Vanilla Sky

Training Day

The Departed

Gone in 60 Seconds

Fight Club

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Sin City

• 3 weeks later...

about a boy, braveheart, forrest gump, apocalypto, hope floats, english patient, trainspotting, american beauty, LOTR, u've got mail, little children, amelie, mr. and mrs. smith, simon birch, face off, MI 1-3, spiderman 2, the fifth element, practical magic, a few good men, cold mountain, moulin rouge, saving private ryan, the green mile, kate and leopold, sweet home alabama, predator, Casablanca, mY bestfriends wedding, Indiana jones 3, y tumama tambien, city of God(ciudad de Dios), godfather trilogy, mystique river, 300, pirates of carribean, my sassy gurl, conspiracy theory, a very long engagement, troy, patriot, silence of the lambs, shakespear in luv, beatiful mind, k*ll bill 1 and 2, reality bites, schindlers list, english patient, abyss, atbp...

reality bites

with honors

white chicks

mean girls

meet the parents/ fockers

came along pollie

50 1st dates

wedding singer

charlie's angels....

mission impossible 123

troy

the notebook

the terminal

mr and mrs smith

armageddon

youve got mail

sleepless in seattle

while you were sleeping

harry potter's.....

the net

miss congeniality

There are a lot of movies, IMO, that can be put in the "Two Thumbs Up" Category.. But if you include all your fingers going "up," then, maybe only a handful can be worthy to be put in that category.. In my case, the only series that would make all of my fingers go "up" is the Godfather series.. 1 & 2 to be exact.. .............

Godfather 1 & 2 --- For me, these two are the best movies of all-time.. I equally rank them as my #1.. Why? As a lover of gangster films, for me, this two-parter is the complete gangster movie.. The rise of the Corleones and then the passing of the leadership torch from the father to the son was a unique touch.. compared to the the Untouchables or the Bonnie and Clyde stuff.. wherein the characters did not really evolve.. Mario Puzo made a very good story and the movie was just as superb as the book..

A stellar cast.. Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton and John Cazale.. What more to ask? Superb acting, unique story-telling and even beautiful imageries captured a lot of movie buffs during its release.. And even up to now, the Godfather series is considered by a lot of people as the best series of all-time.. This series made me love gangster themed movies.. Better than Scarface and Goodfellas combined, IMO..

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddy vs Jason, Dawn of the Dead, Ringu, Ju-On, A Tale of Two Sisters, Audition, The Eye, Ichi the Killer, Battle Royale, Wrong Turn, House of 1000 Corpses, Scream, Exorcist, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon, From Hell, Seven, Copycat, Dark Waters, Face, Hellraiser, The House by the Cemetery, Nekromantik, Zombie, Last House on the Left, I Spit on you Grave, Cannibal Holocaust, Cannibal Ferox, Cannibal Apocalypse, Cannibal Terror, Salo: 120 Days of Sodom, Irreversible, Baise Moi, Saw, Faces of Death, Tenebre, Suspiria, Opera, Entrails of a Virgin, Entrails of a Beautiful, The Untold Story, Devil's Experiment, Flower of Flesh and Blood, Evil Dead Trap, August Underground's Mordum, Angel Guts, Kairo, Shutter, New York Ripper, Maniac, Murder-Set-Pieces, High Tension, The Devil's Rejects, Hostel, Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS, Evil Dead, Sleepaway Camp, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Saw 3, Art of the Devil, Live Feed, Hostel 2, Dead Silence, Nightmare in a Damage Brain, Captivity, Men Behind the Sun, Hatchet, Wrong Turn 2, Alone