Profx Seasonal Products

profX

helo GM's i will be having this INFINITY 3D condom soon !

you can read the details here ! :headsetsmiley:

http://www.3d-infinity.com/eng/main/submain.php

Extra Stimulation to Females:

During sexual intercourse, the 3D ribbon repeatedly stimulates a female's G spot which is located inside the vagina. It effectively lessens the time until orgasm.

On average, it takes a female 15 minutes to reach orgasm. Evidently, the time has drastically shortened after using Infinity Condom.

Extension of Males’ Endurance:

"Yang Yen Juen"’s elastic structure and its contractiveness is applied to the ram sheath which effectively extends male endurance. This way, males can still have excellent sexual performance without any kind of medical aid. The breakthrough of Infinity 3D condom is all about its “Double Purpose” which greatly improves the quality of sex.

On average, a male will only stay aroused for 5 minutes before ejaculation. After using Infinity Condom, the endurance has apparently prolonged.

* Effects varied among users

A sexual intercourse assisting tool called "Yang Yen Juen" (see fig.) had been invented by the Chinese during an ancient period. The Chinese originally removed the eye sockets of a ram, sewed them together with the lashes of a sheep, and soaked it until it was soft, which made "Yang Yen Juen". The males ribbed “Yang Yen Juen” onto their penis while having sex. As a result, females could reach orgasm earlier because the eye lashes of the sheep stimulated their clitoris, which we now called the G spot. This ancient concept matched almost exactly with our modern-day medical theory.

"Yang Yen Juan" also slowed down the penile blood circulation and extended males’ erection time while making the penis more rigid during sex. This was why "Yang Yen Juen" had been such an important sexual intercourse assisting tool during that period of time and remained so for a few hundred years. However, "Yang Yen Juen" no longer exists in the modern society due to hygienic problems and inefficiency in usage.

(BACK TO TOP)

Researches stated that over 50% of female populations need their clitorises (G spot) to be stimulated in order to reach orgasm. 50-70% of the female can never reach orgasm directly through sexual intercourse. Experts stated that a female's most sensitive sex organ is at her clitoris (G spot). An exciting orgasm or even multiple orgasms can be resulted by appropriate stimulation. (We can classify the periods as 1. Clitoris orgasm period, 2. Vagina orgasm period, 3. Uterus contracting orgasm period)

Multiple orgasms, probably most women never have experienced it. The characteristics of this biological reaction include most of the followings: increasing temperature in body, blushing, shortening of breath, skin paralysis, nerve tension, twitching in body, all muscles of vagina and anus sphincter, moaning

subconsciously in intervals, and also, generating a large amount of liquid in vagina. An abstract explanation is: feels like entering a paradise, being in a blurry and floating state. The time period of the whole process and specific biological reactions defer with different individuals.

G spot, technically named Grafenberg, located at the upper wall 1.5-3.8cm inside from the pudendum. This spongy tissue will naturally erect when being stimulated. Its exact position differs among females. The three dimensional design of Infinity Condom provides extra stimulation to females' G-spot through out the intercourse.

post-55734-1251726717.gif

Edited by profX
bro anong bago? pwede ba mag order d2 sa dubai bro?pa western ko nalng yung bayad...hehehhehe inform mo nalng ako pag pwede...thanks

yes pwdi may 3 forumers na dati ko na padalhan , via ibang shipping and it will cost you !

so far eto 3d infinity ang bago aside from those famous pills , pls do back read !

infinity 3d condom 75 pesos per box ( 3 pairs/sets, 3 burgundy and 3 greens )

instructions - wear the ring ( burgundy ) first , then wear the condom ( green )

* burgundy - the ring have a tight rubber band at the end , it helps to prevent premature explosion .

*green - made from ultra thin rubber for you to have a sense of feeling !

i have tested this , all i can say is , it makes your partner moan and moanning !

post-55734-1252563277.gif

post-55734-1252563294.jpg

post-55734-1252563304.jpg

post-55734-1255572953.jpg

Edited by profX
" PROFX mas malakas pa rin ang scorpion kahit 3some, whole night kayang kaya " sa crystal mahina para sa akin " tnx din sa free condom na 2 pcs :thumbsupsmiley: !

hi minicooper , yes marami din naka proof dyan , i do advise also those buyers na mas malakas talaga ang scorpion and may binabagayan , sa mga wala medical issues lang or else may ma feel sila side effects ! so they pick crystals ! , hey thanks for your comment , paki feed back after use yun infinity 3d ! thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by profX
infinity 3d condom 75 pesos per box ( 3 pairs/sets, 3 burgundy and 3 greens )

instructions - wear the ring ( burgundy ) first , then wear the condom ( green )

* burgundy - the ring have a tight rubber band at the end , it helps to prevent premature explosion .

*green - made from ultra thin rubber for you to have a sense of feeling !

i have tested this , all i can say is , it makes your partner moan and moanning !

helo profx , sorry medyo 1 week delayed , pero here it is na , after my fubu had made my dick stiff , i asked her to lay down , the room lights was dim , that my partner didn't notice the condom on my dick , i slowly insert to her V , almost 5 sec of in and out , i notice she starts to moan and embrance me tightly , sbi nya agad ano yan nakakabit , ang sarap daw at baka labasan daw siya agad, so i just have my old routine of pumping slow -fast -slow-fast , for 1 min , she can't control her self , na sbi niya sa akin , hindi na niya kaya pigilin . ang sarap daw sobra , for the entire session she was moaning and shaking with smile , the ring cd do squeez my dick halos hindi na ako pumutok at tagal ng yugyugan !

thank you and sure recommend ko sa mga kabarkada ko

helo profx , sorry medyo 1 week delayed , pero here it is na , after my fubu had made my dick stiff , i asked her to lay down , the room lights was dim , that my partner didn't notice the condom on my dick , i slowly insert to her V , almost 5 sec of in and out , i notice she starts to moan and embrance me tightly , sbi nya agad ano yan nakakabit , ang sarap daw at baka labasan daw siya agad, so i just have my old routine of pumping slow -fast -slow-fast , for 1 min , she can't control her self , na sbi niya sa akin , hindi na niya kaya pigilin . ang sarap daw sobra , for the entire session she was moaning and shaking with smile , the ring cd do squeez my dick halos hindi na ako pumutok at tagal ng yugyugan !

thank you and sure recommend ko sa mga kabarkada ko

finally nabuhay , oks lang kahit delayed as long u did post an FR , sa kanya mo ba tinest ? thanks

copy paste from my pm inbox

Re:Purchase Details

Personal Message

hot32man

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:Purchase Details, Yesterday, 09:25 AM

Looker

Group: Super Poster

Member No.: 47,528

Hey Man i havent purchase from you by LBC noon all meet ups. So i wasnt aware of the drill of the transactions. Anyways its done.

I tried the crystal pill and the mole. with empty stomach. since my girl texted me shewill be with me in 30 min.

so i noticed a warm feeling but not hot. then a bright light for about 5 mins.after normal na no more issues about. normal lang ang Dick.

Then my girl came up just a liplock for starters super hard na lols. the size added na and the hardness its makes guys proud. Tirik mata my girl puro ungol tapos 15 min hard pumping.

I can see maganda ito. The Charge lasted up to 12hrs. I like This Product. Next Time ko gamitin yung CD

Tapos FR ako for Crystal and the mole.

copy paste from my pm inbox

Re:Purchase Details

Personal Message

hot32man

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:Purchase Details, Yesterday, 09:25 AM

Looker

Group: Super Poster

Member No.: 47,528

Hey Man i havent purchase from you by LBC noon all meet ups. So i wasnt aware of the drill of the transactions. Anyways its done.

I tried the crystal pill and the mole. with empty stomach. since my girl texted me shewill be with me in 30 min.

so i noticed a warm feeling but not hot. then a bright light for about 5 mins.after normal na no more issues about. normal lang ang Dick.

Then my girl came up just a liplock for starters super hard na lols. the size added na and the hardness its makes guys proud. Tirik mata my girl puro ungol tapos 15 min hard pumping.

I can see maganda ito. The Charge lasted up to 12hrs. I like This Product. Next Time ko gamitin yung CD

Tapos FR ako for Crystal and the mole.

ook not32man hintayin ko here , not sa inbox ko TNX

para doon sa mga nagtext sa akin , eto

scorpion -superstrong that you can take up twin service or more and makes the 2 fubu's explods from 7x to 11x and still your dick is still rock hard solid , more than 5 hrs motel stay or over night stay .

crystal pills w mole - same sex enhancer pills but with milder effects standby time is 16 hrs , degrades when in session , less side effects . not suitable for twin fubu's.

infinity 3d condom will makes your partner eyesballs turn white and moan like crazy , good sensation feeling that she wants more and more !

copy /paste from my pm

Welcome to your messenger

kamusta boss

Personal Message

( username hold )

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts kamusta boss, Yesterday, 01:48 PM

Devirginized

Group: Newbies

Member No.: 126,903

boss, sensya na sobrang delay na FR busy lang sa trabaho. dito na lang ako magkukwento ikaw na bahalang mag paste sa loob pakiremove na lang username ko hassle sa trabaho kase may nakakaalam ng username ko and delikado mahuli ni misis.

hindi ito actually ang first time ko gagamit ng scorpion, kumuha na rin ako sayo last year pa yata. kaya alam ko na 'yung tindi ng epekto nito. payo lang mga bro 'wag maging excited pag take ng mahiwagang pill na 'to. i've learned my lesson already, siguraduhin ang bagsak ng oras ng meetup kasama ng chick mo. bakit? sa oto pa lang nagtake na ako, di ko na anticipate ang traffic, sa sasakyan pa lang pumutok na 'yung pills, the usual sensitivity sa light and yung medyo mabigat sa ulo which is tolerable naman. ang problema nagpaikot ikot pa kami sa mall sa paghahanapan (first time namin mag meet kase) mahigit one hour pa ang lumipas bago kami nagkita and diretso sa food court, panay tanggi ko syempre na umorder ng food for me, todo kain muna si chick ang masama naglaro ang isip ko dahil sa bango n'ya habang kumakain s'ya todo himas ako sa legs n'ya dun na nagkaproblema dun sa mismong lugar na 'yun ng food court habang napapaligiran kami ng may ilan daang tao siguro tumigas ng mala bato si junior!!!!! and to make it worst, patapos na 'syang kumain at kailangan na naming tumayo.. boss, maniwala ka sa akin ginawa ko ng lahat para mawala sa isip ko ang l*bog. sinubukan kong kumanta sa isip ko o isipin ang lola ko to no avail. isang bagay lang ang nakapag sagip sa akin sa tiyak na kahihiyan, 'yung messenger bag ko! (pinantakip ko habang pipilay pilay akong sumusunod sa kanya maglakad)

long story short..

naka isang pop sa buko juice + dalawa sa massive pumping action lang ako.. sasabihin mo sisiw dahil tatlong pop lang? 5 hours lahat 'yan.. kasama na 'yung paliligo at konting kwentuhan halos tig dalawang oras yatang bomba ang ginawa ko, grabe! kung nagbaon siguro kami ng libro ng kamasutra baka nagawa namin lahat ng posisyon dun.

limang araw yatang sumakit ang buong katawan ko.

huling payo, huwag kalimutan magbaon ng tubig. maraming marami.

sa uulitin boss!

'kaw na bahala magtago ng identity ko.

--------------------

copy /paste from my pm

Welcome to your messenger

kamusta boss

Personal Message

( username hold )

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts kamusta boss, Yesterday, 01:48 PM

Devirginized

Group: Newbies

Member No.: 126,903

boss, sensya na sobrang delay na FR busy lang sa trabaho. dito na lang ako magkukwento ikaw na bahalang mag paste sa loob pakiremove na lang username ko hassle sa trabaho kase may nakakaalam ng username ko and delikado mahuli ni misis.

hindi ito actually ang first time ko gagamit ng scorpion, kumuha na rin ako sayo last year pa yata. kaya alam ko na 'yung tindi ng epekto nito. payo lang mga bro 'wag maging excited pag take ng mahiwagang pill na 'to. i've learned my lesson already, siguraduhin ang bagsak ng oras ng meetup kasama ng chick mo. bakit? sa oto pa lang nagtake na ako, di ko na anticipate ang traffic, sa sasakyan pa lang pumutok na 'yung pills, the usual sensitivity sa light and yung medyo mabigat sa ulo which is tolerable naman. ang problema nagpaikot ikot pa kami sa mall sa paghahanapan (first time namin mag meet kase) mahigit one hour pa ang lumipas bago kami nagkita and diretso sa food court, panay tanggi ko syempre na umorder ng food for me, todo kain muna si chick ang masama naglaro ang isip ko dahil sa bango n'ya habang kumakain s'ya todo himas ako sa legs n'ya dun na nagkaproblema dun sa mismong lugar na 'yun ng food court habang napapaligiran kami ng may ilan daang tao siguro tumigas ng mala bato si junior!!!!! and to make it worst, patapos na 'syang kumain at kailangan na naming tumayo.. boss, maniwala ka sa akin ginawa ko ng lahat para mawala sa isip ko ang l*bog. sinubukan kong kumanta sa isip ko o isipin ang lola ko to no avail. isang bagay lang ang nakapag sagip sa akin sa tiyak na kahihiyan, 'yung messenger bag ko! (pinantakip ko habang pipilay pilay akong sumusunod sa kanya maglakad)

long story short..

naka isang pop sa buko juice + dalawa sa massive pumping action lang ako.. sasabihin mo sisiw dahil tatlong pop lang? 5 hours lahat 'yan.. kasama na 'yung paliligo at konting kwentuhan halos tig dalawang oras yatang bomba ang ginawa ko, grabe! kung nagbaon siguro kami ng libro ng kamasutra baka nagawa namin lahat ng posisyon dun.

limang araw yatang sumakit ang buong katawan ko.

huling payo, huwag kalimutan magbaon ng tubig. maraming marami.

sa uulitin boss!

'kaw na bahala magtago ng identity ko.

--------------------

yes alam ko nung first 4x mo ng buy sa akin and 3 yun identity mo here LOL . na read ko din blogs mo , at yun mga nag greet sa BD mo , lahat nakaBIKINI .

anyways tnx for the FR and more to come kc in 1 pack 6 caps yan sana bwat laban , tig isa FR !

promo p180 only 50 pcs left

note : change to a new battery befor use !!!

caress de gold vibra rings (belt strap type)

* adjustable size ring.

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin for rinsing.

* outer skin is made from a medical rubber washable ( safe non toxic )

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love ).

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos ).

* smallest & powerful.

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* it will deliver a electric sensation to a female making her climax.

* regular use serves as theraputic gadget's for the pre-mature ejaculation males.

for uninterruption use 3 - 4 pcs simultaniously , then replace the battery afterwards

factory installed batt promise 20 mins vibration , but batt life deteriorates as time

goes by . so for every retail puchase i throw in extra batts , you can replace it

afterwards and it will last 30mins.

* missionary position - the motor should be rotated on top thrust of your dick with the

spikes facing foward towards female clitoris.

*doggy position - the motor should be rotated bottom thrust of your dick with the spikes

facing foward towards female clitoris.

post-55734-1254982184.jpg

post-55734-1254982195.jpg

post-55734-1255253097.jpg

Edited by profX
promo p180 only 50 pcs left

note : change to a new battery befor use !!!

caress de gold vibra rings (belt strap type)

* adjustable size ring.

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin for rinsing.

* outer skin is made from a medical rubber washable ( safe non toxic )

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love ).

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos ).

* smallest & powerful.

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* it will deliver a electric sensation to a female making her climax.

* regular use serves as theraputic gadget's for the pre-mature ejaculation males.

for uninterruption use 3 - 4 pcs simultaniously , then replace the battery afterwards

factory installed batt promise 20 mins vibration , but batt life deteriorates as time

goes by . so for every retail puchase i throw in extra batts , you can replace it

afterwards and it will last 30mins.

* missionary position - the motor should be rotated on top thrust of your dick with the

spikes facing foward towards female clitoris.

*doggy position - the motor should be rotated bottom thrust of your dick with the spikes

facing foward towards female clitoris.

hey mga guys , this thing really works , im down to the last piece , i had bought 5 pcs last 2007 , and reused it till the silicon worns out , remember don't wash or submerge the whole vibrator , just seperate the rubber , and wipe clean and disinffect with alcohol , replace the battery and you are good for the next date ! as the line posted , hindi niyo kaya mag paliit ng battery in betwin sex , ayaw natin sympre pa hintayin ang partner natin seeing her eyes roll all white , so mas maganda use 2 or 3 pcs , then replace it when your home ! ano profx tama ba line ko gayang gaya ba sa line mo !

hahahaha cheers , nice seeing your back and active ! more power to you pare !

Edited by lanchiaw