• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

mga doc, ano po ba ang effective yet practical way of curing "tulo"?

masakit siya pag magdidischarge ako and may white liquid na lumalabas sa ari ko.

i've tried taking one dosage of 4 500mg amoxicilin but nothing happened. thanks...

doc Mwah is right, please consult a urologist ASAP so that you can be properly examined and be given the appropriate meds..

the following complications can occur if your gonorrhea is left untreated or improperly treated :

urethritis

epididymytis

prostatitis

disseminated gonorrhea

the first three conditions can lead to infertility, the fourth means that the infection can spread to other parts of your body, causing major problems for you..

it is important also for you to be tested for other STD`s like chlamydia and HIV, as studies have shown that having gonorrhea makes a person more susceptible to contract these infections...

:mtc:

how do you know if your 100% safe no tulo na? after taking proper medication what the doctor ordered?

It is important to take all of the medication prescribed to cure gonorrhea. Although medication will stop the infection, it will not repair any permanent damage done by the disease. People who have had gonorrhea and have been treated can get the disease again if they have sexual contact with persons infected with gonorrhea. Although mosts cases of gonorrhea do not require follow-up, if a person’s symptoms continue even after receiving treatment, he or she should return to a doctor to be reevaluated.

tnx doc, one more thing, it means kapag naging tuyo na ung labasan ng ihi, compare sa lumalabas, meaning ok na? is it ok if let myself re evaluate again to my doctor? like medical testing? tnx! magulo pa din isip ko, tnx!

if nawala na yung mga symptoms like yung discharge, burning sensation and pain sa pag-ihi, etc. then you can be considered ok na, just as long as tatapusin mo yung pag-inom ng gamot..

there`s no harm kung magpapatingin ka uli sa doctor mo, i think that would be proper for you para malaman mo if you are well na..

salamt, doc ur the man, pero nahihilo ako tuwing gabi, related pa ba to o highblood n lang? praning n ko

let me share with you some of the different causes of dizziness :

vertigo

emotional stress

balance problems

cardiovascular disease

anemia

hypolgycemia or low blood sugar

hypotension or low blood pressure

alcohol

food allergies

there are many other possible causes of dizziness bro.. if you are bothered by your symptoms, i think it would be best na magkonsulta ka sa doktor..

Edited by peterparker