Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for me, swimming did the trick.

pag pumupunta ako sa beach resorts, i make it a point to stay in the water for at least 3 hours, pag nasa beach, i usually do 100m laps dahil open water naman, nakakapagod kasi nilalabanan mo mga alon

pag sa swimming pool naman, di gaano nakakapagod but i still need to concentrate on keeping my body aligned

good workout :)

• 3 weeks later...

may nabasa ako pag inom ng pure kalamansi juice maganda pang linis at nakakalakas ng metabolism nakakaputi pa...minsan nasa paligid lng ang solusyon di mo na kailangan gumastos ng malaki at syempre pagkain ng maayos kasi kung inom ka ng inom at kain ng kain walng mangyayari tlga....

simple answer - PROPER diet and exercise.

detailed answer - sa dami ng videos sa youtube i'm you'll something that works for you. pero it all boils to one thing, determination. you start fiery on day one and pig out on the 3rd. it takes weeks and months. to be fit you need to give up some of your bad habits or if not eliminate all. (smoking, drinking, drugs, pigging out) and some activities that cant help (couch potato, your desk job hahaha, mastubating 3 times a day etc.) if you cant discipline your mind and body i'd suggest someone else discipline it for you (join the army or marines) their physical regimen will push your body to at least to its able capability. or join a boxing club. their physical fitnees and stamina are awesome. (no you no need to get punched) but the toning and conditioning, thumbs up. another one is the ironman challenge, if you know how to cycle, swim and run, well basically you can start training until your physical strength and stamina reaches to this level. you may or not finish, but the training will stick, making you fitter and healthier than your previous you. compete! the best gauge as to where your training has got you. to lose fat/ stomach blobs, dedicate time and effort. in short... diet and exercise. ano ulam? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Pa help naman po. I don't know panu ko paliliitin tyan ko. Ano po ba mas mbilis mkaliit ng tiyan?

Pagbabawas ng pagkaen o daily exercise ? BOTH

Ano po ba mga d dpat kainin para d tumaba? WAG KA KUMAIN NG KANIN, NG PRITO , BABOY, CAKE, CANDY, CHOCOLATE, SOFTDRINKS

Napapansin ko kase mayat Maya po ako nagugutom e.d nman po ako buntis kase kakatapos ko lang KUMAIN KA NG 6 small meals a day everyday (every 3 hours)

Thanks in advance po

PANO KAYA PALIITIN YUNG BELLY? -- diet and regular exercise

ANY ADVICE PO -- try this:

breakfast : 1 cup of rice , veggie, fish, egg whites, water

after 3 hours : Apple , water

Lunch : 1 cup oatmeal , veggie, steamed chicken breast, water

after 3 hours : Apple , water

Dinner : blanched carrots, sweet potatoes, cucumber , steak , water

after 3 hours : Apple , carrots, water

Your Exercise must consist of : (must be done 4 to 5 times per week)

free weights for arms, shoulders, chest, back, legs (light weight db + 15 reps + 3 sets

kick boxing or cross fit training or yoga

Let's meet in May when I go to Manila

• Like (+1) 1