The Honda Lovers Thread

i personally believe that every one has his own favorite when it comes to cars. for me toyota did a good job on the exterior of the altis but on the engine department still the same as the previous one and it sucks personally on my opinion. I believe that honda did an outstanding job for their civic. new engines and other new concepts like new cockpit design, new leather seats and colors. not like the boring toyota always sticking with the age old beige color. traditional it may seem and always sticking to the same trend makes the new altis boring.

lets talked about the service, for one, toyota service sucks big time. they do not update you when you have your car serviced, they don't acknowledge their car's defects immediately when you are claiming for warranty, you have to argue with them first. they don't even explain to you what your service covers when you have your maintenance service check ups and they always exceed on their promise time.

Compared to honda, it counts a lot when you have your car serviced and they change your shock absorber mouldings without any hesitation and have it covered by warranty. they even have your wheel aligned for free. i know their service is a bit steep on price but considering when you are on the road and you have a peace of mind that your car has been serviced well enough, I think in my opinion that is better than paying less but getting short changed for what you paid. Ouch, it hurts but its true and I know because I worked at Toyota before but I bought a Honda. Do I have to explain why?

Actually, I have nothing personal against Toyota. In fact, I find their Camry quite an excellent car.

What I didnt like lang is that they had 8 years to come up with an ALL-NEW car and they come out with just a heavy facelift.

Its just plain and simple LAZINESS.

I applaud Honda for all the effort they put in coming out with a Civic that pushes the envelope of car design and engineering.

• 2 weeks later...