The Honda Lovers Thread

• 2 months later...

i wish i had bought the civic RS 2018, just bought the special edition civic 2018. The only difference between the rs and mine are entertainment console and engine (duh).

Though I got the sports exterior such as front side rear spoilers.

Edited by Janja

hows the quality of the new fk8?

How I wish they sold type R here in UAE, they only sold LX, EXI and RS models. Which sux coz they dont have the same specs of other countries which has mandatory Honda Assists systems to all models basic to full option. Even recently checked 2019 version they dont have mandatory full entertainment console for the basic ones. Like mine which is the special edition 2018, its only a mixed of lx sports and exi without the honda assists and console.

Planning to buy a Honda. Which is ok Jazz or City... I got my first honda city 93 model yata then a 2007 vios na going back to Honda. Thanks in advance.

Kung space habol mo, mas ok ang jazz. Pag lift mo tailgate, baba mo 2nd row seats, you get a lot of space.

Planning to buy a Honda. Which is ok Jazz or City... I got my first honda city 93 model yata then a 2007 vios na going back to Honda. Thanks in advance.

I Agree with the poster above, get a Jazz specially the new version. Im planning to buy it for my GF once she passed her license exam. Affordable and looks are amazingt than the city.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does changing your body kit affects your insurance and warranty. Ayaw ko kase sabihin sa agent ko sa honda, also my car is brand new 2018 model civic. I already have a body kit installed by Honda UAE itself due to I bought the special edition. But I want to add lip spoilers and Si rear bumpers to add the dual exhaust.

Does changing your body kit affects your insurance and warranty. Ayaw ko kase sabihin sa agent ko sa honda, also my car is brand new 2018 model civic. I already have a body kit installed by Honda UAE itself due to I bought the special edition. But I want to add lip spoilers and Si rear bumpers to add the dual exhaust.

Ang alam ko bro hindi naman ma void warranty unless may gnalaw ka sa orig body.. I mean kung nagbutas ka or anything..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any recommendation for a short ram air intake for 1.6 civic 2018? I know mine isnt turbocharged and wont make any difference except the sounds roaring. But recommended na product for a short air intake. Possible din ang cold air kaso di ko alam kung fitted un sa engine ko.

Edited by Janja
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...