Profx Seasonal Products

profX

3 kinds of sex pills carry ko

1) emperor p350 5 tabs ( strong )

2) scorpion p250 6 caps ( very strong )

3) crystal w mole p350 6 caps (lite)

*) vibra ring p180 ( sale price )

*) arousal water p150

freebies are 3d infinity cd till supply last !

for FR's pls back read

last 10 packs na lang yun very strong reliable na "scorpion pills" :ninja:

sa mga takot sa side effects try " emperor "

sa mga follower ng crystal pills w mole in stock pa around 20 to 25 packs .

hurry buy na while supply last

for faster reply call my mobile number , thanks

for hot testimonials , pls backread some pages ! :wub:

i will be out of town for 3 days , checking of dep and orders will be via mobile , incase i don't reply on time , means no cell signal or no connection . don't worry transactions will pushes true as long ma verify ko . thanks :ninja:

Edited by profX

sir prof , ano bago , need to reload ubos na stocks ! may laban akong 5 college girls

hi lanchiaw , eto nasisiraan na ulo if what to own , galaxy s o desire . bagong pills is emperor , yun maxman wala na stock , meron lang 3 caps na lang ! wow 5 pa college girls mo , share it to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

free infinity condom for every p700 pesos minimium purchase on sex pills

(be sure to follow instructions see links or photos attached ) http://profxmtc.multiply.com/

Extra Stimulation to Females:

During sexual intercourse, the 3D ribbon repeatedly stimulates a female's G spot which is located inside the vagina. It effectively lessens the time until orgasm.

On average, it takes a female 15 minutes to reach orgasm. Evidently, the time has drastically shortened after using Infinity Condom.

Extension of Males’ Endurance:

"Yang Yen Juen"’s elastic structure and its contractiveness is applied to the ram sheath which effectively extends male endurance. This way, males can still have excellent sexual performance without any kind of medical aid. The breakthrough of Infinity 3D condom is all about its “Double Purpose” which greatly improves the quality of sex.

On average, a male will only stay aroused for 5 minutes before ejaculation. After using Infinity Condom, the endurance has apparently prolonged.

* Effects varied among users

A sexual intercourse assisting tool called "Yang Yen Juen" (see fig.) had been invented by the Chinese during an ancient period. The Chinese originally removed the eye sockets of a ram, sewed them together with the lashes of a sheep, and soaked it until it was soft, which made "Yang Yen Juen". The males ribbed “Yang Yen Juen” onto their penis while having sex. As a result, females could reach orgasm earlier because the eye lashes of the sheep stimulated their clitoris, which we now called the G spot. This ancient concept matched almost exactly with our modern-day medical theory.

"Yang Yen Juan" also slowed down the penile blood circulation and extended males’ erection time while making the penis more rigid during sex. This was why "Yang Yen Juen" had been such an important sexual intercourse assisting tool during that period of time and remained so for a few hundred years. However, "Yang Yen Juen" no longer exists in the modern society due to hygienic problems and inefficiency in usage.

(BACK TO TOP)

Researches stated that over 50% of female populations need their clitorises (G spot) to be stimulated in order to reach orgasm. 50-70% of the female can never reach orgasm directly through sexual intercourse. Experts stated that a female's most sensitive sex organ is at her clitoris (G spot). An exciting orgasm or even multiple orgasms can be resulted by appropriate stimulation. (We can classify the periods as 1. Clitoris orgasm period, 2. Vagina orgasm period, 3. Uterus contracting orgasm period)

Multiple orgasms, probably most women never have experienced it. The characteristics of this biological reaction include most of the followings: increasing temperature in body, blushing, shortening of breath, skin paralysis, nerve tension, twitching in body, all muscles of vagina and anus sphincter, moaning

subconsciously in intervals, and also, generating a large amount of liquid in vagina. An abstract explanation is: feels like entering a paradise, being in a blurry and floating state. The time period of the whole process and specific biological reactions defer with different individuals.

G spot, technically named Grafenberg, located at the upper wall 1.5-3.8cm inside from the pudendum. This spongy tissue will naturally erect when being stimulated. Its exact position differs among females. The three dimensional design of Infinity Condom provides extra stimulation to females' G-spot through out the intercourse.

ProfX, I am so sorry for the very late FR. I got caught up with some stuff.

This is my FR for the SCORPION PILLS.

Of first off, the transaction. Everything went real smooth with sir ProfX. Texted him before ordering, asking him if I can just pick up the items at an LBC branch as I don't want them delivered to my house. Obviously for anonimity. He was able to do that for me. So I deposited the money, texted him the details and when he replied, he already had the tracking number! The items were already shipped. Pretty fast right? Then I was able to get the product a day after. Top notch customer service from Mr. ProfX.

Now on to the main event. Haha. A little background about me first. In no way am I bragging about what I can do or how good I am under the covers. This is just added information to gauge the effectiveness of the pills. Like, how much it can enhance your "skills," stamina or strength. OK? So anyway, I believe I'm lucky because I can last for a long time most of the time before coming. Average is 30-45 minutes. And then after resting for about 10-15 minutes, I can go again and do it over and over. This is probably because I'm still young and quite healthy. I also drink an insane amount of water and take multivitamins everyday.

Ok, so my girl and I, we have a very happy and explosive sex life to start with. I s@%t you not, aside from the times that I'm not home with her (which is just 2 days in a week) and of course during her monthly period, we f#&k at least 3 times a day. And she comes at least thrice each of those times before I blow my wad as well. Yeah, we f#&k every single day. I don't know what good things I've done during my past life for me to be blessed with a girl as f#&king horny as the one I'm with right now.

The reason I bought the pills was to test both of us. How far we can take it. And oh boy, did we take it far! So yeah, I secretly (hehe) took one pill and waited around 30 minutes. So we start doing it, and as my girlfriend had her orgasm for like the fourth time, she was giving me this half amazed and half confused look wondering why I still haven't come, which made me feel like Superman. :) She actually came 16 TIMES (Yeah I counted. I'm weird like that) before she got up to give me a good blowjob so I can come too. After coming, usually, like what I said earlier, I needed to rest for a while before I can get back in the game. But that time, I needed ABSOLUTELY NO REST. She just continued stroking and sucking my cock and in 2 milliseconds, it was rock hard again. And so began a crazy pumping marathon. To give you an idea, a CD with 15 songs was playing in the background while we were doing the "business." And that whole CD repeated itself 4 whole times before we stopped f#&king like rabbits. I can't quite remember how many times I came. But each time, I was able to continue immediately. My dick was never soft during that time. It was so hard it would've knocked out my girl if I slapped her across the face with it. Haha.

We rested for a while to watch a movie, but about halfway through it, we started to get hot and heavy again. Then like earlier, f#&ked like there was no tomorrow. What I will never forget was our last round. I felt like I was so spent that nothing would come out of me. So I just pumped and pumped and pumped like a rabid dog wondering if I can still come. And the result? My girl CAME 35 f#&king TIMES before I was able to squirt out what was left of me. It was ridiculous. My girl actually complained that her knees were shaking so bad and she was not able to walk. Hahahaha. Afterwards, we just gave ourselves some well-deserved sleep.

So there you have it. Does it work? f#&k YEAH IT DOES. Are there side effects? Well, I would say yes. But nothing that's untolerable. It wasn't so much of a headache, but it was more like my head was throbbing uncomfortably a few minutes after drinking the pill. I just drank some cold water and it was gone. Another thing, during sex, i felt like my throat and my cock were unusually dry. So i had to have my girl suck me off a bunch of times. Not a bad thing. Hehe. I would suggest using some lubrication. Especially if you plan on doing it up the ass. Which we did as well. Haha.

Again, believe it or not, everything I wrote here happened. NO EXAGGERATION AT ALL. I myself can't believe it.

Thanks for reading. ProfX, was this FR detailed enough for you? Hahaha. Would certainly order again!

hmmmmmmmmmmm created a new username hah ! isip me :ninja:

ProfX, I am so sorry for the very late FR. I got caught up with some stuff.

This is my FR for the SCORPION PILLS.

Of first off, the transaction. Everything went real smooth with sir ProfX. Texted him before ordering, asking him if I can just pick up the items at an LBC branch as I don't want them delivered to my house. Obviously for anonimity. He was able to do that for me. So I deposited the money, texted him the details and when he replied, he already had the tracking number! The items were already shipped. Pretty fast right? Then I was able to get the product a day after. Top notch customer service from Mr. ProfX.

Now on to the main event. Haha. A little background about me first. In no way am I bragging about what I can do or how good I am under the covers. This is just added information to gauge the effectiveness of the pills. Like, how much it can enhance your "skills," stamina or strength. OK? So anyway, I believe I'm lucky because I can last for a long time most of the time before coming. Average is 30-45 minutes. And then after resting for about 10-15 minutes, I can go again and do it over and over. This is probably because I'm still young and quite healthy. I also drink an insane amount of water and take multivitamins everyday.

Ok, so my girl and I, we have a very happy and explosive sex life to start with. I s@%t you not, aside from the times that I'm not home with her (which is just 2 days in a week) and of course during her monthly period, we f#&k at least 3 times a day. And she comes at least thrice each of those times before I blow my wad as well. Yeah, we f#&k every single day. I don't know what good things I've done during my past life for me to be blessed with a girl as f#&king horny as the one I'm with right now.

The reason I bought the pills was to test both of us. How far we can take it. And oh boy, did we take it far! So yeah, I secretly (hehe) took one pill and waited around 30 minutes. So we start doing it, and as my girlfriend had her orgasm for like the fourth time, she was giving me this half amazed and half confused look wondering why I still haven't come, which made me feel like Superman. :) She actually came 16 TIMES (Yeah I counted. I'm weird like that) before she got up to give me a good blowjob so I can come too. After coming, usually, like what I said earlier, I needed to rest for a while before I can get back in the game. But that time, I needed ABSOLUTELY NO REST. She just continued stroking and sucking my cock and in 2 milliseconds, it was rock hard again. And so began a crazy pumping marathon. To give you an idea, a CD with 15 songs was playing in the background while we were doing the "business." And that whole CD repeated itself 4 whole times before we stopped f#&king like rabbits. I can't quite remember how many times I came. But each time, I was able to continue immediately. My dick was never soft during that time. It was so hard it would've knocked out my girl if I slapped her across the face with it. Haha.

We rested for a while to watch a movie, but about halfway through it, we started to get hot and heavy again. Then like earlier, f#&ked like there was no tomorrow. What I will never forget was our last round. I felt like I was so spent that nothing would come out of me. So I just pumped and pumped and pumped like a rabid dog wondering if I can still come. And the result? My girl CAME 35 f#&king TIMES before I was able to squirt out what was left of me. It was ridiculous. My girl actually complained that her knees were shaking so bad and she was not able to walk. Hahahaha. Afterwards, we just gave ourselves some well-deserved sleep.

So there you have it. Does it work? f#&k YEAH IT DOES. Are there side effects? Well, I would say yes. But nothing that's untolerable. It wasn't so much of a headache, but it was more like my head was throbbing uncomfortably a few minutes after drinking the pill. I just drank some cold water and it was gone. Another thing, during sex, i felt like my throat and my cock were unusually dry. So i had to have my girl suck me off a bunch of times. Not a bad thing. Hehe. I would suggest using some lubrication. Especially if you plan on doing it up the ass. Which we did as well. Haha.

Again, believe it or not, everything I wrote here happened. NO EXAGGERATION AT ALL. I myself can't believe it.

Thanks for reading. ProfX, was this FR detailed enough for you? Hahaha. Would certainly order again!

hi zeroencryption yah detailed and informed , tnx for posting , hindi bale late . tnx :lol:

hahahaha nakita ko na pm .......hahahaha

Edited by profX