Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• 1 month later...

Cause they tend to be more faithful than guys that are.... well.... like us :) joke joke joke!!

Ahahaha... Possibly. Moreover, let's set aside the financial thingy. I think one reason is that they're aware that they aren't that good looking, so they try to compensate it by doing the extras. Extras like: extra caring, extra thoughtful, extra understanding, extra sweet... This way the said woman will feel he's that worthy.

Nevertheless, it's not really much about the looks.

• 2 weeks later...

3 reasons: he's smart, interesting and really good in bed.;)

and the lady said it.

honestly, I think its the courage to stand in the occasion and bravely asking the right questions. Most guys tend to over think or get intimidated by such fine ladies.

On the ladies part, they will simply try to be as pretty as they can be and wait for the the brave knight who will do the first move.

• 4 weeks later...

My share: ang mga magagandang babae, parang prutas n nsa matataas n puno yan.. meaning madame padin mga lalaki na tamad ng akyatin para pumitas.. no guts to akyat d puno no glory to get a fine lady.. :))

My share: ang mga magagandang babae, parang prutas n nsa matataas n puno yan.. meaning madame padin mga lalaki na tamad ng akyatin para pumitas.. no guts to akyat d puno no glory to get a fine lady.. :))

• 2 weeks later...

Money and Power simple as that :) :) :)

Right on bro....

Then again...the softer side,

Women go for those that have "potential" to be a good husband.

Since the Philippines is a Maternal society, it always by choice of women in a family.

Beautiful women choose the ordinary looking man with extraordinary abilities.....

Women will always be able to see past the physical.....

True, having financial stability does help a man find a beautiful woman, but this is not the most important aspect. It's the combination of several traits that will help a man find the woman of his dreams. As long as men keep reasoning that beautiful women date ugly or regular-looking men for their money, they will always miss out on opportunities to meet gorgeous women.

Over the years, U-men have developed two kinds of strategies to date beautiful women. The first strategy is called Scouting For Beauty , and involves looking for undiscovered, up-and-coming beautiful women. The second strategy is called Impressing the Beauty , and involves impressing a beautiful woman who has no boyfriend and is sick of all the head games played by G-men. All she wants is an honest, trustworthy, fun man who can bring stability into her life.

Confidence and care for men...stability and security for the women...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the knee jerk response is it's money. or it's power. but that oversimplifies things.

most women still crave to be treated right. and special too.

True. What's the point of being with a handsome, rich, mogul when he treats you like an object.

Financial stability is a plus, so are looks.

However, the treatment a man gives a woman is the biggest determining factor in making her decide in your favor. :-)

• Like (+1) 1

True. What's the point of being with a handsome, rich, mogul when he treats you like an object.

Financial stability is a plus, so are looks.

However, the treatment a man gives a woman is the biggest determining factor in making her decide in your favor. :-)

yeah, this is usually the case with trophy wives or GFs.

she's put in a case for everybody to see, but nobody to play with.

• Like (+1) 1

Not even for the husband or bf plays with her? That IS sad.

yeah. i've met some through this forum. :( and it is sad.

i know an executive who has a beautiful wife. the girls describe her skin as having no pores. but the couple doesn't have kids. instead the guy sleeps around. i asked him about it and he said he's happier with others.

a beautiful girl who falls in love with an ordinary-looking boy. and the boy cheats. she's probably crying herself to sleep every night.

you see, even the beautiful become vulnerable.

• Like (+1) 1

yeah. i've met some through this forum. :( and it is sad.

i know an executive who has a beautiful wife. the girls describe her skin as having no pores. but the couple doesn't have kids. instead the guy sleeps around. i asked him about it and he said he's happier with others.

a beautiful girl who falls in love with an ordinary-looking boy. and the boy cheats. she's probably crying herself to sleep every night.

you see, even the beautiful become vulnerable.

Reminds me of a story I heard about Chavit Singson. Garahe girl's young and beautiful, materially taken cared of.

But her eyes show how sad she is.

Reminds me of a story I heard about Chavit Singson. Garahe girl's young and beautiful, materially taken cared of.

yeah, same with maria carlson who married someone famous in ilocos. she was a beauty queen and allegedly a battered wife. she eventually was accused of allegedly having a love affair with one of the hubby's bodyguards or staff. di rin pogi. di rin talaga na-prove kung nagka-affair.

Yeah i already saw Chavit's garahe girl, may sariling condo, kotse at body guards. Definitely looks like a supreme model. Pero kung nahuli kang pinagmamasdan mo o kausapin mo cgurado sa kangkungan ka pupulutin.

Maybe the woman is insecure and is not aware of her own beauty; even if others constantly remind her of it.

Or perhaps it's because of a bad experience with a handsome dude who was a player.

But mostly I think it's because of money. The prospect of financial security and a convenient lifestyle appears to be so attractive to women.

Maybe the woman is insecure and is not aware of her own beauty; even if others constantly remind her of it.

Or perhaps it's because of a bad experience with a handsome dude who was a player.

But mostly I think it's because of money. The prospect of financial security and a convenient lifestyle appears to be so attractive to women.

I agree with all these observations. I'd like to add that perhaps not so good looking guys try to make up for their shortcoming in that department by being extra nice to the ladies. Good looking guys know the ladies are crazy about them so they can afford to take them for granted while not so good looking guys will never take a beautiful woman for granted.

madalas kasi pag gwapo na may pera - inlab sa sarili..so sarili muna bago yung babae. maski sa sex sarili muna nya inaatupag nya. pang one night stand ang mga tipong ganito.

panget nga, may pera naman, maalaga, may sense of humor, mabango, at higit sa lahat sigurado sa sarili, meaning smile lang sya pag narinig nya na panget sya. eh kung maskulado pa at malaki ang ari-arian?

• 2 months later...

"Any man can sweep any woman off her feet... he just needs to get the right broom." Sabi nga ni Hitch.

Sometimes, this is just a matter of your approach. Too available? Suffocating. Too caring? Parent like. Too many questions? Smothering. Too gentleman? Boring! Too aggressive? Intentions questionable.

Given the right timing and style, we are bound to break our rules. And I mean rules as qualifications. Tall, dark, handsome, mestizo, chinito, matalino, graduate of La Salle, UP or Ateneo. Lawyer, doctor, engineer, architect. May kotse, may bahay, may negosyo. All of which are just like filters to screen who we will let to pass and to be filtered again to the next level. If you hit us right, you have no idea how much we are willing to give exeptions. There will always be because even us ourselves are willing to give and to reconsider.

To be blunt, kahit sobrang panget pa ng tao sa kahit pa kaninong beholder's eye, if you hit us right, you don't have any idea how hot you still appear in our eyes. And you don't even have any idea to what extent we include you in our imagination. :)

• Like (+1) 1

"Any man can sweep any woman off her feet... he just needs to get the right broom." Sabi nga ni Hitch.

Sometimes, this is just a matter of your approach. Too available? Suffocating. Too caring? Parent like. Too many questions? Smothering. Too gentleman? Boring! Too aggressive? Intentions questionable.

Given the right timing and style, we are bound to break our rules. And I mean rules as qualifications. Tall, dark, handsome, mestizo, chinito, matalino, graduate of La Salle, UP or Ateneo. Lawyer, doctor, engineer, architect. May kotse, may bahay, may negosyo. All of which are just like filters to screen who we will let to pass and to be filtered again to the next level. If you hit us right, you have no idea how much we are willing to give exeptions. There will always be because even us ourselves are willing to give and to reconsider.

To be blunt, kahit sobrang panget pa ng tao sa kahit pa kaninong beholder's eye, if you hit us right, you don't have any idea how hot you still appear in our eyes. And you don't even have any idea to what extent we include you in our imagination. :)

Here, take my +1! Hehehe.