• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

For basic info lang po.

Malabo po kayo mag ka std or hiv pag hand job lang po ginawa sainyo. Kung nakipag kiss kayo at may sugat ka sa mouth mo at may std ung babae may chance na mahawa kayo. Kung mahilig po kayo kumain na talaba at may sugat kayo sa mouth nyo may chance din po kayo na mahawa.

Lagi po natin ugaliin na gumamit ng condom para makaiwas sa std/ hiv.

200 mg and for 1 dosage is nothing. you just wasted a single tablet. we give antibiotics for 5-7 days, depending on the antibiotic, not because we feel like it or that we want to make the pharmaceutical companies rich, but because 5-7 days is how much dosage it takes to k*ll nearly all the microbes.

another is that Inoflox is not the primary drug/s used in treating STD's. it is used to treat UTIs and sometimes respiratory cases, but is not as effective on STD cases

Not all stds are treated by a quinolone like inoflox as it could viral like herpes treatable with acyclovir and valcyclovir;syphilis can be easily with injectable penicillin G. It is true that inoflox is not primarily use for gonorrhea but it is equally effective with ciprofloxaxin(ciprobay) or even the potent levofloxacin which is the quinolone recommended for respiratory infections. Taking it for the right duration and dose is the most important factor that is if you are inflicted with a gonoccocal infection but what if your "tulo" is not cause by that bacteria then you would need an extra treatment with a drug effective for chlamydia which is doxycycline that is why when you have tulo a quinolone/ single dose cextriaxone 250mg intramuscular and doxcycline for 7 days are both given just to make sure to cover both bacterias.

200 mg and for 1 dosage is nothing. you just wasted a single tablet. we give antibiotics for 5-7 days, depending on the antibiotic, not because we feel like it or that we want to make the pharmaceutical companies rich, but because 5-7 days is how much dosage it takes to k*ll nearly all the microbes.

another is that Inoflox is not the primary drug/s used in treating STD's. it is used to treat UTIs and sometimes respiratory cases, but is not as effective on STD cases

Ok. Kindly give me the right antibiotic name so I wil 7 anbiotic for 7 days.

davebaliw is very much correct, flatwall. online consultations are no replacement for the actual physical consultations. if you want to get treated properly, then get a proper consult.

why i asked you what meds you used and how you used it was because i was exactly worried that you were not taking the right medications, or the right treatment. turns out i was right on both counts.

get yourself checked, get the labs if necessary. then use the proper meds for the proper amount of time. or else, get the chance of getting an antiobiotic-resistant infection and dealing with the consequences....

davebaliw is very much correct, flatwall. online consultations are no replacement for the actual physical consultations. if you want to get treated properly, then get a proper consult.

why i asked you what meds you used and how you used it was because i was exactly worried that you were not taking the right medications, or the right treatment. turns out i was right on both counts.

get yourself checked, get the labs if necessary. then use the proper meds for the proper amount of time. or else, get the chance of getting an antiobiotic-resistant infection and dealing with the consequences....

Ok salmt. Pre bka my mairecomend kyong doctor n urologt kng pwed d2 s qc

awww..... next time boil people first before having a night with them. wow.... ilan na kaya nainfect u and ng ka partner u.... thats.... i dont know............ anyways please educate yourselves better. i cant judge anyone but please safe sex is better than not safe sex. but abstaining from it... saves you a lot of problems. we have one life people. one life.

Ok salmt. Pre bka my mairecomend kyong doctor n urologt kng pwed d2 s qc

Flatwall if you want a very good doctor and concerned about your health. Go to medical city look for norwin uy. Hes very good. he can have you shot right away and the consultation is free if you avail the meds. You already saved 800 bucks for possible spa visit. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys ask ko lang possible po ba magka tulo ka kahit nde ka naman nakikipag sex sa iba.

for the past 2 years wife ko nalang partner ko and im sure wala din ibang partner wife ko kasi sa bahay lang sya lagi (home based work namen) at kasama nya ako lage. pag lalabas sya lagi din ako kasama nya.

nag spakol ako minsan for the past 2 years pag napapasama sa barkada pero HJ lang lage inaavail ko nothing more.

recently napansin ko kasi sa mga underwear ko na may stain sya. not sure if tulo sya or urine lang. wala naman ibang symptoms or itsura na kakaiba sa ari ko.

tulo po ba eto or possible na ihi lang at nde lang na tumutulo dahil sa pagtanda? (current age 29)

guys ask ko lang possible po ba magka tulo ka kahit nde ka naman nakikipag sex sa iba.

for the past 2 years wife ko nalang partner ko and im sure wala din ibang partner wife ko kasi sa bahay lang sya lagi (home based work namen) at kasama nya ako lage. pag lalabas sya lagi din ako kasama nya.

nag spakol ako minsan for the past 2 years pag napapasama sa barkada pero HJ lang lage inaavail ko nothing more.

recently napansin ko kasi sa mga underwear ko na may stain sya. not sure if tulo sya or urine lang. wala naman ibang symptoms or itsura na kakaiba sa ari ko.

tulo po ba eto or possible na ihi lang at nde lang na tumutulo dahil sa pagtanda? (current age 29)

I urge u to still check with ur doc.

In case di mo kaya, qtions are: anong klaseng stain? Di mo naradamdaman or pure malabnaw liquid or is it like yellowish semen? If once mo palang nakita and parang nawiwian mo lang then baka nga nawiwian mo lang or di ka nagpagpag well. U myt also have some UTI or urine problems (not std related).

IF hj lang talaga inaavail mo highly unlikely its the clap. Although u can get other skin-related diseases din sa hj like fungi or buni esp kung madumi rin ung thera or maybe the lotion or cream.

If u did more than hj (bj, b2b with rubbing, atw) and its a malapot yellowish substance.. nasa huli talaga pagsisis.

I urge u to still check with ur doc.

In case di mo kaya, qtions are: anong klaseng stain? Di mo naradamdaman or pure malabnaw liquid or is it like yellowish semen? If once mo palang nakita and parang nawiwian mo lang then baka nga nawiwian mo lang or di ka nagpagpag well. U myt also have some UTI or urine problems (not std related).

IF hj lang talaga inaavail mo highly unlikely its the clap. Although u can get other skin-related diseases din sa hj like fungi or buni esp kung madumi rin ung thera or maybe the lotion or cream.

If u did more than hj (bj, b2b with rubbing, atw) and its a malapot yellowish substance.. nasa huli talaga pagsisis.

very informative. Thanks!