M T C Hotseat

Wolf

pls give us ur personal views regarding the following issues that faces our country today:

1. abortion

2. pre-marital sex

3. same sex marriage

4. gays in uniform

5. over population

6. pollution

7. squatters

8. war against terrorism

9. corruption in military

10. oil price hike

11. peso devaluation

12. OFWs in IRAQ

13. cyber sex and prostitution

14. lethal injection

15. at hiwalayang ara at jomari

Favorite Food? --> pasta. pizza. pag feeling vegan ng slight, salad. I don't subscribe to a very healthy diet, actually. Chips and soda okay na. Milk din pala at night. :lol:

Favorite Hangout? --> cofeeshops (doesn't matter which one). cinema (Shang's my favorite). Occasionally I go to Sidebar ElPueblo or Centro in Libis. Used to hang out in Greenbelt a lot, but since I moved to Ortigas, wala nakong Makati gimmick. :cry:

Maiden name? --> I will tell you na lang when i see you. Basta it starts with S. :D

Favorite Sport? --> (the ones I play) Badminton, Billiards, Table Tennis, pede rin Sex?; (those that I watch lang) Wrestling, Basketball (NBA lang), Volleyball

Favorite Actor? --> Clive Owen, Daniel Day Lewis, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, Hugh Grant, Jude Law, Christian Bale

Favorite Actress? --> Halle Berry, Charlize Theron, Hillary Swank, Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman

Favorite Movie? --> Unbearable Lightness of Being, End of the Affair, The Godfather, Kevin Smith movies, Guy Ritchie films, Sex and Lucia, Crash, shucks andami pa!

Musical Influences? --> I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. I'm no expert, of course, but I listen to almost anything. Well except for the really kadire novelty songs ha. I like ska, grunge, rap metal, alternative, a bit of jazz, reggae, pop, country na rin

Fashion icon mo? --> I don't subscribe to a particular fashion school/genre or whatever you call that. I wear almost anything, so long as I'm comfortable with/in it. Though i have the tendency (sometimes, or most of the time pala) to wear gravity-teasing tops and tiny skirts, but I make sure naman na carry ko. All in all, i'd like to think I am NO fashion roadkill. I know exactly which type of shoes go with a particular article of clothing or purse.

Favorite Drink? --> Kamikaze thrill. Vodka sprite. Long island Iced Tea. Zombie. Orgasm.

Favorite precious stone? --> Ruby. That's my birthstone. But if someone's gonna give me a sparkling diamond, then who the f**k am I to say no????

Favorite Guy? --> dami eh. The men (and people, for that matter) in my life are compartmentalized in such a way that I have men to go to and hang out with for certain needs. Say for example for good conversations I have Dinzo/Jun/Harvey to converse with. For sex, hmmm I can think of a few. hahaha. For kalokohans, I have Junji/Jong (Wolf)/Krunch to talk to.

If you were a car, what are you? --> I dunno. Something flashy, sexy, and sleek maybe. Not obscenely expensive. I'm thinking maybe a Mercedes CLK. hehehe. Todo ambisyon daw ako! :lol:

Edited by MA
wooohoooooooooo its back! :boo:

ola lande :evil:  :*

labya! :*

Raddha! :*

1.favorite sex song --> Sheeef, dami! But just to name a few: Stroke You Up by Changing Faces, Can We Get Kinky Tonight by SWV, RedLight Special by TLC, Let's Get it On by Marvin Gaye, Closer by Nine Inch Nails (for hardcore sex hahaha!), Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice, Mea Culpa by Enigma (actually, any Enigma song), and super dami pa!

2. favorite AA moment... --> I would have to say the walang-sinasantong panlalait moments. Those were pretty good times. And yah, the endless sex kwentos i.e, who's f**king who, exactly how good the f**k-er is f**king the f**k-ee, anong kulay ng medyas na suot ni ganito habang nagsi-sex, stuff like that.

3. kung ikaw si misb, sasagutin mo ba si wolf? :D --> hahaha. Kung ako si Misbe, aba payt na! t*ang*na, 3 taon na kayong naglalandian eh :P Sex lang naman eh :lol: Tsaka, Wolf is always saying wala pa daw siya bad review ever, baka ma-debunk ko yung claim niya :P

4. lumublob ka ba tlga sa isang batya ng tubig na may tawas para sumikip ang keps mo? :hypocritesmiley: :D :lol: --> hahaha! Perst op ol, di ka dapat lumublob sa batya ng tinunaw na tawas! Baka pati balahibo mo niyan pumuti. :lol: According to some gay friends, ganito daw yun:

Kumuha ka ng timba.

Lagyan ng kumukulong tubig ang timba.

Maglagay ng tawas sa timba na may kumukulong tubig.

Magtanggal ka ng panty.

Mag-squat ka sa timba na may tawas na nakalublob sa kumukulong tubig.

Apparently, the steam that comes from the kumukulong tubig na may tawas will help tighten your mala-cauliflower na keps. :lol:

At siyempre, di ko pa ginawa yun. Di pa naman time eh :P Masikip pa naman daw ako. hahaha

5. kelan huling nacauliflower yan? --> sheef, a week ago yata. Mahina na seks layp ko :P Bukas ng gabi malamang matinding cauliflower moment ito :lol:

Labya too! :*

Edited by MA

pls give us ur personal views regarding the following issues that faces our country today:

1. abortion --> I don't condone it. Never did and probably never will. Getting pregnant is always a risk a couple takes when they indulge in carnal exercises - even when it's supposed to be non-procreative to begin with. And i think getting rid of the baby just because one isn't ready for such a huge commitment/responsibility is pure evil. But that's just my take on the matter.

2. pre-marital sex --> I'm all for it. It's fun. It brings forth a multitude of health benefits that science itself has proven true and correct. And I consider it to be one of the more effectual barometer of compatibility that couples should really look into before making huge commitment decisions such as marriage and/or living together.

3. same sex marriage --> Why not? So long as two people, regardless of sexual orientation and preference, love and respect each other enough to seek something as binding as marriage, I'm all for it. Besides, i don't think i'm in any position to pass on judgments or anything. If at all, i would commend them for being bold enough to take such a huge leap of faith.

4. gays in uniform --> What's wrong with that? Just because a person is gay doesn't mean he can't be a good officer of the law. Once again, i think one's sexual orientation has very little to do with his capability/capacity to carry out his responsibilities as a police officer. Though I think there aren't that many gay people who'd want to be in the police/military service. I just think fashion, music, medicine, and entertainment is sooo much more rewarding. I mean, that's exactly where I'll end up if I were gay.

5. over population --> I say racial cleansing na! hahaha. Seriously, overpopulation has become one of the biggest bane(s) (may plural form ba yung word na yun??? :blink: ) of our existence. Not only is the world getting smaller (literally) for us, we are also facing tons of health risks and epidemic that can potentially decimate the population in a very ugly way. I mean imagine most of us dying of AIDS. No matter what they say, it ain't fashionable at all. Aside from that, overpopulation breeds a skyrocketing number of crimes (from petty to gruesome) and not to mention, a series of senseless wars and power struggles. I think in this case, sex education will be of great help. I say teach the kids about responsible sex (condoms! birth control pills! swallowing and anal!:lol: ) - that's always a good start. We go micro first before we deal with the macro implications. Man, i really don't know what I'm talking about na here. :lol:

6. pollution --> Now this is one problem I don't see an immediate solution to. Hirap eh. I mean, even with all the technological breakthroughs, we seem to be going nowhere in the pollution-busting department. But I think the efforts of our car manufacturers today to make hybrid cars and similar creations that don't rely much on gas, are pretty commendable. I just hope they're not that expensive so as to give more consumers access to them. I guess planting more trees will help. But then again, with the staggering number of people babies being born every single minute added to the gazillions of people already living in the planet, I don't think we'll be seeing more of them greens in the next few years.

7. squatters --> Torch them! :lol: I'm kidding. This one's one tough s**t to deal with. Mahirap kase when there seem to be no concrete livelihood program by the government that will somehow give these railroad side, under-the-bridge-and-flyover, sidewalk denizens reasons to flex their lazy bones and actually work to make a living. I'm thinking maybe some rural and provincial livelihood program to lure them away from the already-cramped Metro Manila. Maybe I'm imagining utopia here, but I'm still hoping that we'll be able to find a way to solve this problem.

8. war against terrorism --> Isn't the Bush administration dealing with this already? I say, leave it to him, Condoleeza Rice, and Tony Blair. I don't mean to sound unfeeling and uncaring, because obviously I do - I care about humanity, too, but i just don't think i am informed enough to state my opinion. One thing that i would like though is that these superpowers make sure to produce concrete pieces of evidence of WMDs first before they start raining bullets and dropping bombs on unsuspecting Middle Easterners or Asians (NK especially), for that matter.

9. corruption in military --> Corruption has been in existence since time immemorial. It's one of those things that you either fight head on or turn a blind eye on na lang. I think we have a better chance of curbing population explosion in the country than eradicating corruption altogether. I'm sorry but I'm just not very hopeful on this one.

10. oil price hike --> I don't think oil price has nowhere else to go but UP. Again, it's one of those things that we have to accept, however big a hole it digs in our pockets. Wala eh. It's not even within our powers to find a solution to. First off, oil price is dictated by the world market. Second of all, there's oil deregulation here in the country. The government can only do so much, but the ultimate decision to increase oil prices or implement a rollback rests on the Top 3 oil firms we have right now.

11. peso devaluation --> I am no finance expert so I won't even dare to act all smart-alecky here. That's my disclaimer right there. :lol: Our currency has taken a rough beating the past decade (I think it was the collapse of Thai Baht a few years back that engendered the currency devaluation domino-effect) and though every now and then we experience little triumphs (say, a few centavos' worth of value appreciation versus the greenback/dollar), it's still pretty much a scary scenario. Imagine widespread catastrophe in all economic levels: export and international tradings mostly. Of course, there have been proposals/ideas being floated around to boost the people's confidence in the Philippine currency. One of them from what I heard is the adoption and implementation of the "Philippine Dollar", since obviously the Dollar is robust as our Peso is weak. I think this was done in Latin American countries, even in Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, and the European Union, to name a few. And the results were pretty good. Personally, I really don't know how this'll work. For now, I will leave it to our financial experts to do what's best for the country.

12. OFWs in IRAQ --> What the f**k are they still doing there???? Bring them home! I think one Angelo dela Cruz (tama ba?) is enough.

13. cyber sex and prostitution --> Can anyone ever really censor cyberspace? It's a dirty business but someone's always bound to capitalize on it because it's a very profitable gig. But I don't think we have the power, much less the capacity, to police the world wide web. Once it's on the internet, there's no way that you can patrol the passing-on of information. Guess all we can do and hope for is that we don't become victims of cybercrimes.

14. lethal injection --> Personally, i prefer the electric chair or the ancient ways of punishment i.e. burning at the stake, decapitation, or whatever gross manner of serving justice - but sige na nga, lethal injection will do. Ang tagal nga ng susunod na ile-lethal injection eh. The waiting game's getting a bit tiresome already.

15. at hiwalayang ara at jomari --> t*ang*na, wala akong pakialam! Babanat na lang ako, may mapapala pa ako :lol:

Gawd, James! Naloka ako sa mga tanong mo ha. But I like 'em. Napaisip ako ng maayos ha. Thanks for the questions. Hope my answers meet your standards. :)

Guest wackeen

imagine this:

you're having on of your naughtier sex dreams, this time in total darkness. its unbelievably intense but very gentle. in the intensity of your imaginary (and actual) climax you are startled awake.

the lights are on, and there is in fact a actual man on top of you who wasn't around when you went to bed. he is someone you had never been with before, but know (and trust, he's no serial killer).

ok, so who is the first person who came to mind?

imagine this:

you're having on of your naughtier sex dreams, this time in total darkness. its unbelievably intense but very gentle. in the intensity of your imaginary (and actual) climax you are startled awake.

the lights are on, and there is in fact a actual man on top of you who wasn't around when you went to bed. he is someone you had never been with before, but know (and trust, he's no serial killer).

ok, so who is the first person who came to mind?

That would be someone from work who at some point I had a crush on. I think he's a fine specimen and he smells great too. I can't say his name because he's not a member. :)

Baduy ba? :lol:

I can't think of a friend who I fancy doing nasty things to me. And I can always say my current playmate, but you did say the guy I name shouldn't be someone I've gone to bed with na. :lol:

sino like mong partner pang 3some with MisB and you?

:lol:

boy or girl? Kunyari lang 'to di ba? Doesn't necessarily mean we are actually going to have mad, headboard-banging threeway, right? :lol:

MTC Guys --> MLJ (kabisado ko na every nook and cranny of this guy's body, so fight!), Dobs (para naman nagtatawanan kami while doing it :lol: ), Necromancer (cuteness grabe!, I read his FR and well, he did turn me on :P ), Zorro (okay daw 'to eh :lol: ), Spitzky (I saw his pics and he looks pretty good). Gusto mo rin ba sumali? Si Krunch and Wolf eh manonood lang. :lol:

MTC Girls ---> Slick and Jennybaby lang malamang.

Edited by MA

1. Sinong crush(es) mo sa MTC? Pls. name names :boo: --> MLJ (he's in the past where he belongs, but hey, i still have wet dreams over the guy! hahaha), Necromancer (one cute, smart n' sexy fella), Dobs (he's every girl's Papi), Spitzy (goodlooking fella), Gift of Game (Boy, this guy can write and he knows his NBA), Zorro (looks clean and malandi sa babae :lol: ), Aramis (This guy writes really well i am always overcome by insecurity when i read his PMs), ANALyzer (he goes by another nakakadiri name :lol: and he's a newbie. I met him even before he became a member and well, he seems okay) and oh Totoybola (this guy's sooo funny and smart he reminds me of ME. :lol: )

2. Have you engaged in some hot lesbian action? --> This one's on my Things to do before I die list. The closest, I would say, to some hot lesbian action that I've engaged myself in would be some liplocking session and a bit of nipple-sucking.

3. How kinky can you get? --> I'd say very. But you know, I still have a looooong way to go in the sex department. So it's all theories, practice and experiments/explorations for now.

Edited by MA
:lol:

PS: Gudlak mamaya!  :P

Lobo! :*

1. Saan ka daw ipinaglihi? --> Actually, di ko talaga alam because I'm adopted, di ba? :lol: But my adoptive parents would tell me that I was pinaglihi sa pili, not the nut itself ha. Yung kulay violet na nakabalot sa shell. hahaha. Kaya pala t*ang*na, kulay violet ako! :lol:

2. Sa palagay mo, saan ka talaga ipinaglihi? --> sa kuneho? :blink: :lol:

:lol: Mukhang yung kangmate ko mas may kelangan ng luck :lol:

1. Sinong crush(es) mo sa MTC? Pls. name names :boo: --> MLJ (he's in the past where he belongs, but hey, i still have wet dreams over the guy! hahaha), Necromancer (one cute, smart n' sexy fella), Dobs (he's every girl's Papi), Spitzy (goodlooking fella), Gift of Game (Boy, this guy can write and he knows his NBA), Zorro (looks clean and malandi sa babae :lol: ), Aramis (This guy writes really well i am always overcome by insecurity when i read his PMs), ANALyzer (he goes by another nakakadiri name :lol:  and he's a newbie.  I met him even before he became a member and well, he seems okay) and oh Totoybola (this guy's sooo funny and smart he reminds me of ME. :lol: )

2. Have you engaged in some hot lesbian action?  -->  This one's on my Things to do before I die list.  The closest, I would say, to some hot lesbian action that I've engaged myself in would be some liplocking session and a bit of nipple-sucking.

3. How kinky can you get?  -->  I'd say very.  But you know, I still have a looooong way to go in the sex department.  So it's all theories, practice and experiments/explorations for now.

REALLY! I feel the same way, i really wish it was you i'm with last Saturday early am! Hehe. So pwede na ba ako manligaw? or ur the type who does not go for such? I also wish you'll have the same dreams for me. Hehe

1. Sinong crush(es) mo sa MTC? Pls. name names :boo: --> MLJ (he's in the past where he belongs, but hey, i still have wet dreams over the guy! hahaha), Necromancer (one cute, smart n' sexy fella), Dobs (he's every girl's Papi), Spitzy (goodlooking fella), Gift of Game (Boy, this guy can write and he knows his NBA), Zorro (looks clean and malandi sa babae :lol: ), Aramis (This guy writes really well i am always overcome by insecurity when i read his PMs), ANALyzer (he goes by another nakakadiri name :lol:  and he's a newbie.  I met him even before he became a member and well, he seems okay) and oh Totoybola (this guy's sooo funny and smart he reminds me of ME. :lol: )

2. Have you engaged in some hot lesbian action?  -->  This one's on my Things to do before I die list.  The closest, I would say, to some hot lesbian action that I've engaged myself in would be some liplocking session and a bit of nipple-sucking.

3. How kinky can you get?  -->  I'd say very.  But you know, I still have a looooong way to go in the sex department.  So it's all theories, practice and experiments/explorations for now.

REALLY? The feeling is mutual pala. :hypocritesmiley: E d pwede na pala ako manligaw? Hehe. and I also hope you'll have the same dream over me. :D :D :D