• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Franchising and MLM will be the future of business. But reality wise its now being done here in our country. Almost everything is now being franchised from fishballs, hotdogs,siomais up to jollibee and mc donalds. But you have to have a big capital ofr this franchises. While MLM needs a minimal capital to start up and earn at least 10,000 a week. You can do it part time or full time. UIt's up to you. This is the future. Even in some schools (Ateneo included) Leveraging business is now being taught in schools. Mr. Josiah Go the best lecturer in Ateneo will confirm this. Dito kasi pinaparami mo ang sarili mo thru other people. If it takes 10 persons to achieve a 100% performance thats better than achieving a 100% performance doing it alone. The difference is that if you did it alone you earned more but if you get sick there will be no one to do the job for you unlike sa leveraging if you get sick there are still 9 persons to do the work and attain the 100% performance so your income will still be achieved. Tama po sila na hindi madali ito. Just like any other business you have to spend some times dito. But with us magkakatulungan tayo dito. We will be a team. We help those people especially yung may regular work. Alam namin limited ang time niyo. Teamwork po tayo dito.

In the company I'm now connected with , I am proud to say this company is legitimate MLM company. In fact were the number 1 MLM now in the Philippines. it's true. I did not believed it before. I went there and everyday for 3 weeks I stayed there just to observed and really wanted convinced myself if the beautiful things being said in the orientation room are true and achievable. Is it real? Is this a scam? There were sooooo many questions I want answered first before joining the business. Every friday the regulars accepts their weekly checks(income). They got their checks and I followed them to the bank and saw for myself that it was being encashed. So I told myself wow tutoo pala ito. I finally joined. Now I realized and keep on telling myself its too good to be true but it really is true. Tutoo pala. I also checked about the company sa DTI and SEC. It was registered so i was also convinced its legitimate.

I wrote this testimony to let everyone knows that not all MLM's are scam or pyramiding. I just want those people to know that you can earn as much as 10,000 a week (part time or full time) or more dito sa company na ito. See and visit the company personally to prove sa sarili niyo na tutoo ito. Wala kami tinatago dito. I know almost all people want's to earn extra income. This is your opportunity to earn extra income and maybe exceed your regular salary for a part time basis lang po. Yes. Part time lang po. You can earn this much How? Lahat po ito tinuturo sa office for free. We give daily trainings and orientations everyday for free. Dito you have freedom. Walang boss,walng quota. Oras mo. Diskarte mo.

If your interested you can PM me and I will give you my number, the company and its location. I will personally meet and assist you. We are all members here so i just want to help other members who are just like me (I was an employee for 15 long years ) to earn extra so we can all do our favorite past times without spending our regular salaries. Walang mahahalata si Mrs. o si Mr. Salary intact. with bonus pa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone interested I am here to introduce AIM GLOBAL INC., one of the most successful networking company in the country. Here at AIM GLOBAL INC we are interested more on promoting our product hence we offer the best there is at the most reasonable price, and at the same time give our members a totally marketable products that can be offered to almost anyone who is conscious of their health and well being.

Furthermore AIM GLOBAL INC offers you the best business package in the business: first was the six level of earnings guaranteed to be financially beneficial to both the company and the member (complete with safeguards), and finally the privileges that guaranteed to blow your mind!

For those interested to join you can pm me for more details

• 3 weeks later...

FreeLife International's Compensation Plan provides you with significant upfront, part-time and long-term income. Whether your goal is to earn a monthly income of a couple hundred dollars, to several thousand dollars, to a five figure monthly income, you can make it happen if you consistently follow our system of success.

• 1 month later...

@joey

all you said was right. problem with us filipino's is we don't see the true meaning of mlm. kala ng iba pera pera lang but they dont understand what mlm/networking is all about. its leveraging your self by helping people around you to understand and follow the business system you are doing. money will only follow once you establish your network. alot of people i know succeeded in mlm/networking but there are still alot who didn't. why dont they ask their selves what they did and what the successfull networkers did. no need to re invent the wheel, the system is there to follow. attitude is way better than skills when it comes to mlm/networking. last thing... mlm/networking is a billion $$$$ industry in the states and other countries. many results can be found in the net on how they were able to earn big and change their life. it all boils down on how they see the business system and how mature they are to understand that mlm/networking is a business and a system to follow. look at us filipinos... because of lack of maturity we are still the same.

MLM is a legit system of business. Pero like any other business TRABAHO ang labanan dito. Kahit gaano pa kagaling yung company, kahit gaano pa kaganda yung compensation plan at kahit gaano pa ka-effective yung product, kung hindi mo bibigyan ng time and effort, balewala din.

Hindi sya EASY MONEY pero more of FAST MONEY. So todo trabaho lang at konting swerte at maraming dasal, sigurado yayaman ka.