Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

• 2 weeks later...

Factors:

1. Genetics/ Age

2. Food intake

3. Physical activity

Some are blessed with good genes na kahit daming kinakain matagal magka fat. Or kung tumaba man isang linggo lang ng exercise ok na.

ultimately: limit your calories, do fat burning exercises(weights plus cardio huwag puro jogging lang), don't compare yourself with others(genes nila kalaban mo mafrustrate ka lang).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I lost 11 kg in 9 weeks through intermittent fasting and keto diet. Di naman ako boyba dati, I'm 5'11 and used to weigh 87.5 kg. Nagsimula ako mild IF, kain ng 1 am (night shift ako) then end my day at 6am. Next kain ko na is 5pm and usually 2 boiled eggs lang. prior to this, magkakape ako, black no sugar ng mga 3pm.

I'll then take my dinner at 8pm, usually chicken or fish with no rice. Tapos kakain ulit ng mga 11 pm and the cycle continues.

Calorie deficit din ako. In a day I will consume 1400 cal, with carbs anywhere between 20 and 70g. download the myfitnesspal app to help you track your calories and macros.

And I work out 2 to 3x per week. Usually light weights with high reps saka cardio.

The results are amazing. Kahit ako nagugulat sa weight loss ko. I'm not complaining kasi pwede na ko mag buffet paminsan minsan without feeling guilty hehe. Good preparation for the upcoming xmas season.