What are your all-time favorite movies?

LOTR trilogy

Star Wars trilogy

Batman Begins

As Good As It Gets

Jerry Maguire

Ocean's 11 & 12

Seven

That Denzel Washington Movie I can't seem to remember the title of (The one where he sings "Tiiiiiime is on my siiiiiiide.")

Matrix Trilogy

The Negotiator

S.W.A.T. (For the cool theme song)

and a lot more....

LOTR trilogy

Star Wars trilogy

Batman Begins

As Good As It Gets

Jerry Maguire

Ocean's 11 & 12

Seven

That Denzel Washington Movie I can't seem to remember the title of (The one where he sings "Tiiiiiime is on my siiiiiiide.")

Matrix Trilogy

The Negotiator

S.W.A.T. (For the cool theme song)

and a lot more....

i think its de javu bro...

i have a lot.. to name a few.... in the martial arts genre: all Bruce Lee's films; Jet Lee's films especially the Hollywood made ones but Fearless is his best to date; Jackie Chan's later films where the stories are a bit more serious; film series: LOTR ; Star Wars ; Lethal Weapon ; Back to the Future ; Jurassic Park ; Indiana Jones ; Die Hard ; Terminator.... marami talaga!

• 2 weeks later...

Ferris Bueller's Day Off - A comedy about how sweet it is to enjoy life courtesy of a day-off from school. Starred Matthew Broderick.

Animal House - The classic frat movie that introduced Toga Parties! Rocking performances from John Belushi and Tim Matheson.

When Harry Met Sally - A romantic comedy that a guy like would admit watching and liking. Launched the careers of Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. A great line to live by: "men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way"

The Shawshank Redemption - An uplifting film about clinging to hope despite all adversities. The greatest prison film i've ever seen with noteworthy performances from Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman.

The Field of Dreams - A baseball movie that drove the hardiest of men to tears for it was, all along, a movie about the bond between fathers and sons. Starred Kevin Costner.

Gladiator - A fable set in Ancient Rome with incredible performances by Russel Crowe, Joaquin Phoenix, Oliver Reed, and Connie Nielsen.

Dead Poets Society - the movie that empowered me to love poetry and seize each moment. Starred Robin Williams, Sean Paul Leonard (Dr Wilson in "House") and Ethan Hawke.

Bagets - A movie that gave birth to a lifestyle and a fashion trend that captured the essence of growing up. Watched it as a kid and I still love it up to now.

The Silence of the Lambs - A journey into the mind of a brilliant yet ruthless killer. Starred Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins.

The Lord of The Rings Trilogy - True to the intent and spirit of JRR Tolkien's timeless tale, it is the best series of movie adaptations I've ever seen.

Blade Runner - A sci-fi flick that masterfully plunged me into deep philosophical questions. While the movie version was powerful, the twist found in the Director's Cut shattered whatever misconceptions I had about science fiction. If you think Matrix is in a class of its own, wait till you see this. Incredible performances from Harrison Ford, Sean Young, and Rutger Hauer.

The Sixth Sense - A movie that blew me away for the unexpected twist in the plot in the end. Bruce Willis and Toni Collette gave moving performances but then child actor Haley Joel Osment was in a class of his own. Bar none, the greatest child actor performance I've ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...
And movies lead by Adam Sandler

Yep. Me too.. I love the films of Adam Sandler.. Mr. Deeds, 40 First Dates, Click, Spanglish, the Longest Yard, Happy Gilmore, the Wedding Singer, Big Daddy.. Feel good films I never get tired of..

Here are some of mine..

Chances Are

Lord of the Rings

SpiderMan 1-3

the Godfather

Transformers the movie (cartoons)

Saw 1-3

Music and Lyrics

Bruce Almighty

Liar Liar

.. a lot more.. :thumbsupsmiley:

1. JERRY MAGUIRE - Tom Cruise soft dramatic side was shown here plus I like the lines from this movie which became classic such as "Show me the Moneeeeyyyyy", "You had me at Hello", "Help help you" , " Play with your heart" and the best line of all "You complete me" :)..Plus the theme song Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen really gives you chills once you hear it..I never get tired watching it..

2. SCENT OF A WOMAN - Al Pacino's "only" Oscar best actor performance award won (can you believe that?)... I liked the story line very unique and Al Pacino gave an outstanding performance as an ex-military blind guy... I particularly liked when he danced the tango with Paulina Porizkova and when he says "HOOO HA!"...

• 2 weeks later...
2. SCENT OF A WOMAN - Al Pacino's "only" Oscar best actor performance award won (can you believe that?)... I liked the story line very unique and Al Pacino gave an outstanding performance as an ex-military blind guy... I particularly liked when he danced the tango with Paulina Porizkova and when he says "HOOO HA!"...

love this much.....makes you long to dance the tango, too.....and the soundtrack says it all

Love Affair and Under the Tuscan Sun

Scent of a woman is an obvious choice and maybe vanilla sky but the 4 movies that I can watch again and again is...

DOGMA-- A Kevin Smith film that some religious people think that mocks Christ and the Church, but in reality makes you a true believer while questioning if you have faith.

SAY ANYTHING-- the Classic scene of John Cusack holding a cassette while Peter Gabriel's song In Your Eyes is being played outside the house of Ione Sky while being drenched in th rain says it all.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS- A man who wants to drink himself to death and a prostitute who's at a crossroad meet and end up together. Though it may seem an ordinary story, the twist is that even they love each other so much they still don't impose on each other to give up what they do.. story about true love in a weird way.

and

The USUAL SUSPECTS-- this is an intelligent movie with an awesome ending... it will make you dumb in a good way.