Last Encounter Of The MTC Kind

propaganda

Had lunch with femcasanova last Thursday (April 25)...

I saw her post a status some time ago, and i kinda related to it.. she got sad listening to love songs as I was then (break-up woes) so i messaged her and she answered back.. fast forward a couple of days and we were chatting like good friends and asked if she would like to meet sometime... chance had it that her boss was away last week so we had lunch :)

First the weird part hihihi... as I was waiting for her to get to our meeting place, a resto at Robinsons with a smoking area :) , there was this other lady who was eyeing me and then approached me... "Hi, are you Jake?" so i said "Yes I am! are you Fem?" and she was "Yes I am!" hahaha... AWKWARD!! she doesn't look like her! so i kept asking, "are you really her? you sent me a photo, you don't look the same... is that really you?" and she was like "Yes its me, I'm PAM!"... we exchanged phones to show our messages... IT WAS DIFFERENT!!! so long story short.... there's another Pam (kinda sound like Fem) meeting a Jake at the exact time and at the exact location that day! lol what are the odds!! and when I saw another lady come in going our direction who looked familiar, i said to her! NO you're not her!!! i'm waiting for HER (pointing)!!! hahaha... both Fem and I got a good laugh out of that one... kinda broke the ice really quick..

We ordered some food and while waiting. had some fun topics to talk about... femcasanova style hehehe... she's very easy to talk to.. her personality here at MTC, the way she chats, tells her real life stories and the like... that's really her :) and I enjoyed being with someone so familiar to me that I was opening up stuff usually reserved for long time friends... she radiates an air of confidence and authority which I find sexy and at the same time a warmth that makes you just want to talk to her even more...

We never had a dull moment... Thanks femcasanova :) you're one hell of a gal! lets do that again sometime!!

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...