Played basketball in the PBL.... Pagod nga lang dahil also have to practice for the School. (Mga 5:30 A.M practice tapos College work) then afternoon practice or laban sa commercial league. But never had problems financially.

When i was in college, d ako nag tarbaho as part time crew pro malakas kita ko nun pag me nagpapagawa sa kn ng drafting plates. Malakas and kita nun lalo na pag patapos na sem tapos nag hahabol ung mga studs. Minsan sa sobra dami ng skul work and reports, ala na halos sila time na gawin un drafting plates nila.

• 1 month later...

Joining quiz competitions and programs. Most of the time, these quiz competitions have cash prizes.

I also competed in Channel 9's Battle of the Brains. I eventually became the Grand Champion and the Southeast Asian Champion of the said show. Won Php500K and US$10,000 in two months.

Then I became a judge in quiz shows. Schools and other orgs pay me honorariums for doing so. Damn, I miss that raket.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Burn music, mp3 cds, mp3s to PDAs

2. Burn games

3. Rush typing (20pesos/page) got 3 thesises typed and got almost 6,000 (200 pages average per thesis)

4. Class Service Officer (tagagawa ng mga assignment ng mga hinayupak na tamad na studyante pero ayus lang) ^_^

5. Printing Service

6. Scanning Service

***Got to share this experience of mine. It is regarding our project in Filipino I. We are asked to research 10 dula, photocopy or type them, and bookbind them. So we are grouped as usual, and napunta sakin siyempre yung mga hindi ko kakilala (2 irregulars) and 2 regular classmate but has record of tardiness.

The project was due 3 weeks after that day so we have ample time. Our professor told us that no dula should be the same among other groups. So I hurried and wanted myself to finish that project asap since I know that other of my classmates are usual "CRAMMERS" and I expect in the last weeks before the deadline, all will be in chaos trying to find dulas and see to it that they will not have the same dula with other groups. So I hurried to ask my gf to find me and luckily, she got me 10 dula immediately. I photocopied them, binded them with softbound. Total cost was Php280.00

The next day, I told my groupmates that I finished the project. They were all look puzzled but they believed me as I showed them. I told them to pay me the cost of expenses including my transportation, computer rental, plus off course my service charge. When they said that they'll pay me, I have this evil grinn smile. ^_^ Why? I asked every groupmate 150pesos so they are 4 of them totaling 600. Minus the real price which is 280pesos so I have 320 pesos. Ive told them that the xerox was 450 pesos (because the pages are above 400 pages) and plus my service charge. ^_^Gosh I dated my gf after that ^_^

Wala namang masama diba? Ako naman gumawa lahat and wala silang gagawin kunde bayaran ako at tumihaya nlang sila. :P Masarap akong kagrupo. ^_^

Sometimes, I like having lazy groupmates. But it depends on the level of the project siyempre kung mahirap ayaw ko talaga ng tamad. Kumikita ako sa kanila. Nyahahah!!!***

magbenta ng kendi sa school way back elementary days... tapos magsugal digit at lucky 9, tapos mangikil at mangotong ng mga sugalerong estudyante... underdogs of cours... kung ayaw magbigay, tatakutin na isusumbong sa dean... Hahahaha... :boo: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by ~Arse_Bandit~

damn, that was like 20+ years ago. my mom said we couldn't afford my school no more. I persisted by barrowing 8k from my aunt pang tuition, nagtrabaho sa outdoor advertising as an apprentice (taga-pinta ng pader ng gasolinahan, building, etc.), sa gabi, filler sa absent na artist ng isang illustrator at Php .15 per page. -- dang! I've been hanging around mtc for months and this is the first time i had the urge to p B) ost...