good day. i recently felt a weird bump in the shaft of my penis and i've been discharging white to greenish puss. I am not sure if it is gonorrhea or something else. I feel a burning sensation when i pee. Can someone advice? And also, if it is gonorrhea, do i have to see a urologist immediately? Please advice. thanks in advance.

Not sure about the bump, you have to post a picture, pero pus na lumalabas, tapos masakit umihi, likely imflammation ng urethra, most common cause pa rin sa lalaki eh gonorrhea at non-gonoccocal urethritis, kailangan ng antibiotics. Pag may isang uri STD posible na may iba pang STD na kasama yun, bump can be Herpes, usually very painful, o kaya naman eh wart, easy to treat pero hindi mairradicate. Kung may STD ka, kailangang i-check ka at one point for syphilis, HIV, at herpes, all can be transmitted from the same person in the same encounter. Punta ka lang internal med, easy to treat. Good luck. Use barrier next time.

i would like to inquire about treatments regarding genital warts. where should i go? derma? hospital? how much would this cost?

Treatment for venereal warts, pinaka least painful and effetive eh liquid nitrogen. Pwede ring cautery sa derma office, medyo masakit. Kung wala talga, Silver nitrate stick, be careful very caustic, pag di ka marunong baka malaglag yan, o kaya naman podophylin pero mahirap hanapin. Pinakamura siguro yung silver nitrate kasi do it yourself, 15 years ago less than 20 bucks. But remember, mawala man yung lesion infected ka na, and can be transmitted to your love one, it's the leading cause of cervical cancer.

I just have a question. Hope the doctors and experts here can help.

Long before, I went to Massage parlors for my release. Last time was like 8 years ago and I always had a condom. Anyway, I got married around a few years ago. The urge to go back was great but I decided to minimize or perhaps eliminate the risks of penetration sex. So I just went to spakols. I've been doing this for around 3 years at approximately once or twice a month. Lately though, I went to a wild spakol. Wild in the sense that the girl would rub her vulva on my penis. This happened 3x. And there was one time where the girl gave me BJ which happened once.

Lately I had sex with my wife. We did it in the shower where she soaped my penis and I did it to her there. We finished in bed and I think she wasn't lubricating because I can feel a bit of abrasion when pumping. After a few days, she started having a discharge which is white but when wiped with a tissue, it turns yellow-slightly green. Also there was some white flaky things in her vagina which initially she found hard to remove but she was able to remove it the next day. Anyway, the discharge has remained and seems to be increasing in volume. She says it also itches. It also has a foul smell although not fishy. No burning sensation. Her Ob-gyne recommended that she put something to remove the foul smell which greatly helped.

Me on the other hand, I've not exhibit any of these symptoms except maybe slight and occasional difficulty in urinating. That could be because I am taking antibiotics for a few weeks now due to a respiratory illness.

Anyway, here are my set of questions:

1. Is it possible to contract STD when a girl rubs her vulva on my penis? What particular STDs and are they consistent with the symptoms of my wife?

2. I know that there is a possibility of contracting STD through a BJ but again, is any of the symptoms my wife displays consistent with a particular STD?

3. I've read about vaginal bacteriosis which seems to be the most consistent with her symptoms. Can this be transmitted as well?

4. What are the chances that I caught an STD given the activities mentioned? What particular tests should I take to confirm my suspicions? Where should I have myself tested?

I hope you guys can help. I'm experiencing a great amount of guilt over this. I've never intended to harm my wife in any way because of my needs.

I'm also contemplating about confessing about what I've been doing. I mean better if she knows now so that we can take additional precautions and also to avoid an embarrassing situation if she finds out through tests. Also, I've read that to overcome this addiction, spousal support is needed.

Thanks in advance!

I just have a question. Hope the doctors and experts here can help.

Long before, I went to Massage parlors for my release. Last time was like 8 years ago and I always had a condom. Anyway, I got married around a few years ago. The urge to go back was great but I decided to minimize or perhaps eliminate the risks of penetration sex. So I just went to spakols. I've been doing this for around 3 years at approximately once or twice a month. Lately though, I went to a wild spakol. Wild in the sense that the girl would rub her vulva on my penis. This happened 3x. And there was one time where the girl gave me BJ which happened once.

Lately I had sex with my wife. We did it in the shower where she soaped my penis and I did it to her there. We finished in bed and I think she wasn't lubricating because I can feel a bit of abrasion when pumping. After a few days, she started having a discharge which is white but when wiped with a tissue, it turns yellow-slightly green. Also there was some white flaky things in her vagina which initially she found hard to remove but she was able to remove it the next day. Anyway, the discharge has remained and seems to be increasing in volume. She says it also itches. It also has a foul smell although not fishy. No burning sensation. Her Ob-gyne recommended that she put something to remove the foul smell which greatly helped.

Me on the other hand, I've not exhibit any of these symptoms except maybe slight and occasional difficulty in urinating. That could be because I am taking antibiotics for a few weeks now due to a respiratory illness.

Anyway, here are my set of questions:

1. Is it possible to contract STD when a girl rubs her vulva on my penis? What particular STDs and are they consistent with the symptoms of my wife?

2. I know that there is a possibility of contracting STD through a BJ but again, is any of the symptoms my wife displays consistent with a particular STD?

3. I've read about vaginal bacteriosis which seems to be the most consistent with her symptoms. Can this be transmitted as well?

4. What are the chances that I caught an STD given the activities mentioned? What particular tests should I take to confirm my suspicions? Where should I have myself tested?

I hope you guys can help. I'm experiencing a great amount of guilt over this. I've never intended to harm my wife in any way because of my needs.

I'm also contemplating about confessing about what I've been doing. I mean better if she knows now so that we can take additional precautions and also to avoid an embarrassing situation if she finds out through tests. Also, I've read that to overcome this addiction, spousal support is needed.

Thanks in advance!

Hehehe, to confess or not to confess.

1.Yes, herpes, venereal warts, trichomonas, and syphilis kung walang break sa skin and gonorrhea, chlamydia and mycoplasma are possible but not likely, kung may break sa skin, dagdagan mo pa ng hepatitis at HIV, using kapote will lessen but will not elliminate the risk. May mga iba pang sakit but not so common.

2. Hard to say with the information available, pero mukhang yeast infection, which can be but not usually sexually transmitted.

3.Vaginal bacteriosis is not stictly an STD, usually benign except kung buntis.

4.There is always a chance that you got something from those extra activities over the years, best thing to do is see a doctor to get evaluated and given the right tests and shell out some cash.

Some would argue honesty is the best policy, depends how well and supportive you think you know your spouse, it can be a relationship ending move. Good luck

Edited by omegared

Hehehe, to confess or not to confess.

1.Yes, herpes, venereal warts, trichomonas, and syphilis kung walang break sa skin and gonorrhea, chlamydia and mycoplasma are possible but not likely, kung may break sa skin, dagdagan mo pa ng hepatitis at HIV, using kapote will lessen but will not elliminate the risk. May mga iba pang sakit but not so common.

2. Hard to say with the information available, pero mukhang yeast infection, which can be but not usually sexually transmitted.

3.Vaginal bacteriosis is not stictly an STD, usually benign except kung buntis.

4.There is always a chance that you got something from those extra activities over the years, best thing to do is see a doctor to get evaluated and given the right tests and shell out some cash.

Some would argue honesty is the best policy, depends how well and supportive you think you know your spouse, it can be a relationship ending move. Good luck

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I was asking for a sign yesterday if I should confess or not. So far, the signs point to no. Maybe in some future date.

You've confirmed what I've been planning to do. Do you suggest any clinics where I can have myself tested? The list you mentioned is quite scary particularly hepatitis and HIV. I thought spakols were safer. Di rin pala..

Hi! Pls help me. Im planning To have a complete std / vd examination. Can somebody recommend a good diagnostic clinic in M.Manila. That can do all The test necessary. what are the tests must i take? im planning to get married next year. so im just taking a precaution. Thanks in advance..

Try EDSA Polyclinic Bro. It's along EDSA before Ramon Magsaysay High School if you're going south. Be prepared to haggle with the total price of treatment if ever you are diagnosed with an STD. Me kamahalan talaga ang mga antibiotics for such conditions.

Thank you. I'll check this out.

doc ask ko lang kung ano ang dapat gawin sa pabalikbalik na pananakit ng balls ko. i was diagnosed of having chlamydia before and after taking a lot of medicines such as cipro, clindamycin, and flagyl, still masakit pa rin ang balls and tube ko. sino po ba ang dapat ko ng lapitan na doctor, urologist po ba at sino marecommend nyo. ty

doc ask ko lang kung ano ang dapat gawin sa pabalikbalik na pananakit ng balls ko. i was diagnosed of having chlamydia before and after taking a lot of medicines such as cipro, clindamycin, and flagyl, still masakit pa rin ang balls and tube ko. sino po ba ang dapat ko ng lapitan na doctor, urologist po ba at sino marecommend nyo. ty

Pananakit ng balls, hmm..

Pwedeng infection, hernia, tumor, pwedeng sobrang kahihila ni Misis, pwedeng nasipa ni Misis apgkagaling mo sa MP at lasing ka di mo maalala. Una how did they diagnose Chlamydia? Tapos bakit ilang antibiotics na inimon mo, gaano katagal mo sila inimon individually at anong pagitan bawat isang course.

Unang gawin check for hernia, should be easy most doctors know how to do that. Second, infection, check yung ihi then kailangan express ang prostate secretion at himasin prostate at ilalim at likod ng balls, any pain suggest infection. Yung prostate secretion check sa microscope pag maraming while caells, likely infection, likely chronic, treatment 3-6 weeks antibiotics. Kung wala check yung balls, pag me bukol kahit maliit lang, ultrasound then tanggal ang balls, sorry, madaling gamutin tumor pag maliit pa, may mga pwedeng check sa blood but not helpful screening.

Ano pa ba? Balitaan mo na lang kami.

@omegared When you say varicose veins are you pertaining to varicocele? If you were pertaining to varicocele then by all means head to a doctor immediately because prolonging the presence of the disease would lead to infertility

True, varicocele can be a cause of infertility. Consider fixing if there is significant discomfort, palpable varicosity, or when there is documented infertility and/or poor semen quality. Otherwise is relatively benign problem. Kung me anak ka na at ang sakit eh manageable, you don't want people cutting down there, I don't like o think about it....heheheh.

• 3 weeks later...

Docs, Got 2 questions that's been driving me nuts.

1.I want to ask about PLANTAR WARTS and its relation to HIV.

I've done some research about it. Most say that it's pretty normal but it's caused by the HPV. I'm a bit confused since this is a virus related to what causes HIV, right? I know there are dozens of kinds. But I've been fretting about my plantar wart on the sole of my foot. I had a similar kind of wart on the tip of my index finger before. But I was able to take that out eventually. Are these symptoms for something grave or just normal warts?

I also had an STD and HIV test 6 months ago and turned out negative. But after that scare was over, I still didn't learn my lesson and continued with this stupid risky business. 95% of encounters is usually HJs. 4% was protected sex/protected oral sex. 1% unprotected oral sex (10 months ago) I'm relatively safe.

here's some article which I found:

http://www.hopkins-hivguide.org/q_a/patient/opportunistic_infections/viral_infections__including_herpes__shingles_and_cmv_/hiv___plantar_warts.html?contentInstanceId=384227&siteId=7151

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/HIV-Transmission-to-Plantars-Wart/show/726453

2. If you have jock itch which causes the groin and testicles area to be sore and red from scratching, do these become entry points for STD, HIV, or any kind of diseases since the skin is a bit broken?

What if saliva or vaginal secretions of an infected partner hits on this?

Wooh. That's a big load to share. Hope I'm just being a silly wort wart. Pun intended.

Thanks!

Edited by johnaughty

Docs, Got 2 questions that's been driving me nuts.

1.I want to ask about PLANTAR WARTS and its relation to HIV.

I've done some research about it. Most say that it's pretty normal but it's caused by the HPV. I'm a bit confused since this is a virus related to what causes HIV, right? I know there are dozens of kinds. But I've been fretting about my plantar wart on the sole of my foot. I had a similar kind of wart on the tip of my index finger before. But I was able to take that out eventually. Are these symptoms for something grave or just normal warts?

I also had an STD and HIV test 6 months ago and turned out negative. But after that scare was over, I still didn't learn my lesson and continued with this stupid risky business. 95% of encounters is usually HJs. 4% was protected sex/protected oral sex. 1% unprotected oral sex (10 months ago) I'm relatively safe.

here's some article which I found:

http://www.hopkins-hivguide.org/q_a/patient/opportunistic_infections/viral_infections__including_herpes__shingles_and_cmv_/hiv___plantar_warts.html?contentInstanceId=384227&siteId=7151

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/HIV-Transmission-to-Plantars-Wart/show/726453

2. If you have jock itch (dry, flaky, red, itchy, groin/testicles area. is this right?) which causes the groin and testicles area to be sore and red from scratching, do these become entry points for STD, HIV, or any kind of diseases since the skin is a bit broken?

What if saliva or vaginal secretions of an infected partner hits on this?

Wooh. That's a big load to share. Hope I'm just being a silly wort wart. Pun intended.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

guys, i need some advise lang.. i did a girl last thursday without cd. now my dick is a bit irritable after urinating then there's yellow-brown stain sa brief... anu kaya to? thanks much.

bro im not a doctor but based on my reading you may have gonorrhea (tulo) you need to see a doctor

mga doc, i have a problem...

there was a time i visited a massage parlor... the type of parlor that gives you nude massage on the back and front. i never inserted my tool inside the womans pussy... now, my fiancee has a gonorrhea... i dont see any symptoms that leads to gonorrhea on my tool.. and as i said, there was no penetration happened sa massage parlor... where and want went wrong mga doc...? and can we cure this one? i am afraid that this might affect our ability to bear a child. patulong nman... salamat....

Pwede ka magkaroon ng tulo pag ininsert mo don, o sinubo ng MPA kung meron syang GC sa throat which is not very common. Very unusual to pick it up some other way, madali kasi mamatay yung mikrobyo outside the body, unless hilig mong ikiskis yung sa yo sa mga tinuluan ng secretions ng MPA mo which some people will, kung bakit ay hindi ko alam. Puwedeng may tulo ka a long time ago, nahawa yung fiancee mo at wala syang naramdaman, nagpagamot ka, pero months or years later saka pa lang lumabas symptoms nya at ayan nadiagnose na. But as objective as I can be, pwede ring hindi sa iyo galing yung GC, bahala ka na mag-imagine. Madali lang gamutin kung maagapan, at usually uncommon to lead to infertility. Yung mga may pelvic inflammatory disease na mahirap gamutin ang more likely maglead to infertility. Patingin lang kayo at pa check kayo ng iba pang sakit kasi madalas after i-treat yung primary problem nakakalimutan na may mga iba pang dapat hanapin at gamutin. Good luck.

now, that you told me that kiskis thing... i remembered that the MP rubbed it in front of her pussy because she want it inside... i told her no since im afraid kasi nga walang condom... yun na pala yun.... pero doc, regarding sa fertility... hindi nman makakaapekto yun sa ability namin na gumawa ng bata ano? thanks! i will be careful next time... i still have to see a doctor to check if i also have this GC since it is not yet confirmed that i have an infection. thanks!