• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

women tend to easily fall to "bolero's"

girls would. women wouldnt. ;)

your statement implies that if you are not what others would consider as "handsome" eh....you have to make bola to get a beautiful girl?

i dont think so.

there are more ways than one to get connected and attracted other than thru outward appearances and superficial looks.

for all you know, he need not even make bola.

a simple yet enticing personality, humble yet genuine attitude devoid of pretenses would do it, without having to put his best foot forward.

Hahahaha! Ang tawag diyan friends ay OVERCHICK, kung saan sobrang lamang ang itsura ni chick kay dude (kung saan naman lamang ang dude, OVERDUDE ang tawag doon).

Diskarte lang talaga yan. Minsan cha-ching nga pero yung mga medyo panget kasi, minsan nothing to lose yan e, kaya mas confident talaga. Mga gwapings kasi, mataas ang expectation sa sarili e, kaya minsan torpe o kaya mas insecure.

:goatee:

• 3 weeks later...
girls would. women wouldnt. ;)

your statement implies that if you are not what others would consider as "handsome" eh....you have to make bola to get a beautiful girl?

i dont think so.

there are more ways than one to get connected and attracted other than thru outward appearances and superficial looks.

for all you know, he need not even make bola.

a simple yet enticing personality, humble yet genuine attitude devoid of pretenses would do it, without having to put his best foot forward.

Hmmm this is really a morale booster for those whom we may call not goodlooking. My question is, are u contented with these qualities youve mentioned alone and u dont mind even if hes ugly?

My boyfriend is not the best looking guy in the world but he's really nice and treats me like I'm a queen. I've been out and had relationships with a lot of good and amazing looking guys but those are the ones that are big headed and jerks. Guys are weird that way but its true. Good looking guys are meaner and ruddier because they know they can get any girl and what not.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Edited by chinaeyes032
Hmmm this is really a morale booster for those whom we may call not goodlooking. My question is, are u contented with these qualities youve mentioned alone and u dont mind even if hes ugly?

Sometimes, if the guy is everything that a particular woman is asking for, it won't even cross her mind that he is "physically unattractive". In her eyes, he's perfect. ^_^