Ethical Hacking

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you and how do you hire a super hacker? PM me please?

a super hacker,i guess you need some big ish to be done, i hope its not one of those "i wanna get into ______'s facebook/yahoo/twitter account"

Go tor...

be careful though and do your research.even i do not mess around there...

"a lamb once asked a lion to k*ll another lamb, the lion had 2 lambs for dinner..."

• 8 months later...

a super hacker,i guess you need some big ish to be done, i hope its not one of those "i wanna get into ______'s facebook/yahoo/twitter account"

Go tor...

be careful though and do your research.even i do not mess around there...

"a lamb once asked a lion to k*ll another lamb, the lion had 2 lambs for dinner..."

thanks i really learn a lot from you. I support na sana may EB din mga intrested sa Ethical Hacking.

Where do you and how do you hire a super hacker? PM me please?

you may misinterpret a hacker vs. an ethical hacker.

an ethical hacker always goes by ethics... that is, scope of the activities are defined and the results would be part of compliance. they do the hacks under supervision of a company representative.

a hacker does otherwise.... you will not know when he will attack, and most often or not, causes destruction.

imho.

if you or your company would require an ethical hacker just for the sake of compliance, then there are companies around that offer such services.

but if your intent is to destroy something, then you have to go to the underground hacking communities.

you may misinterpret a hacker vs. an ethical hacker.

an ethical hacker always goes by ethics... that is, scope of the activities are defined and the results would be part of compliance. they do the hacks under supervision of a company representative.

a hacker does otherwise.... you will not know when he will attack, and most often or not, causes destruction.

imho.

if you or your company would require an ethical hacker just for the sake of compliance, then there are companies around that offer such services.

but if your intent is to destroy something, then you have to go to the underground hacking communities.

network security analyst or network penetration tester ang legit na trabaho

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Sirs, this may be off topic a bit but I need help and advise. May I ask if any of you knows how to hack a facebook account without the other person knowing? My friend may be screwing me and causing me sleepless nights wondering. Just want to know the truth. If any of you can help please pm me. Thank you and much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Among other topics, part ang pentest/hacking/ethical hacking, ok na site ang cybrary.it

Bili ka ng wifi pineapple. Kaso di sila nag deliver sa philippines. Padaoan in mo sa galleon.com

Anong meron sa galleon.com ? Is it an avenue to buy hardware (e.g. ALFA wireless UBS adapter), delivered/shipped to the Philippines, and all payed through cash / anonymously?

guys! may solution ba kayo if tinamaan kayo ng ransomware?

Magkano yung hinihingi ng ransomware? Sa totoo kung viable na reformat mo na lang rig mo, reformat mo na lang. (though easily said than done to lalo na kung hindi ka religious mag backup)

• Like (+1) 1

Magkano yung hinihingi ng ransomware? Sa totoo kung viable na reformat mo na lang rig mo, reformat mo na lang. (though easily said than done to lalo na kung hindi ka religious mag backup)

wala naman sinabi kung magkano, email daw namin sila at dun daw mag usap hahaha!

weekly na kasi nangyayari samin to eh. 1 server lang din lagi ang tinatamaan nya, everyday din naman ang backup namin nung server. kaso nakakaumay na

paulit ulit lang nangyayari