116 replies to this topic

#1 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 10:10 AM

One of the safest and surest forms of all investments worldwide is real estate -- and this is the forum to discuss it.

We are now experiencing a boom in real estate here on a very positive scale that was last seen before the 1997 Asian financial crisis and will continue at least until the next elections..property values in and around the major cities have been appreciating at 10% to 15% per annum, also depending on some important factors.

Please post your queries, inputs and feedback on how to make money NOW from real estate or property sales, rentals and joint-ventures of Philippine condos, houses, lots, offices, golf, beach properties, etc. here.

#2 julz2006

julz2006

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:technology..girls

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:42 PM

i tried to open a thread like this before but asked to mods to cancel it out because there is a similar thread here about real estate on the buy and sell forum..at any rate,it's good to know that somebody still has an interest on this..ok,so let's make this the thread that will be all about real estate then!..btw,,have you heard of larry gamboa?the guy who propagates investing on real estate through bank foreclosed properties?..i'd like to touch base with the group but no luck(i only got a confirmation of my email and a link to their site--which doesn't show much also) so far..also missed their previous seminar last may 19!damn!...really,the time is now!!..hope to hear from you again,buddy..

#3 RealEstateMan

RealEstateMan

Real Estate Services

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:All about Real Estate!

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:16 PM

If you need some real estate advice just send me a pm. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker!

#4 julz2006

julz2006

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:technology..girls

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:22 AM

hello..boss,mukhang tau lng nag iingay dito ah!,,,heheh..that's too bad..sana my mk kita rin nito...then share useful ingsights..and realize real etate's potential...

#5 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 624 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:04 PM

that's ok..as long as there's still a need for real estate investing info then we'll be here

#6 mason_rod

mason_rod

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:21 AM

Hi realtors, I would like to know which bank offers the lowest interest rate in housing loan right now?

#7 tombone

tombone

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:58 AM

Hi realtors, I would like to know which bank offers the lowest interest rate in housing loan right now?

I don't know if is the lowest , But BDO is giving it at 9% on 5 year on my last month inquiry.

#8 mason_rod

mason_rod

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:42 AM

I don't know if is the lowest , But BDO is giving it at 9% on 5 year on my last month inquiry.

Thanks, but usually the interest gets higher as the number of years get longer. If they could give 9% on 15 year loan, then that is lower than other banks.

#9 123takbo

123takbo

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:46 AM

pag ibig may less 2% sila ngayn ,nawala ko yung table ng rates nila kak inquire ko lang yesterday , what i remember is 10, 7, less 2 % depende sa amount .

#10 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 624 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

interest rates are lower for shorter payment periods..the longer the payment period, the higher the interest rate

try to get the lowest interest rate for the longest payment period you can find

#11 bachelor25

bachelor25

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:03 AM

ATTENTION: INVESTORS

CLICK MY LINK>>>>>

http://manilatonight...showtopic=36640

http://manilatonight...showtopic=36711

http://manilatonight...showtopic=36692

http://manilatonight...showtopic=36639

http://manilatonight...showtopic=36383

#12 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 624 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 02:06 PM

ROI on prime real estate in makati is now at 12% to 15% p.a...

#13 juniperxxx

juniperxxx

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 663 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

Will investing in Tagaytay(or surrounding area) lots at today's prices still make money? What risks are there if there is no title but only a tax declaration?

#14 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 624 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:24 AM

tagaytay is good because it will always be a prime leisure destination..just pick properties with good views or if no views then with good development, amenities and maintenance

tax declarations are no good since you do not really own the property and you cannot pass it on to your heirs..a transfer certificate of title or condo cert of title with a valid deed of sale is still the best

#15 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 624 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:28 AM

tagaytay is good because it will always be a prime leisure destination..just pick properties with good views or if no views then with good development, amenities and maintenance

tax declarations are no good since you do not really own the property and you cannot pass it on to your heirs..a transfer certificate of title or condo cert of title with a valid deed of sale is still the best

#16 juniperxxx

juniperxxx

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 663 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:59 AM

Thanks. But I was told that you can actually have the TCT under your name, although it will take time.
Lately, there seems to be a lot of activities in real estate. What sort of yields can be realized on investing for a 5 year period?

#17 boy popoy

boy popoy

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

are condominiums good investments? can one make money in a few years by buying at pre-construction prices? what developers are sure money makers?

#18 aldron

aldron

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:02 AM

is it worth it to buy a condo unit? what is the average monthly dues for a condo unit in madaluyong and makati area?

#19 maginoo

maginoo

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:diving<br />photography<br />FUBU<br />SEB<br />MPAs<br />community service

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

hi.

i have invested in a condo unit and i have already paid 50% of the 20% no interest 1-year payable downpayment.

i changed my mind and want to back out.

please advise how much charges should i be expecting to pay.

thanks!

If you need some real estate advice just send me a pm. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker!

#20 jigger_horny

jigger_horny

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 667 posts
  • Interests:SEX .. ano pa ba?!

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:11 PM

I find it not practical to invest in Tagaytay specially the soaring prices of tagaytay ...

IMHO, once you invest you need to think that you'll gain once you buy cheaper and sell it more that what you've bought ...

because of that ... tagaytay is not a good place to start and invest ...

getting back to the topic ... mayron akong investment sa manila and province that are both generating income ... my next project is to buy again a piece of land in manila again that will generate income...

Will investing in Tagaytay(or surrounding area) lots at today's prices still make money? What risks are there if there is no title but only a tax declaration?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)