Most Hated Players

Personally, hindi ako galit kay Patrimonio, he is an amazing player. Also, this thread is made for mtc members to post the players they hated so much, so hindi dapat magalit yung ibang members pag nabanggit yung fave players nila, ako nga hindi nagagalit pag nababangit name ng fave players ko, i dont take things seriously pag may namintas o galit sa fave players ko at saka kung dito nga sa Pilipinas may freedom of speech tayo, much more so sa internet (although there are rules to be followed in posting here in mtc), simple as that. Please see my posts in most like players..

Hindi ako nagalit. Natawa nga ako kasi lahat ng Hated Players mo puro Purefoods. Wala ka sinali ng ibang Players sa ibang TEAM.

Ngayon naiintindihan ko na ginebra ka talaga kasi kahit ako nung panahon rivalry ng Purefoods vs ginebra eh talagang inis ako kay Jawo sa mga gulang. Pero I respect Jawo now sa mga contribution nya. I just didnt like the way he played the Game.

Edited by edc
Personally, hindi ako galit kay Patrimonio, he is an amazing player. Also, this thread is made for mtc members to post the players they hated so much, so hindi dapat magalit yung ibang members pag nabanggit yung fave players nila, ako nga hindi nagagalit pag nababangit name ng fave players ko, i dont take things seriously pag may namintas o galit sa fave players ko at saka kung dito nga sa Pilipinas may freedom of speech tayo, much more so sa internet (although there are rules to be followed in posting here in mtc), simple as that. Please see my posts in most like players..

tama.. kanya kanyang choice yan.. no need to react na pasarcastic..

Hindi ako nagalit. Natawa nga ako kasi lahat ng Hated Players mo puro Purefoods. Wala ka sinali ng ibang Players sa ibang TEAM.

Ngayon naiintindihan ko na ginebra ka talaga kasi kahit ako nung panahon rivalry ng Purefoods vs ginebra eh talagang inis ako kay Jawo sa mga gulang. Pero I respect Jawo now sa mga contribution nya. I just didnt like the way he played the Game.

theres nothing wrong if he hates the purefoods players.. theres nothing wrong with that..

ESPINAS!

bwisit ako kay mourning. everyone seems to forget that he basically robbed the toronto raptors after he was traded to them by new jersey. he REFUSED to play for the raptors and orcestrated his buyout so he could join shaq and wade in miami and "play" his way to a championship. yeahh yeah he has only 1 kidney.. so what? he shouldnt have signed with nj in the first place.

Sa NBA si Jordan (kasi lagin niyang tinatalo ang mga teams ko noon, huhuhu!) at si Isiah Thomas (pero iba reason ko kay Isiah,loved him as a player, HATE him as a basketball executive) at si Latrell Sprewell (for turning down a $10,000,000.00 per year deal with the Wolves because he wanted around $14 mil...his reason - DIRECT QUOTE ITO AH: "C'mon man, I got kids to feed!" GAGO!

Sa PBA...sino nga ba...si Bong Hawkins, si EJ Feihl (for not living up to his potential even after Tim Cone developed him with this stint in the RP Team! t#ang%na EJ, ang ganda na nag katawan at laro mo nun, matapos yung training mo balik sa dati?!?) at syempre si DODOT JAWORSKI!

pasingit:

nung napapanood ko pa si danny ildefonso, buwisit ako sa laro nya. raise the roof pa pag nagnakapag-dunk, nakaka-dunk lang naman pag naiwan sa ilalin. mag-raise the roof ka kung may binaboy kang bantay mo. marami sa pba nakakapag-dunk kung libre! hehehe!

sa nba, kobe, walker, the blob-payton, nick the dick.. este quick pala, shrek-quille, ben at rasheed malas

Knick fan?

Yup! From the days of Ewing, Charles Oakley, Derek Harper, John Starks, and Charles Smith pa...but I have no love for Marbury et all. Like I said, Isiah SUCKS as President of Basketball Operations!!!

Isa pang hated player - TIM THOMAS. No sense of gratitude to the Phoenix Suns who gave him a chance (because the Bulls waived him and no one wanted to sign him) AND playing time in the playoffs. What did he do after the playoffs? He bolted for the Clippers...pero maka-karma din sya...PF/SF ang laro nya, medyo mahihirapan maghanap ng oras yan since si Brand and Maggette play a lot of minutes!

Sa PBA, I do not like:

1) Penissi - very very physical to the extent that he almost killed someone..

2) Limpot - malamya after he was able to get a multi-million contract.. the Big Deal became the Big Flop after the big deal

3) Enrico Villanueva - I dunno.. magaling for a big man in the PBA, but I don't like his arrogance.. para sa akin wala sa lugar..

Sa UAAP/PBL:

1) Joseph Yeo - I don't like his antics.. I am ashamed that he is a co-La Sallian.. He does play good.. energizes La Salle (and now Harbor) but sometimes his cheap shots is so unbecoming of a La Sallite.. See, I diss players of my school that I don't like and he is also #1 in my hate list..

Sa NBA:

1) Michael Olowkandi - a #1 pick?; he plays like a 100th pick.. the Clippers really made a boo-boo on this one..

2) Kwame Brown - a #1 pick? - a high school phenom? Si Felipe Lopez din high school phenom eh.. Asan na nga ba si Felipe Lopez? He plays like a 2nd rounder who has the attitude to back his stupidity.. and he is the reason why Jordan's (even though I am a Jordan fan) stint with the Wizard became lopsided.. actually in my book, it was a failure..

3) Pervis Ellison - another #1 pick.. ay sus ginoo.. he plays like a "wanna be #1 pick" rather than a real #1 pick..

others: Harold Miner, Bryant Reeves, Isaiah Rider.. other players who did not perform to the best of their abilities and became flops.. just can't remember their names coz they just became too obscure to remember.. hehehehe!!!

Other points:

... I never liked arrogant players but I appreciate effectiveness.. But I do hate non-performers who had so much expectations put on their shoulders.. So hating is a strong word.. I don't like outspoken players who have no regard for someone else's feelings, but not necessarily hate them:

So.. I never liked the mouths of Rasheed, Shaq, the Glove, Antoine Walker, the Worm, the former Air Canada/VC.. but these players are winners.. Sir Charles would have been included.. but his delivery is different.. kadalasan pa-joke ang paninira niya.. look at his side-comments now that he is just a commentator.. nakakaasar lang.. But Shaq, Sheed they can never be #1 in my book coz of their off-court/outspoken antics.. ang arrogante kasi eh.. Well, again, to each is own.. ;)

OT: Hey, somebody said that he doesn't like TD.. because he's boring?! hehehe! Well, to each his own I guess.. :D He is indeed boring but that is not what I look at in a player.. I look at effectiveness and humility.. That is the reason why I also like DWade and DRob.. I expect a lot would hate Kobe.. dami naman talagang galit kay Kobe eh.. Ako, I don't coz I never considered him mayabang.. coz he does not have side comments on other players na hindi naman part ng Lakers pati other teams.. and he is an effective performer..

Peace mga bros..

VERY WELL SAID! :thumbsupsmiley: