T-back Girl

Killer5

not necessarily horny. but a T-back would complete a sexy outfit ;)) I duno, but wearing T-back is like having an eternal wedgie.

if i'm horny, i'd prefer going "commando". except when wearing jeans.

hmmm "COMMANDO" sound like "let's get on!" or "COMe on MAN lets DO! wahahaha.. :evil:

think when they wear one aside from it is a must because of their attire

they feel comfortable, more sexier and boosts their self esteem.. COOL chix above me, rock on!!!

PRESKO KAYA NUN :cool:

Edited by reimond
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wearing T-Back doesn't really mean naughty or malibog yung girl. It's about getting comfort from it when wearing tight pants (especially white or light colored pants). It's up to the mind of the looker, if he/she gets turned on from it then it's in them and not on the one wearing it. t-backs looks great on a girl with a great ass. Unless, she openly let the string part of her T-back exposed deliberately. :evil: :D

I still prefer to see my girl wear a boxer panty when we are making love.... makes me crave for more

Depende sa mood yan and kung proper sa attire. Since they usually wear tight slacks. Usually the feel sexy if they wear t-back.

Lalo na yung white pants tapos see through and visible yung black thongs.

- Kinda same with us guys you have separate undies for work, gimik or dating. ganun din cguro sila.

For me wlang panty na suot and pagala gala eh..papansin lang tlaga..hehee

Yung naka T back naman siguro eh mas comfortable sila dun, like in my case i wear like that if i wear ng pants na white, kasi pangit tingnan pag naka bakat yung panty, then pag hipster naman na pants i wear din, kasi po pag umupo ka, makikita na yung panty mo nun..hehehee