Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

masarap sila mahalin at masarap sila magmahal

this is not the main reason. good looking guys can love you as much too.

i think it's more about security. practical na mga babae ngayon basta alam nilang secured sila dun sila

and a lot of ordinary looking guys are more successful than those with looks and play all the time.

i think that's the main reason why they choose ordinary looking guys. low profile but more successful and secured.

dos centavos

Hindi naman pangit, siguro di lang kagwapuhan pero steady... But if your GFs are all pretty and presentable, then that doesn't make you ugly as well.

A friend once told me that a lot of beautiful women settle for a "Mr. Personality" type also because there's not too many men courting/pursuing them. Minsan kasi sa sobrang ganda nakakawala na ng confidence at nakakatakot ligawan dahil baka ma-basted ka, or intimidating ang dating... Ayun kaya tuloy maraming mis-match...

guys this is funny but though we get attracted sa phyical attributes ng isang tao initially..ang isang babae..i think anggusto lang nya tlga ay yung nkakapagpatawa sa knya..we love sense of humor...kc dun mo umpisa mamimiss ang isang tao and that turns into fondess,liking and maybe loving too..

eh kaso yung mga pangit ang mga taong nkakatawa kase hitsura pa lang diba??

• 2 weeks later...

several reason really. but a female friend of mine who is in to this kind of stuff said "ang guwapo mataas ang ere, madaming karibal, di mapag kakatiwalaan, at walang stable job in short walang pera" while ang mga guys na pangit "masunurin pwede mo ma under, walang karibal, mapag kakatiwalaan, at bukod sa lahat may stable job na may pera pa at siguradong hindi ako iiwan" some reason huh ?

but for me i think its not the looks really. its the attitude of the average juan. Average Juan's don't really fool around much while the Hunk always fools around and would try to have sex to every female they meet. I think that's it :)

to all the ugly men here hide your chick if i'm around the neighborhood. i could easily steal them from you.

NO you can't. Hahahaha...

I am not ugly... but I am telling you, you've got it all WRONG. Chicks are attracted not only by looks, but by the TOTAL PACKAGE.

Tom Cruise? If he was a pizza delivery guy, wouldn't be as hot.