• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

3 hours ago, plug said:

A few years ago there was a guest na may test result ng sarili to show and to convince any thera of his choice for live and offered 10k pesos. He was known to most theras at doon lang siya kumukuha sa mga sister spas. This is a case marahil na yung guest doesn't care of the status of the thera na napili niya as long as he knew he was clean.

Ewan kung magtaka kayo na minsan yung mismong manager ng spa will notify the chosen thera na pumipili si guest ng pwedeng ilive. And sometimes theras give way knowing si guest ay regular or known sa spa.

very risky pa din nung ganung practice sir. considering na iba ibang test ang required para sa ibat ibang klase ng sakit. iba iba din ang test para sa mouth, anus at genital. then may time frame pa bago maging detectable ang sakit o virus sa katawan. chances are kahit clean siya posible siyang makakuha ng sakit mula sa isang babae at makahawa ng iba pa. unless mahaba ang agwat ng panahon sa pagitan ng pag pag avail niya ng mga babae.

• Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, courtesanhunter said:

very risky pa din nung ganung practice sir. considering na iba ibang test ang required para sa ibat ibang klase ng sakit. iba iba din ang test para sa mouth, anus at genital. then may time frame pa bago maging detectable ang sakit o virus sa katawan. chances are kahit clean siya posible siyang makakuha ng sakit mula sa isang babae at makahawa ng iba pa. unless mahaba ang agwat ng panahon sa pagitan ng pag pag avail niya ng mga babae.

Well said! A lot of people neglect this fact on window period and think a single test would suffice for the myriad of possible std's you can catch.

8 hours ago, ray321 said:

Any list ng mga spas and therapists na dapat iwasan? Kung may alam kayo pa reply para mag dm ako sa inyo. Thank you 

Imo if you're like me and still can't let go of this hobby.. I would suggest just always using protection.. whether it's vaginal/anal/oral sex.. Avoid dfk as well.

You can't really single out a single spa/group as something like this can easily spread especially with the tendency of us gm's to try out different spas.. also, usually most women don't have obvious symptoms..

I think if everyone gave their list of where they got hit you'd probably just avoid all the spas.

On 1/16/2024 at 8:47 PM, vanderboy said:

Imo if you're like me and still can't let go of this hobby.. I would suggest just always using protection.. whether it's vaginal/anal/oral sex.. Avoid dfk as well.

You can't really single out a single spa/group as something like this can easily spread especially with the tendency of us gm's to try out different spas.. also, usually most women don't have obvious symptoms..

I think if everyone gave their list of where they got hit you'd probably just avoid all the spas.

I seldom visit a spa, The last time was 2018 pa. I’m kinda curious kase I’m planning to have my vacation sa last quarter of this year and I’m looking for prospect spas na safe. 
safety first dapat. Never do it without protection.

11 hours ago, ray321 said:

I seldom visit a spa, The last time was 2018 pa. I’m kinda curious kase I’m planning to have my vacation sa last quarter of this year and I’m looking for prospect spas na safe. 
safety first dapat. Never do it without protection.

I think there's no such thing as "spas na safe". All spas with theras that engage in sexual activity are susceptible to STD/STI.

5 hours ago, darkday01 said:

Mahahawa ka rin ba thru kiss or oral sex ng HIV?

For HIV, chances are very low.. but of course.. there are factors that might increase that.. e.g. bleeding gums, open wounds on the penis..

You're more likely to get other std's

Edited by vanderboy