Compadrei is doing the right thing, asking around for any info that would help

him make the best decision. Nice to note we are all pitching in to help...

There are several stable/proven MLM companies, like FLP, Amway, First Quadrant,

even the above Lifestyle and Leisure looks promising. But I am not endorsing to you

any one specific MLM. I am chipping in to help you decide.

Before you join the company, try considering some of the pointers given by mastrkeezr.

In addition, let me add:

1. Do not think there will be no product selling. If there is no product to sell, that company

may be involved in pyramiding which is illegal both here and abroad. If they say there is

a product but you do not have to sell, that's absurd. Common sense lang.

2. Binary is also legal. It is also a form of network marketing, just like breakaway, stair-step,

uni-level, hybrid, etc. We can go on and on, but you'd better do your own homework and

research. After you've seen the marketing plan, think: Will this marketing plan drive you

to your short and long term goals?

3. How much time are you willing to spend on the business?

2 or 6 hours a day? 3 or 7 days a week? Do you see yourself marketing the company's

products for a long time?

4. Statistically, NOT all people will and should succeed in network marketing. Just think,

if all are supposed to succeed in MLM, who will clean up your office? or who will serve you

burgers at the fastfood joint? heck, who will manufacture the goods you are selling!

But, potentially, every member has as much chances of succeeding. If you think you have

to be a smooth talker or an experienced salesman to succeed in MLM, you are very wrong.

I know what I speak of here.

5. If your sponsors are banking on the "first-come-first-serve principle", it might not be the

best company you're looking for. Just think, common sense ulit: Kung unahan yan, who will

join your company next year, if they are one year too late? And if they say konti pa lang

naman ang nauuna after one year, then all the more you should doubt. Bakit kaya konti ang

nag-join?

6. In principle, products sold by MLM companies are generally more expensive than counter-

parts in the market sold through the traditional method. This is acceptable and should not be

a cause of doubt, however, if the products are too expensively priced as to border on

absurdity, then think: Will you be able to personally sell these products within the next 6

months (to the people close to you), at least?

7. If you are enticed to join by the "hype" such as success stories, rags-to-riches tales and

all other high-profile business meetings, stop. Go back to reason and think of the more

important factors discussed earlier.

I have more inputs, pero medyo mahaba na to...maybe next time. I'd rather stop at 7.

Good luck!! Peace to all!

Nice inputs Master_G... hopefully your expert opinions will enlighten those who are still confused with MLM business... morning! :cool:

Guest Leviticus

Just my experience with MLM:

Pati here sa MTC may nagrerecruit; through doubtful advertising pa.

I mean... very similar to the tactic of Family First sa mall where they will "alok" you free movie passes, umbrella, chocolate, etc. just to get your attention tapos at the end of the "pitch" iba pala.

Bakit kaya very common term ang "open minded" pagdating sa MLM?

one tip: When the speaker spends more time explaining the "benefits" and "advantages" of networking as compared to correlating the products to the discussion; better think twice in joining.

opinion and experiences lang...

Just my experience with MLM:

Pati here sa MTC may nagrerecruit; through doubtful advertising pa.

I mean... very similar to the tactic of Family First sa mall where they will "alok" you free movie passes, umbrella, chocolate, etc.  just to get your attention tapos at the end of the "pitch" iba pala.

Bakit kaya very common term ang "open minded" pagdating sa MLM?

one tip:  When the speaker spends more time explaining the "benefits" and "advantages" of networking as compared to correlating the products to the discussion; better think twice in joining.

opinion and experiences lang...

well said, by you should ask yourself din, does the information make sense with you?if yes and your not doing it, then its a crap. thats why you should be open minded. And hey by the way, hows the products?Isn't it fantastic?

Guest Leviticus
well said, by you should ask yourself din, does the information make sense with you?if yes and your not doing it, then its a crap. thats why you should be open minded. And hey by the way, hows the products?Isn't it fantastic?

I wasn't interested in the product/program.

a reminder for guys who are searching for a MLM company that will best suit you or that will work for you:

INVESTIGATE FIRST BEFORE JOINING IN (in short know the company)

That includes knowing the system, its legality, is it recognized by DSAP, how long has it been operating, its credibility, is it proven.. and those are only few to mention..

Guest Leviticus

there was a term that I was looking for; it was on the tip of my tongue.about the word "information". the term I was looking for was "MISLEADING".

Hello. I have a few questions for the MLM experts here.

I have attended a few seminars associated with MLM; anything and everything from vitamins, shampoo, real estate, clothes, underwear, makeup, etc.

Always in at the end of the "performance" of the speaker is the presentation of the MLM scheme: networking a.k.a pyramid (hey... it's my opinion; let's face it... kahit anong drawing or illustration ninyo as long as there is a triangle shape in my book its considered as a pyramid).

If the networking strategy is considered as a win-win situation and that anyone and everyone who actively participates in it gets to be millionaires; bakit sa mga middle-class earning people ang inaalokan ninyo and not the low-income people?

Im sure kung effective ang MLM and they are given the chance to be millionaires eh by hook or by crook they would come up with the starting fee di ba? naghinihntay ako ng success story from the low income people; panay mga middle class people galing ang mga success stories like they shifted from one business and then to MLM or they got bored with their jobs so naging sideline or alternative lang ang MLM for them.

and what's up with the huge starting fee? bakit masyadong malaki palagi; bihira ako makakita ng below 10K. Kung talagang nangeenganyo why do you MLM guys relate the huge fee as a sign of the person's "committment" to the cause/job? more of a hindrance pa nga ang malaking starting fee eh. in my opinion kung qualified and committed ang isang tao why don't you give them something like a joint now and pay later program; like they pay the starting fee as they work in installments?

The speakers themselves... they almost always say that they are millionaires by their own admission. If they are millionaires and they speak in front of the presentation to "share in the bounty/grace" isn't it a bit illogical for them to be there in the first place? I mean.. if im a millionaire then id hire someone else to do the talking for me. and kung im a millionaire then hindi ko na kailangan to amass more wealth and let someone else do the talking para sa kanila mapunta ang "investment" opportunity related to the recruitment process and network scheme.

some would point out that im closed minded on this but if you think about it open minded ako because I ask questions. kung maganda ang mga answers ninyo about these I think some misconceptions could be cleared; all the more na maenganyohan ang mga tao na sumale sa recruitment ninyo.

If the networking strategy is considered as a win-win situation and that anyone and everyone who actively participates in it gets to be millionaires; bakit sa mga middle-class earning people ang inaalokan ninyo and not the low-income people?

discretion ng nag iinvite kung sino gusto nya alokin..kung mayaman man, middle class, or mahirap... diskarte na nya yun..

Im sure kung effective ang MLM and they are given the chance to be millionaires eh by hook or by crook they would come up with the starting fee di ba?  naghinihntay ako ng success story from the low income people; panay mga middle class people galing ang mga success stories like they shifted from one business and then to MLM or they got bored with their jobs so naging sideline or alternative lang ang MLM for them.

yun nga prob ng mga nasa MLM, hindi lahat ng tao naniniwala sa sistema na 'to, kaya kahit gano kaganda yung oppurtunity, in doubt pa din sila... on the otherhand, yung chance ng pag yaman nasa tao pa din, kahit gano kaganda yung sistema kung tamad ka, wala din.. hindi ito easy money, fast money lang...

success doesnt come with being middle class or whatever status you are in.. nasa tao yun... nag kataon lang siguro sa mga na-atendan mo, middle class people yung nag share ng experinces..kasi ive seen really poor people becoming rich and really rich people becoming richer.. case to case basis lang yan...

and what's up with the huge starting fee?  bakit masyadong malaki palagi; bihira ako makakita ng below 10K.  Kung talagang nangeenganyo why do you MLM guys relate the huge fee as a sign of the person's "committment" to the cause/job?  more of a hindrance pa nga ang malaking starting fee eh.  in my opinion kung qualified and committed ang isang tao why don't you give them something like a joint now and pay later program; like they pay the starting fee as they work in installments?

pare, negosyo 'to... diskarte ng company kung magkano ang starting nila... at kung mapapansin mo, iba-iba din talaga ang starting fee.. may as low as 500 and as high as 10k at may dollars pa nga e... pero syempre kung sasali ka, dapat alam mo if your getting your money's worth dun sa package na makukuha mo... another thing is that, more money you invest, more money you get back...

The speakers themselves... they almost always say that they are millionaires by their own admission.  If they are millionaires and they speak in front of the presentation to "share in the bounty/grace" isn't it a bit illogical for them to be there in the first place?  I mean.. if im a millionaire then id hire someone else to do the talking for me.  and kung im a millionaire then hindi ko na kailangan to amass more wealth and let someone else do the talking para sa kanila mapunta ang "investment" opportunity related to the recruitment process and network scheme.

good question... mahirap sagutin 'to kasi iba-iba naman ang reason ng mga tao. ..pero dun sa mga kakilala ko, isang bagay lang ang sagot nila, TULONG.. syempre, the more they show-off their success, the more people will join the company, if more people will join, the more money they get...

in the process, hindi lang sarili nila natulungan nila, pati yung company at yung mga bagong sali... tsaka likas naman sa pinoy ang tumanaw ng utang na loob e.. ano ba naman yung 3hrs per day para matulungan yung company na tumulong din sayo mag bago buhay mo...

some would point out that im closed minded on this but if you think about it open minded ako because I ask questions.  kung maganda ang mga answers ninyo about these I think some misconceptions could be cleared; all the more na maenganyohan ang mga tao na sumale sa recruitment ninyo.

korek!

sana naka tulong ako...

:)

PM lang yung nais na mag tanong in inquire s MLM na sinalihan ko...

Edited by ovaltinekid
Hello.  I have a few questions for the MLM experts here.

I have attended a few seminars associated with MLM; anything and everything from vitamins, shampoo, real estate, clothes, underwear, makeup, etc.

Always in at the end of the "performance" of the speaker is the presentation of the MLM scheme:  networking a.k.a pyramid (hey... it's my opinion; let's face it... kahit anong drawing or illustration ninyo as long as there is a triangle shape in my book its considered as a pyramid).

Im sure kung effective ang MLM and they are given the chance to be millionaires eh by hook or by crook they would come up with the starting fee di ba?  naghinihntay ako ng success story from the low income people; panay mga middle class people galing ang mga success stories like they shifted from one business and then to MLM or they got bored with their jobs so naging sideline or alternative lang ang MLM for them.

and what's up with the huge starting fee?  bakit masyadong malaki palagi; bihira ako makakita ng below 10K.  Kung talagang nangeenganyo why do you MLM guys relate the huge fee as a sign of the person's "committment" to the cause/job?  more of a hindrance pa nga ang malaking starting fee eh.  in my opinion kung qualified and committed ang isang tao why don't you give them something like a joint now and pay later program; like they pay the starting fee as they work in installments?

The speakers themselves... they almost always say that they are millionaires by their own admission.  If they are millionaires and they speak in front of the presentation to "share in the bounty/grace" isn't it a bit illogical for them to be there in the first place?  I mean.. if im a millionaire then id hire someone else to do the talking for me.  and kung im a millionaire then hindi ko na kailangan to amass more wealth and let someone else do the talking para sa kanila mapunta ang "investment" opportunity related to the recruitment process and network scheme.

some would point out that im closed minded on this but if you think about it open minded ako because I ask questions.  kung maganda ang mga answers ninyo about these I think some misconceptions could be cleared; all the more na maenganyohan ang mga tao na sumale sa recruitment ninyo.

Bro

Read the book wave three. At least skeptic ka lang. Di ka cynical. I can answer all your questions. just let let know. PM me instead

I agree that networking is not for everyone. heck, I've tried FLP, I-gen, and Uniloads. Nabawi ko ang initial investment ko in each case pero hindi talaga lumago. It's not enough that you work very hard. You really need a gift of gab and some luck.

I still purchase FLP and I-gen products (sayang naman ang discount) but I no longer recruit.

Hello.  I have a few questions for the MLM experts here.

Always in at the end of the "performance" of the speaker is the presentation of the MLM scheme:  networking a.k.a pyramid (hey... it's my opinion; let's face it... kahit anong drawing or illustration ninyo as long as there is a triangle shape in my book its considered as a pyramid).

Even a Multinational Company Organization is a pyramid. The Church Bureaucracy is a pyramid. :) But technically, there's really a difference between pyramiding and network marketing. Just see DSAP website and the book Wave 3 (which is being used in Harvard University)

In finance, high returns come with high risks. That's why franchising McDonalds/Jollibee costs over 20 million while K.I.S.S Fishballs is only less than a million. There are success stories from the low income people. You don't hear it often coz it's difficult for a poor person to have the "winner" attitude. The poor are busy dealing with surviving their everyday life. Not all are willing to do what it takes to be successfull.

Millionaires/Billionaires speak not to convince but to serve as an inspiration. MLM is more than building product channels. Really healthy relationships/friendships are built over the years, relationships with customers and business partners. And if its relationship-based, it appears just logical to keep in touch with everyone in the organization.

Other notes:

*Globally, all MLM companies which have closed down or have really declined after 5 years of existence are Binary Companies.

*Read Wave Three. Read wave Three. Read Wave Three. It will change your life.

*Think about this. Colgate-Palmolive is a good company. SM supermarket is one of its "distributors." What if Colgate-Palmolive is a MLM company. And 15 years ago, it asked you to be one if its "recruits" / "distributors." My family has been using Colgate Toothpaste for the past 10 years and some other products as well. What if, you were the distributor to every family that has used Colgate toothpaste in the past 10 years. Ano ka na kaya ngayon?

Bottomline: 1.) Choose a stable company. No start-ups (experimental???) They must be committed to product quality and innovation.

2.) Products must really be excellent. Something na babalik-balikan ng customers. You know why the cigarette industry is booming? How about "shabu"? Kasi their addicitve. Find a company which offers something that will really change the lives of people (in a good way). Yung tipong matatanong mo sa sarili mo: What if wala tong company na ito? Would living on Earth still be the same? (Think Microsoft, IBM, Nike, McDonalds...pano kng wla tong mga companies na to????

3.) Compensation Plan: Track Record. Statistics. There's this island in Europe/America. Only two houses stand there. One is owned by Bill Gates. The other one is by 2 humble distributors (mag-asawa) of a certain MLM company. Research what that company is. The marketing plan of the company should be that it can support its distributors in the long-term. Binary Plans work only in the short-run. That's why it's considered to be close to illegal.

4.) In the end, it all depends in the person. That's why we have rags-to-riches stories like Gokongwei and Henry Sy. The people you know who are very successful (and i mean ung mga multimillionaires tlga) in other MLM companies. They're successful because ginusto nila maging succesful. They worked hard for it. They might have been in the wrong company but it still worked out bcoz of their attitude.

*There is no sudden leap to greatness. Success in most things comes not from some gigantic stroke of fate, but from simple, incremental progress.

I was in MLM for a few years but when I started to question the breakdown of the income as far as percentages, top level people didn't like it. The trueth is only 10% of the organization gets the real perks. The rest get some, enough to make them want to stay but not rich.

I own my own businesses now and I reap my fortune of my labor.

If you like MLM more power to you but for me you are still not the boss and you do not control your destiny. :D

anyone heard of Lifestyle & Leisure  and  Business class manager?  some info's naman sir .. thanks

dude, lifestyle and leisure is a pretty new mlm. someone just presented the business to me a few days ago. i can say that the business is better than the mlms i tried before. dito balik talaga sayo yung ginastos mo, sobra pa. there are 5 ways to earn at syempre di nawawala yung referral. they used a modified binary system. kakaibang binary system, matutuwa ka. di mo kailangan ng left and right pair para kumita. if you're really interested, just visit their office in ortigas at the back of tektite tower.

anyways, i'm still thinking if i'll hop in. para kasing same thing din. i just observed na yung may mga kaya na sumasali sa mlm, sila yung mabilis kumita ng malaki kasi yung group of friends nila may kaya din unlike lower class people di ba. well pag-isipan ko pa kung join ako dito.

meron ako alam walang cash out.US company pa,Dollars ang kumisyon.talagang may produkto at hindi ine exagerate na tulad ng mga local companies dito.wala din pulitika na kesyo lumipat si ganito nagtayo si ganyan etc.At dahil US co sigurado na pag nag exist ng over 5 yrs matatag.PERO HIGIT SA LAHAT WALANG CASH OUT.

Diba iisa lang sila ng may ari?

Magkaiba at magkaaway. :lol: Ang sabi sa akin ng friend kong lawyer, ang may ari ng FQ si Doyi Tactacan. Ang may ari naman daw ng JC Spice si Joey Castro. Ang ginawa ni Tactacan pinull out nya sina Julie at Mike Defensor. Lumipat ngayon itong magasawang Defensor sa JC kasi supplier sila ng Moi Swiss Watches. Dun nila pinopromote yung watches nila. :lol:

anyone heard of Lifestyle & Leisure  and  Business class manager?  some info's naman sir .. thanks

Yeah, lifestyle and leisure is an mlm company. Infact right now aside from doin networking, i'm even giving a helping hand to enhance the mktg plan package by way of workingout something with enchanted kingdom to be part of the benefits as soon as u join. U can pm me if u want

HI EVERYONE!!! :) IM INTO LIFESTYLE BEFORE, AND INTO WINNERS CLASS AHIEVERS(now world class achievers) SOME MAY SAY IM JUMPING FROM TIME TO TIME, I MAY LOSE MY CREDIBILITY AS A NETWORKER BY DOING THIS. BUT ITS SAD TO SAY EVERY NETWORKING COMPNY HAS ITS OWN FAILURE... IN FAIRNESS TO LIFESTYLE, KUMITA NAMAN AKO. BUT HINDI NA MAGANDA ANG NAGYAYARI SA LOOB NGAYON... MAY MGA KUMAMADA KASI... ONE MORE THING IS THAT OVER PAY, USING THE ONE LEG PAIRING MARAMING NAGBENEFIT... FOR 9800php NA ENTRY, 12000php ANG IBABAYAD SA KUNG KANIKANINONG BINAGGAAN... SO, MEANING TO SAY, MAHINA NA ANG LLI... SO THIS WCA, ABSORBED MY GROUP, PAID SLOTS FOR ME AND FOR MY GROUP GIVEN BY MY UPLINE MANNY PASCUAL, BUT I DECIDED NOT TO CONTINUE WITH WCA ANYMORE... WHY? SAME BANANA... LIZONDRA DIN ANG MAY ARI... NA KAPATID NG LIFESTYLE... HUMANAP AKO NG COMPNY, I ENTERTAINED MLM'S THAT OFFERED 50 HEADS, 31 HEADS, FOR MY GROUP... AND THEN LAST WEEK CAME AN ANSWER TO MY WORRIES, COZ MLM HAD BEEN MY BREAD AND BUTTER FOR ALMOST 2 YRS NOW, THE BUSINESS CLASS OR TBC... SABI KO, SI GLADDYS ANG GUMAWA NG CONCEPT NG LLI, TAPOS SYA RIN SA TBC, BAKA BUMAGSAK DIN? BUT WHEN I SAW THE MARKETTING PLAN, THE PRODUCTS, THE PREPARATIONS, OH MY GOD... "IBA KA GLADDYS" ANONG UTAK KA MAYROON... SANA SA LLI NYA ILALAGAY ANG CONCEPT, BUT SINCE PERSONAL INTENTIONS CAME OUT BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT AND HER KAHIT AKO LILIPAT AKO SA IBA! MEANING ALAM NI GLADDYS KUNG PAANO SULUSYUNAN ANG PROBLEMA NG LLI NGAYON... GOOD EXAMPLE " KUNG SINO GUMAWA NG VIRUS, ALAM NYA RIN KUNG PAANO I-CURE ANG VIRUS... " DB? SO GLADDYS THE BRAIN OFF LLI DO THE CONCEPT OF TBC...

IM INTO IT RIGHT NOW... CHECK IT OUT, NOTHING TO LOSE, THE REAL NEW WAVE OF MLM...

www.thebusinessclassmanagers.com THERE UL SEE THE WIDE PREPARATON GLADDYS HAVE DONE WITH TBC...

MAGANDA PO, WELL LAHAT NAMAN MAGANDA, BUT MASASABI KO LANG IBA PO ITO...

"its the new definition of lifestyle"

website. www.thebusinessclassmanagers.com

post-71390-1130073382.gif

I'm not really familiar with the Networking environment, just absorbed a little knowledge from my "talks" with some Legacy people. I do know one thing, and this a no-brainer. Kapag may nagpullout na major investor sa mga company na yan e siguradong damay lahat ng asa baba. A pyramid is a pyramid no matter how these "salesmen" try to project it differently.

Good day mga business men at entrepreneurs. I've something to offer you to further enhance your businesses.Be it networking or traditional. This will give you a shot to the global market.visit nyo (www.my.ws)then type oliver1013 sa access code.kindly fill up the info, then watch the personalized presentaion.Aside from enhancing your current business. (which most likely pays you in pesos) This business will also let you earn in DOLLARS. Kumita ka na sa local peso business mo,Dagdag dolyar pa Dito!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ric,

In any legitimate MLM movement or any distribution company for that matter, success is defined by the continuous distribution of goods and services. If the client base of that company says they will not get any products from that company anymore, then that company is screwed. My point is the client or customers are always the boss of any company.

No disrespect to your opinion dude. But based on my case above, here's my two cent's worth of question? Why do u say MLM aficionados are not the bosses of their distribution firms and that they are not in control of their destiny? I am in import/export industry for furnitures serving clients in US and Europe. I do not make my own products. I buy them from suppliers and sell them in international markets. Does that mean I'm not the boss of my own company just because I don't manufacture my own goods?

I was in MLM for a few years but when I started to question the breakdown of the income as far as percentages, top level people didn't like it. The trueth is only 10% of the organization gets the real perks. The rest get some, enough to make them want to stay but not rich.

I own my own businesses now and I reap my fortune of my labor.

If you like MLM more power to you but for me you are still not the boss and you do not control your destiny. :D