• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are infected with HIV, theres an acute phase which manifests with flu-liie symptoms, typical of most viruses. This usually happens 2-4 weeks after infection.

After this, there's a latent phase na wala kang symptoms. Some people have this phase for up to 10 years.

Left unchecked, this will progress to AIDS. Dito na lalabas yung ibat ibang opportunistic infections due to the low immune cells that you have.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So I decided to go to my city social hygiene clinic to take HIV/Syphilis and Swab tests. So far, HIV Non reactive ako but medyo tulala ako the next day sa result ng swab test ko. Meron raw ako small hint of infection. small sign of pus if i could remember correctly. They gave me meds and would take urinalysis after 5 days.

Any advice on this one?

So I decided to go to my city social hygiene clinic to take HIV/Syphilis and Swab tests. So far, HIV Non reactive ako but medyo tulala ako the next day sa result ng swab test ko. Meron raw ako small hint of infection. small sign of pus if i could remember correctly. They gave me meds and would take urinalysis after 5 days.

Any advice on this one?

swab test, sa laway? nag pa gram stain ka sakanila?

Any advice on this one?

Maybe suspected ka sir for nisseria gonorrhea or commonly known as tulo. If hindi naman baka yeast infection. But most likely nisseria gonorrhea yan if puss cells ang lumalabas sa tio ng ari niyo sir. Pwde dn chlamydia not sure but I hope nd masyadong serious inf. Yan sir always ingat lng sir.

Maybe suspected ka sir for nisseria gonorrhea or commonly known as tulo. If hindi naman baka yeast infection. But most likely nisseria gonorrhea yan if puss cells ang lumalabas sa tio ng ari niyo sir. Pwde dn chlamydia not sure but I hope nd masyadong serious inf. Yan sir always ingat lng sir.

Hi. I also ask if I should be really be concerned. Gonno ba yan or any serious threat. Sabi nya hindi naman. Maliit lang nah int of pus cells. Well see raw sa urinalysis. and we'll know

But yeah, goodboy na ako. I had my fair share of scare.

Anyways, Should I still need to see a Urologist? for second opinion?

Edited by baboyx

Hi. I also ask if I should be really be concerned. Gonno ba yan or any serious threat. Sabi nya hindi naman. Maliit lang nah int of pus cells. Well see raw sa urinalysis. and we'll know

I think Hindi na, but if you are in doubt or you want to be sure go for 2nd opinion.

Continue the prescribe antibiotics and do the urinalysis after 5 days.

Good to know bro. Basta monitor mo lng if ever sumakit yung pag ihi mo and may nakita kang mga discharge na lumalabas don't hesitate to go to urologist and immediately do some lab test. For your own peace of mind sige bro.

I think Hindi na, but if you are in doubt or you want to be sure go for 2nd opinion.

Continue the prescribe antibiotics and do the urinalysis after 5 days.

Isang antibiotic lang na prescribe sa akin. ung aza ata 1g. (2 tablets in one dose) pero well see monday.

Good to know bro. Basta monitor mo lng if ever sumakit yung pag ihi mo and may nakita kang mga discharge na lumalabas don't hesitate to go to urologist and immediately do some lab test. For your own peace of mind sige bro.

Thanks bro. :) never po ung symptoms nangyare na may discharge. nor sakit na pag ihi. more than 3 months na never pa nag show ng signs or whatsoever. Ill do a second opinion nlg cguro pag may results ang urinalyis.

To guys out there, Ingat talaga.