Poll: Giving Another Chance?

Giving Another Chance  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give another chance to your high school ex knowing you are both single?

• Yes
    • No

Hi guys and girls

I once had an ex for over 5years we were really just highschool sweet hearts we didn't have an officially "we are over" kinda separation

She went on to be a celebrity in valiente and I went to college we never see each other

It's been almost 18 years I just checked FB and since I know her complete name I searched for her and to my delight she is a single mom

Still very active in the show biz industry

I was hesitant at first but I PmMd her anyway and she remembers me we chatted for 3 hours

Now my dilemma is this if given a chance would you do it or not?

Thanks mod :)

Edited by FleurDeLune

Thanks mod just to add cellphone wasn't a really a thing during 1990's so it was just landline most of the time when she became a celebrity they moved houses we never really had a good bye

We just happen to have different priorities

But now we are just on the getting to know each other phase again

I'm assuming you're looking for a long term relationship...

what considerations are running through your thoughts right now?

what are your "non-compromise"?

i think if there is nothing that cannot meet your non-compromise (eg religion)

go for it ü

Well to start off I have more baggage but the thing is she didn't even mention that

It's just that maybe I don't have that confidence anymore because the situation is different

We have 4 yes votes care to share your thoughts or experience regarding the same scenario

IMHO, you have some things you have to straighten out

straighten those out first, then pursue if you must

Yes am on the process of doing that plus she is a celebrity am just me so when we were in highschool I was hmmmm a writer in school's journal she was always alone mataray sya but had the guts to talk to her my confidence was oozing because I believe in myself now though it's more of finding myself first

We have 4 yes votes care to share your thoughts or experience regarding the same scenario

Yes am on the process of doing that plus she is a celebrity am just me so when we were in highschool I was hmmmm a writer in school's journal she was always alone mataray sya but had the guts to talk to her my confidence was oozing because I believe in myself now though it's more of finding myself first

her being a celebrity kinda complicates things, but it should not be a hindrance to get to know her, and pursue

after all, who you are pursuing is not the celeb, but the person

good luck, Hellmarch

her being a celebrity kinda complicates things, but it should not be a hindrance to get to know her, and pursue

after all, who you are pursuing is not the celeb, but the person

good luck, Hellmarch

Thanks for dropping by panda I really appreciate it well all I have is her messenger I didn't even add her or ask for her number she told me about what happened and she is very happy now but she never got married

It was just probably a friendly chat I didn't led her in she didn't initiate anything either

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for dropping by panda I really appreciate it well all I have is her messenger I didn't even add her or ask for her number she told me about what happened and she is very happy now but she never got married

It was just probably a friendly chat I didn't led her in she didn't initiate anything either

that's good then, just let the flow take you where you will

Thank you MTC. Thank you that my husband left his old phone. Being the the pakielamera wife(havent checked hubby's phone for a long time now, when I did Booommm!) I saw MTC in his browser.

Then boom.. saw his inquiries.

I wasnt sure if that acct was his.. it has a code name. I was stupid enough to ask.. if that acct was his. Then while browsing, suddenly I got kicked out of his acct, bec he changed his password. Change the email acct was associated with, changed display name. I am good in hacking so I was still able to read all his FRs

He went home right away after knowing that I found out his dirty secrets. He left work and went home trying to appease me. Then he slowly tell me the truth. Even the excruciating details I had to dig it in. It was a month of digging and digging.

My heart is broken..

I feel like I am the ugliest woman in the world.

He has been asking for forgiveness.. doing his best to court me. We even tried to enroll in marriage encounters. He is doing his best.. but am totally hurting.

Tell me...why should I give another chance to a guy who has been to spakol for 5 times?

His visits were

1. Nuru

2 and 3. BJ/NPD/Shower together

4. HJ

5. BJ/NPD/**DATY**/B2B/Shower together

How long have youve been together is this your final decision do you have kids?

I am very sorry. I think I shouldn't have posted here... hehe I back read the topic sorry to override.

I just really want to understand guys who go to places like this. I want to understand their motivation deeper, so I can understand my husband.

If this is the final decision, I am still confused if I want to give him a chance or not.

I am trying to be as open minded as possible.

Pero mashaket talaga hehe :P

How long we've been together?

13yrs(7yrs bf/gf + 6yrs living together), with 1 beautiful kid.

Thank you for your reply. Heheh

Talk communication is key doesn't mean he doesn't love you anymore

Hi guys and girls

I once had an ex for over 5years we were really just highschool sweet hearts we didn't have an officially "we are over" kinda separation

She went on to be a celebrity in valiente and I went to college we never see each other

It's been almost 18 years I just checked FB and since I know her complete name I searched for her and to my delight she is a single mom

Still very active in the show biz industry

I was hesitant at first but I PmMd her anyway and she remembers me we chatted for 3 hours

Now my dilemma is this if given a chance would you do it or not?

Thanks mod :)

I read your profile thread and I should call you tatay. Tay, it's better if you will focus on your children than another woman with sons and daughters, unless both of you evolved from a dog.

As you can see, our canine friends are like that. A male dog gets a female which already bore puppies. In fact, that stud is also a father to some little doggies as well, hehe. In return, that bitch still chooses Bruno or Bantay as a partner.

Maybe, your pwet is kinikilig or you still want to feel the term "LOVE?" 🤔

Thank you MTC. Thank you that my husband left his old phone. Being the the pakielamera wife(havent checked hubby's phone for a long time now, when I did Booommm!) I saw MTC in his browser.

I wasnt sure if that acct was his.. it has a code name. I was stupid enough to ask.. if that acct was his. Then while browsing, suddenly I got kicked out of his acct, bec he changed his password. Change the email acct was associated with, changed display name. I am good in hacking so I was still able to read all his FRs

He went home right away after knowing that I found out his dirty secrets. He left work and went home trying to appease me. Then he slowly tell me the truth. Even the excruciating details I had to dig it in. It was a month of digging and digging.

My heart is broken..

He has been asking for forgiveness.. doing his best to court me. We even tried to enroll in marriage encounters. He is doing his best.. but am totally hurting.

Tell me...why should I give another chance to a guy who has been to spakol for 5 times?

His visits were

1. Nuru

4. HJ

Not to give a chance or else, the f**ker will do it again 😅

My heart is broken..

His visits were

1. Nuru

4. HJ

well we have the same story! hahaha.

good thing he was sorry! mine wasnt! he still do it and i dont mind anymore.

i dont sleep with him anymore and i now a have a gentleman fubu .

dont give the f**ker a chance to hurt you again. He will do it again and again

well we have the same story! hahaha.

good thing he was sorry! mine wasnt! he still do it and i dont mind anymore.

i dont sleep with him anymore and i now a have a gentleman fubu .

dont give the f**ker a chance to hurt you again. He will do it again and again

Wow talk about getting even

As for me I am afraid to enter into another relationship because I might lose again that I may not bear it anymore

you deserve to be happy. well for me regardless of who you are with. you should be happy on your own.

Qft very well said nice to wake up and read posts like this

You just answered your own question.

I believe you are in love with the idea of "being in love". Seeing as how you two used to be childhood sweethearts and you had no formal closure on your relationship, you are hesitant because of the circumstances.

IMO, if ever you feel the slightest reservations about going into a relationship at this point then I would suggest you postpone it for the time being.

My best advice would be: Start out as friends then take it from there. Who knows, you might have more in common than you think. Hope this helps.

Well thanks that's how we are now I still don't have the confidence to click the add friend request thingy on FB . I guess messenger would suffice for now

My heart is broken..

His visits were

1. Nuru

4. HJ

Omg hi-5, mam!! I thought i was alone :( :(

Sakit!!! Grabeeeee!!! I feel so UGLY too!!

Sorry, maybe we can make our own topic? Haha! But i dont know how! Im a newbie here, thanks to my cheating husband! Hahaha!!

Omg hi-5, mam!! I thought i was alone :( :(

Sakit!!! Grabeeeee!!! I feel so UGLY too!!

Sorry, maybe we can make our own topic? Haha! But i dont know how! Im a newbie here, thanks to my cheating husband! Hahaha!!

ooweee. andami na natin :) but im happy i got here. dami pwede mabasa hahaha.

btw my jowa learned about my account just this morning. imagine the look on his face.

mag papa pizza ako sa office. hahaha

Qft very well said nice to wake up and read posts like this

we need one word of affirmation a day. i guess :)

Thank you MTC. Thank you that my husband left his old phone. Being the the pakielamera wife(havent checked hubby's phone for a long time now, when I did Booommm!) I saw MTC in his browser. up

My heart is broken..

His visits were

1. Nuru

4. HJ

i think we should be friends :) haha.