• 3 weeks later...

Hi r.dean! Please PM the number of the clinic. Thanks!

Sir winfliz, the clinic i pm'ed you is strictly by appointment only. You cannot just "drop by". Set appointment first and mention that you are from MTC because GMs from here are preferred clients. You will be prioritized.

Just for the record, DOH gives std treatment, some for free. If you dont have the budget for a private clinic, go to DOH and get treatment, rather than spread the diseases. Yun nga lang, listed ka na as std case. But thats still better than being infected and getting your partner/s infected, too.

Sir winfliz, the clinic i pm'ed you is strictly by appointment only. You cannot just "drop by". Set appointment first and mention that you are from MTC because GMs from here are preferred clients. You will be prioritized.

Just for the record, DOH gives std treatment, some for free. If you dont have the budget for a private clinic, go to DOH and get treatment, rather than spread the diseases. Yun nga lang, listed ka na as std case. But thats still better than being infected and getting your partner/s infected, too.

gentlemen, please be aware that you can get yourselves vaccinated with the same vaccine given to prevent cervical cancer in women.

but not to prevent cervical cancer in you of course ;) but to prevent genital warts.

you can ask any OB for further info.

She is correct. Other than preventing warts, HPV is also a cause of Penile CA. :)

Urologist here. ^_^

good question.

actually, there is.

26 y/o (using Gardasil. That's the brand name).

But some have used it even if they are above 26, knowing that they are "high-risk" :)

but of course, go consult an OB first :)

I'm at my mid 30s and I am seeking advice if it will still work for me or just a waste of money.

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys. any suggestion where I can get myself tested from std? okay lang from the pricey to the not so pricey but safe and private clinics will do. and yung discreet sana. thank you in advance.

hi precision diagnostic. Google it.

They have this online result so no need to go back to the lab for your test result.

• 3 weeks later...

guys, can you get gonnorhea sa bj lang? alos ano ang utherethitis?

Thanks in advance

the chances are small but possible....gonococcal pharyngitis has already been reported.....urethritis is inflammation of the urethra (the tube inside the penis where urine flows), usually due to infection....gonorrhea and chlamydia are common causes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I went to Urology Center of Philippines for fear of having Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, or Syphilis. I experience pain when urinating. The doc said the tests are expensive and the most economical way to go is to just straight get the injection (P4,500) or take the oral antibiotics (Oflaxin for 7 days twice a day). He said testing can be inaccurate and also more expensive. He said Gonorrhea testing can be upwards of P11k.

But, I'm also worried about where I got it from. I'd like to inform my sexual partners if they have stds. Should I just take the meds and also tell my partners to take meds just in case? Or should I get checked just to know. (I actually had he Syphilis test and it was negative, but somehow the clinic didn't proceed with the Gonorrhea and Clamydia testing...)

Either way, I have pain when pissing and I don't feel well... mentally and physically.