi. Room was comparable to upscale hotels but smaller.

Regarding One Tagaytay, it's our usual hotel in tagaytay, very nice room and good buffet breakfast. They always have a promo, better to call them up regarding their promo before planning to go there. Usually sundays to thursday (off Peak) may promo rate na 2000 to 2500. minsan may promo sila if you use your BPI Credit card. instead of staying in a apartelle na 1500, dito na lang... mura din spa nila sa baba, w/sauna n jacuzzi. yung jacuzzi room is packaged with massage, solo niyo yun, hehehe

• 1 month later...

Just tried keni and for its price ok sya.. the room has veranda with table na pwede kang tumambay while enjoying the cool breeze.. If the view is not much of your concerns pwedeng-pwede na sya.. Katabi nya pla 5R..

Guys can you recommend other place like keni's na pwede rin matuluyan as an alternative..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pre kelangan ko nang ma re rent na house or villa na mey 4 bedrooms at least and can accomodate about 15 to 17 pax.

Also preferably yung mey kitchen na pwedeng gamitin to cook breakfast. A good view will be an add on but not necessary.

Pa recommend naman.

My family will be coming home sa Pinas and were planning to stay here for a night or two around last week of May.

Salamat in advance sa mag sa suggest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Experts!

Need help..We're planning to go to Tagaytay this weekend..with my GF,,.her sister and pinsan with some kids...where can we get a good family room with an affordable price??..I think Mi-Jo is an option since we stayed there before...we haven't tried the family room before though...are there any other accessible hotels that have an affordable family room??..thanks a lot in advanced!

ANYONE has experience staying at the crosswinds resort suites? pls share thanks

na try ko yung 1 bedroom suite nila. mukhang bago pa ang mga rooms at facilities. may kasamang breakfast na for 4 people. may sofa bed sa sala with lcd tv. may lcd tv rin sa bedroom. ok naman mag relax dito with family.

mas ok dito kung makakuha ka ng magandang promo.