yung cheesecake ang pangalan ng shop, sarap dun

or fruit magic (dessert din naman ang freshly made fruit shake d b?)

and crepes from the French Baker or Heart of France patisserie, or anywhere, sarap talaga ng crepes

i like bizu not for the desserts but their sandwiches and bread, la lang, off-topic :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
I like all the desserts, pasta and sandwiches at fleur de lys located at thomas morato at the front of virgin's cafe... sarap tambay dun mag coffee or hot chocolate... hehehehe, try nyo si Jackie Ang ang Owner ung kasama ni Henny Sison sa palabas nya sa channel 13 every sunday morning.... have fun

heny sison has the proper knowledge but she is too commercialized. there are a lot of better and more qualified pastry chefs out who are not that high profile.

Guest temperamental

i LOVED gayuma's better than sex chocolate cake! :P gayuma is somewhere in the katipunan area, i dont know kung they reopened kasi the place got shut down because of a fire incident, organic chuva kasi ang feel ng place eh

My sister claims that Becky's Kitchen bakes one of the best cakes she has tasted so far. There is a shope somewhere in Valle Verde and Adriatico. The best seller is their mousse and crinkles :) I still have to find out :)

• 1 month later...

I've just been packing those pounds in trying those sinful goodies recommended by the wife of a client of mine which is really funny because I don't particularly have a sweet tooth but I do like eating well. :lol: Kita naman sa katawan! Ha ha ha ha.

Anyway my sin of choice would be butter .... loads of it! Screw whatever cholesterol, fat and what-have-you! :lol: And nothing is more divine yet sinfully indulgent than Jill Sandique's (of Dèlize) Pistachio Sans Rival! This oval temptation at PhP730 is egregiously blissful. You cannot help but close your eyes as the butter and meringe dance in your mouth before finally ensconcing themselves not only onto your palate but also your memory. Haha nakaka high actually. :boo:

Allow 2-3 days for your orders (although I was able to mangle mine in 24hours). Pick up is at 33 Sunrise Drive, Cubao, Quezon City. Look for Lea, Mimi, or Vangie. Again as per usual, kindly PM me should you want the phone number since board rules disallow me to post it here.

Enjoy the photos below taken by Lori Baltazar ...... drool drool drool!

post-8751-1141572008.jpg

post-8751-1141572161.jpg

post-8751-1141572199.jpg

post-8751-1141572229.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've just been packing those pounds in trying those sinful goodies recommended by the wife of a client of mine which is really funny because I don't particularly have a sweet tooth but I do like eating well. :lol: Kita naman sa katawan! Ha ha ha ha.

Anyway my sin of choice would be butter .... loads of it! Screw whatever cholesterol, fat and what-have-you! :lol: And nothing is more divine yet sinfully indulgent than Jill Sandique's (of Dèlize) Pistachio Sans Rival! This oval temptation at PhP730 is egregiously blissful. You cannot help but close your eyes as the butter and meringe dance in your mouth before finally ensconcing themselves not only onto your palate but also your memory. Haha nakaka high actually. :boo:

Allow 2-3 days for your orders (although I was able to mangle mine in 24hours). Pick up is at 33 Sunrise Drive, Cubao, Quezon City. Look for Lea, Mimi, or Vangie. Again as per usual, kindly PM me should you want the phone number since board rules disallow me to post it here.

Enjoy the photos below taken by Lori Baltazar ...... drool drool drool!

these cakes are to die for. they look really yummy and yes, sinful. forget the calories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah... try razon's halo-halo.. its different from the usual halo-halo.. yung ice nila parang ice cream, hindi crunchy and it would really would melt in your mouth at ang halo nya eh macapuno, matamis na saging and leche flan on top... akala ko nung una talo kasi yung lang ang halo pero nung natikman ko, grabe feels like heaven.. heheh!!

OT, sino po nakakaalam ng branch ng krispy kreme sa d fort.. lagi kasi binabanggit sa eat bulaga eh.. masarap daw yung donut nun...

here's one little secret... the cunanan ensaymada. it's home-made, you can find it in this house in valle verde 2. sandy daza once called it "the perfect ensaymada" and "super sarap". i have yet to have a balikbayan relative/friend who doesn't crave for it, some begging that i send them a box when they have a relative/friend going to them. the ensayma has a light and moist texture and topped with grated quezo de bola, no comparison at all with commercial ones. ordering is by phone, one day ahead, then pick up at vv2. it comes in 3 sizes - big, small, and mini. a box costs about P450. google it for contact details, or send me a pm.

Marjolane in Sugarhouse

Caramel Cake from this house in Bel-Air

Tiramisu in Manila Pen (forgot the resto's name)

marjorlaine has been one of the bestsellers from sugarhouse since the days at makati ave. recently tried one at sm mall of asia and it was one of the worst cakes ever. taste of chocolate was not evident, cake was not chilled enough, nuts were barely there and not crunchy enough.

• 2 weeks later...