Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

women tend to easily fall to "bolero's"

girls would. women wouldnt. ;)

your statement implies that if you are not what others would consider as "handsome" eh....you have to make bola to get a beautiful girl?

i dont think so.

there are more ways than one to get connected and attracted other than thru outward appearances and superficial looks.

for all you know, he need not even make bola.

a simple yet enticing personality, humble yet genuine attitude devoid of pretenses would do it, without having to put his best foot forward.

Hahahaha! Ang tawag diyan friends ay OVERCHICK, kung saan sobrang lamang ang itsura ni chick kay dude (kung saan naman lamang ang dude, OVERDUDE ang tawag doon).

Diskarte lang talaga yan. Minsan cha-ching nga pero yung mga medyo panget kasi, minsan nothing to lose yan e, kaya mas confident talaga. Mga gwapings kasi, mataas ang expectation sa sarili e, kaya minsan torpe o kaya mas insecure.

:goatee:

• 3 weeks later...
girls would. women wouldnt. ;)

your statement implies that if you are not what others would consider as "handsome" eh....you have to make bola to get a beautiful girl?

i dont think so.

there are more ways than one to get connected and attracted other than thru outward appearances and superficial looks.

for all you know, he need not even make bola.

a simple yet enticing personality, humble yet genuine attitude devoid of pretenses would do it, without having to put his best foot forward.

Hmmm this is really a morale booster for those whom we may call not goodlooking. My question is, are u contented with these qualities youve mentioned alone and u dont mind even if hes ugly?

My boyfriend is not the best looking guy in the world but he's really nice and treats me like I'm a queen. I've been out and had relationships with a lot of good and amazing looking guys but those are the ones that are big headed and jerks. Guys are weird that way but its true. Good looking guys are meaner and ruddier because they know they can get any girl and what not.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Edited by chinaeyes032
Hmmm this is really a morale booster for those whom we may call not goodlooking. My question is, are u contented with these qualities youve mentioned alone and u dont mind even if hes ugly?

Sometimes, if the guy is everything that a particular woman is asking for, it won't even cross her mind that he is "physically unattractive". In her eyes, he's perfect. ^_^

Sometimes, if the guy is everything that a particular woman is asking for, it won't even cross her mind that he is "physically unattractive". In her eyes, he's perfect. ^_^

Good point you have. But, sometimes women are blinded dahil sa pinapakita nitong guy na panget.So how sure are u ladies na totoo ang pinapakita nya? Most of the guys kase very sweet pag nanliligaw pa lang. One more thing, cguro naman dapat lang na maging mabait, sweet, gentle, etc etc na ang isang guy pag panget sya, otherwise ano pa pag asa nya makakuha ng isang magandang girl pag mayabang pa dating nya, parang di bagay di ba? :D

my stand on this topic.

guys who are not so good looking who get pretty or above average looking girls are either of the following....

1. sweet talkers

2. rich (depends if a girl goes for money. There are too many like these in here)

3. guys with good personality (this may pertain to a girl who knows the guy far too long that she thinks he'll be a good provider and a husband)

4. "Reto" or built up by family members and friends (happens most of the time with our chinese friends)

5. Lastly, luck. We don't know when a girl will fall in love to an ordinary looking guy. I know a lot of guys who are not so good looking, unemployed or no stable job, yet their wives are hot.

Tip: Focus on a hot girl who is near 30 years old or in her 30's. I guarantee you, it's a lot easier to court and woo them. Same goes for single moms no matter what age they are. They are more straight to the point and will say what they want most of the time.

Good point you have. But, sometimes women are blinded dahil sa pinapakita nitong guy na panget.So how sure are u ladies na totoo ang pinapakita nya? Most of the guys kase very sweet pag nanliligaw pa lang. One more thing, cguro naman dapat lang na maging mabait, sweet, gentle, etc etc na ang isang guy pag panget sya, otherwise ano pa pag asa nya makakuha ng isang magandang girl pag mayabang pa dating nya, parang di bagay di ba? :D

yeah, let's say he's competing with a gwapong guy, the pangit guy makes up for it through his attitude or in more ways other than his physical attributes; the girl noticed the pangit guy because of that and it seemed that the gwapong guy doesn't want to make an effort to win this girl (because it seems he thinks he looks good enough, and he doesn't need to impress someone)... medyo magulo ata! hehehe

yeah, let's say he's competing with a gwapong guy, the pangit guy makes up for it through his attitude or in more ways other than his physical attributes; the girl noticed the pangit guy because of that and it seemed that the gwapong guy doesn't want to make an effort to win this girl (because it seems he thinks he looks good enough, and he doesn't need to impress someone)... medyo magulo ata! hehehe

I think we should forget the looks para madali nating matumbok why they fell with this kind of guy. Kc may mga panget na bad attitude din nmn and its unfair to those good looking guy na with good attitude din diba? Let just say its a magic of love. But aminin ntin na some of the girls are after the money and wala tayong magagawa dun kundi irespect sila, marami nmn talagang Chicks dyan na not after the looks. Madali lang silang mapasagot basta BE YOURSELF not like guy, halimbawa ako (NO OFFENSE PLS) I like good looking girls (unfair na un sa di gaano good looks diba?) SEXY and MAPUTI (unfair un sa chubby and maitin diba?) It really depends in our own preferences.

Listen to this song para magkaroon kayo ng idea

"BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES"

Hehehe ganito cguro, the ugly guy uses this traits as sort of weapon kase nga he lacks the physical attributes. Dehado sya sa labanan kung baga kaya kelangan gumawa sya ng ways para mapansin nyo sya di ba? But then, pano nga kayo makaka cguro na totoo yung pinapakita nya? Hmmm goodlooking or not MOST of the guys kase pag nanliligaw pa lang mabait talaga, im sure alam mo yan. :goatee: