#121 Soo-yeon

Soo-yeon

Not for hook up

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:NOT YOU

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

I was really surprised to see my HS friends (na guys) when I saw them again and they were all taller than me. I asked them what their secret and they said they masturbated everyday (sometimes more than once a day). Not sure though if they were saying the truth. I know their parents, hindi naman matatangkad so impossible na they got it from their genes. Try nyo din and update us.  :P

#122 shinyshiny2

shinyshiny2

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:04 AM

I was really surprised to see my HS friends (na guys) when I saw them again and they were all taller than me. I asked them what their secret and they said they masturbated everyday (sometimes more than once a day). Not sure though if they were saying the truth. I know their parents, hindi naman matatangkad so impossible na they got it from their genes. Try nyo din and update us.  :P

Coincidental occurence of onswt of masturbation and growth spurt. We guys grow taller by a foot at age 12-15.thats also the time when self pleasuring is maximized. Also consider that the average height per generation increases dahil mas madami vitamins and minerals food natin compared with them. Pwede din anak sila ng kapitbahay na matangkad haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users