The Honda Lovers Thread

• 3 months later...

Anyone here thinks that the new Civic Type R is a new contender in the STi and Evo battle?

Definitely! well in fact there are other contenders aside from Civic Type R, WRX STI and EVO, there's Focus RS and the Golf R. and these cars have been in the market for years, the STI and EVO battle has been gone for years. EVO production has been discontinued since 2016.

Definitely! well in fact there are other contenders aside from Civic Type R, WRX STI and EVO, there's Focus RS and the Golf R. and these cars have been in the market for years, the STI and EVO battle has been gone for years. EVO production has been discontinued since 2016.

Dont mean to be OT but i think Mitsu has something in store for the Evo fans, but no definite date on the unveiling yet

care to elaborate on that?

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/suvs/mitsubishi-evo-making-comeback

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/electric/new-mitsubishi-evo-driver-training-ev

So that we wont go too far off track, heres a spec sheet on the new civic type r

Honda Civic Type R 2.0 MT Turbo 2018 Engine Size

2.0 L

Displacement 1,996 cc Number of Cylinders 4 Number of Valves 16 Transmission Category 6-Speed Manual Transmission with Rev-matching Function Power Train Front-Wheel Drive Max Output (HP) 310 hp @ 6,500 rpm Max Torque (nm) 400 Nm @ 4,500 rpm

Rev matching function is useful for those not used to the pedal dance,

with a little fiddling with the computer box and new exhaust i think this will hit hit 400hp easy

So that we wont go too far off track, heres a spec sheet on the new civic type r

Honda Civic Type R 2.0 MT Turbo 2018 Engine Size

2.0 L

Displacement 1,996 cc Number of Cylinders 4 Number of Valves 16 Transmission Category 6-Speed Manual Transmission with Rev-matching Function Power Train Front-Wheel Drive Max Output (HP) 310 hp @ 6,500 rpm Max Torque (nm) 400 Nm @ 4,500 rpm

Rev matching function is useful for those not used to the pedal dance,

with a little fiddling with the computer box and new exhaust i think this will hit hit 400hp easy

where did you get your spec sheet? It looks awesome, even better than what's advertised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BR-V or Mobilio

I'll go for BR-V. Bigger interior space and higher ground clearance.

Anyone here thinks that the new Civic Type R is a new contender in the STi and Evo battle?

Yup, with turbo, intercooler, and limited slip differential, there is no reason why the type R can't be a contender.

anyone here digging the new CRV?

I hope some day the Honda engineers would wake up with some sense and install captain seats with ottoman on the second row.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...