How often do you log on to MTC

marconista

• 2 weeks later...

to be honest i frequently log on MTC. but the lazy person that i am, i swear i didnt read up on rules about MTC and i ended up being an onlooker for about 2 months or so. i even created a new account thinking there must be something wrong with mine since i cant comment or view contents as much as i would like until i started searching for answers. so yeah, ive been logging on MTC frequently without me enjoying it to its fullest. i need to reach the quota soon.

to be honest i frequently log on MTC. but the lazy person that i am, i swear i didnt read up on rules about MTC and i ended up being an onlooker for about 2 months or so. i even created a new account thinking there must be something wrong with mine since i cant comment or view contents as much as i would like until i started searching for answers. so yeah, ive been logging on MTC frequently without me enjoying it to its fullest. i need to reach the quota soon.

Same boat, brader! Kailangan mas maging active.