My Top 3.

bonito99

@donjulio thanks sir <3

Top 3 things I want to achieve before the end of 2013:

1) Discover what I truly want to do for the rest of my life career wise - I'm too stressed in my current role :huh:

2) Run a marathon B)

3) Build our dream home ^_^

You're so advanced. You don't have a top 3 for 2012?

Para di OT:

My top three things that I enjoyed on a recent trip:

1. Drinking beer and eating a salami sandwich in Madrid.

2. Eating snow in Lucerne

3. Drinking an 8.5% percent alcohol beer in Rome that costs only 0.22 euro.

Top 3 LA Lakers Centers of all time

1. George Lawrence Mikan, Jr. (June 18, 1924 – June 1, 2005), Minneapolis Lakers (1947–56), nicknamed Mr. Basketball

2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (born Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Jr., April 16, 1947)Los Angeles Lakers from 1969 to 1989

3. Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal ( /ʃəˈkiːl/ shə-KEEL; born March 6, 1972),Los Angeles Lakers (1996–2004) nicknamed "Shaq

My top 3 pound for pound champions of all time

1. Emmanuel "Manny" Dapidran Pacquiao, PLH (/ˈpæki.aʊ/PAK-ee-ow; Tagalog: [pɐkˈjaʊ]; born December 17, 1978) is a Filipino professional boxer

and politician. He is the first eight-division world champion, in which he has won ten world titles, as well as the first to win the Lineal

Championship in four different weight classes.

2. Muhammad Ali (born Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr.; January 17, 1942) is an American former professional boxer, philanthropist and social activist.

Considered a cultural icon, Ali has both been idolized and vilified.

3. Michael Gerard "Mike" Tyson (also known as Malik Abdul Aziz) (born June 30, 1966) is a retired American professional boxer.

Tyson is a former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world and holds the record as the youngest boxer to win the WBC, WBA

and IBF heavyweight titles at 20 years, 4 months, and 22 days old. Tyson won his first 19 professional bouts by knockout,

12 of them in the first round. He won the WBC title in 1986 after defeating Trevor Berbick by a TKO in the second round.

In 1987, Tyson added the WBA and IBF titles after defeating James Smith and Tony Tucker. He was the first heavyweight boxer

to simultaneously hold the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, and the only heavyweight to successively unify them.