• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Jacknife said:

I walked 3 miles everyday (relaxed walking) lost 2 inches of belly fat in about 4 months. Medyo matagal pero di naman ako nagmamadali. 

Yeah its important talaga na huwag magmadali. Let your body naturally adapt. Naging slow din ang paglose ng weight sa akin, but the point is, I did keep it off. Maski mapasubo ka ng konting pizza at pancit sa office, alam ko may mababawas pa din na timbang sa akin by the end of the week.

See, it takes time for you to gain that belly, so naturally it will also take time for you to lose it. Huwag kayo maniwala sa mga lose weight quick schemes na yan. The faster you lose the weight, the more likely you will just gain it all right back, because your body has difficulty adapting

• 2 weeks later...

Diet, exercise etc. they all work to achieve a flat stomach but not easy as everyone thinks it takes a lot of dicipline and effort to be able to maintain it. In my case, a stronger and stable mid section is needed in my line of work medyo physical ang trabaho ko kaya 80% of my workouts only focus on my core the rest are cardio I hardly do weights I do that as part of my job (buhatan lol)

Edited by Touching_drip
wrong words