Where And How Did U Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sa isang work-related conference out of town.

To be frank matagal ko na iyan na problema nung single pa ako, how to meet single women. Ang dami kong ginawa from joining sports groups online, attending classes sa weekends etc. I even attended seminars just to meet new people. Pero wala talaga. Nakakapagod siya.

Narealize ko din eventually na hindi napipilit iyang ganyang bagay. It will come at the right time.

I met my first girl friend at school, pero i did not court her... she was sick, with heart problems and told me she loved me, and she would always faint at school when I was the only boy in the area, so I had no choice but to help her. Then she asked me to be her boyfriend only for a little while because if she looses me, her heart might give in and she will die.... Then when I was doing a project and went to her house, I found out that she already told all her relatives that I was her boyfriend, and all her Brothers and Father and Cousins liked me since she already put on a good word before I even got there.... The pretend BF/GF relationship became a thing since I was basically forced and scared, and she we giving me her body as all free sex anytime... she found my weakness... after a few years... I found out she was not even sick at all, and that she faked it all, I found out from her best friend while talking casually, that she was previously in love with another guy who looked exactly like me... and that she was obsessed with that guy.... When I found out I had to distance myself until I got out eventually...

Now she is married with a guy who almost looks like me....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IN HER DREAMS...

May isang guro na unang nadestino sa trabaho nya dun sa aming barangay at nagkataong dun sya nangungupahan sa bahay ng Lola ko kasama pa ni dalawang guro. Isang gabi, nanaginip daw sya na mayron syang lalaking nakasagutan.Natandaan nya pangalan pero ang mukha ay hindi. Dahil syay nabagabag, tinanong nya Lola ko kung may kilala syang ganung pangalan. Natatawa lang daw lola ko at sabay sabing "may apo akong ganyang pangalan kaso nasa Manila nagtatrabaho.Nagkataon naman na student nya yong bunsong kapatid ko kaya nagpagawa daw sya ng project na family tree with pictures para lang makita nya ako " Meanwhile, habang nag work ako rito sa maynila, ung GF ko gusto nya na magaasawa na kami.Ok naman sya at maganda rin kaso ewan ko ba bat hindi ko pa feel mag asawa kami.One day nanghingi ako sa pinsan ko ng textmate at number lang binigay without any details.

To make the story short,.ang naging textmate ko pala ay yong guro na nagboard sa bahay ng Lola ko. at dahil di nagworkout ung relationship namin ng gf ko, nagpasya kaming tapusin nalang. Nagresign ako sa work at umuwi ng probinsya para mag aral uli. At yon pag uwi ko nagkita kami ng texmate kung guro at naging magsyota til she became my wife last 2016.Now she's a working in Canada at susunod na rin ako.

Our story is one of evidences that LOVE truly moves in a mysterious ways.

Edited by jonn5007