Downloading Tips, Tricks And Management

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question lang po mga bossing : i recently got my new PC in the ofc, syempre mag download ako ng mga pang communicate ko sa mga friends.. problem is, everytime i install ko like "skype" and "chikka" the pc always return the messege : 'not a valid win32 application.. help naman medjo engot pa ko e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
mga sirs, im planning to use limewire. i dont know if it is safe to use, can you help me out? last time kase i felt it made my pc slower thats why i decided to reformat and ask some experts advice first before reinstalling.

ok lang naman sa akin limewire .... di sya nakakaapekto ng speed ng cpu

this is the best time to install limewire kasi kaka-reformat mo lang, baka ibang factors ang nakaka-apekto ng speed mo at maaring naalis na ng reformat process.

pero check mo din yung installer mo, baka may kasamang spyware at adware yan, paginstall mo, pasok na naman sila sa system mo, nakakabagal talaga yan.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

GUys medyo Ot... pero d ko alam kung saan ipopost to e. Di ako makapasok sa demonoid this past few days laging blank page ang napupuntahan ko kahit irerefresh ko??? meron akong account d2 and i askmy bro to check it on his computer his in saudi by the way okay naman daw. bakit di po nagloload ang website ng demonoid sa akin??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
question lang po mga bossing : i recently got my new PC in the ofc, syempre mag download ako ng mga pang communicate ko sa mga friends.. problem is, everytime i install ko like "skype" and "chikka" the pc always return the messege : 'not a valid win32 application.. help naman medjo engot pa ko e

Are you using vista?

It's either the app is not compatible to your operating system(Vista / XP) or you are using a 32bit for a 64 bit and vice versa

mga sirs, im planning to use limewire. i dont know if it is safe to use, can you help me out? last time kase i felt it made my pc slower thats why i decided to reformat and ask some experts advice first before reinstalling.

Any P2P program is the best place to spread malwares. So be careful on using them

Tips in downloading music files in limewire

First look at the file size an average mp3 will be at 3-4mb. any lesser or bigger will be probably a virus

Although Limewire constantly filters their system. It is still not 100% safe.

ok lang naman sa akin limewire .... di sya nakakaapekto ng speed ng cpu

this is the best time to install limewire kasi kaka-reformat mo lang, baka ibang factors ang nakaka-apekto ng speed mo at maaring naalis na ng reformat process.

pero check mo din yung installer mo, baka may kasamang spyware at adware yan, paginstall mo, pasok na naman sila sa system mo, nakakabagal talaga yan.

Although sometimes it is the installer that it is infected. It is the files that are being downloaded that has malwares in it.

GUys medyo Ot... pero d ko alam kung saan ipopost to e. Di ako makapasok sa demonoid this past few days laging blank page ang napupuntahan ko kahit irerefresh ko??? meron akong account d2 and i askmy bro to check it on his computer his in saudi by the way okay naman daw. bakit di po nagloload ang website ng demonoid sa akin??

Demonoid has change its owner. So their having some difficulty transfering meta datas. They said that the back up it not updated.

Well I guess it doesn't matter as long as it return online right? ^_^

@Topic

For direct downloads (Downthemall, Firefox add on)

For torrent (utorrent)

• 2 months later...

Help po sa DAP. May nakuha ako na download sa 'free stuff for members' kaso ung trial pa rin un na-install ung download came with a patch na tinatarget ung DAP.exe after installing ni-run q n ung patch kaso ayaw mag work. May opyion rin ung patch n i-browse ung folder kung nasaan ung dap.exe kaso 'access error' ung msg. Nag-uninstall ako and ni-run q ung patch tapos tinarget ko ung set-up file ayaw pa rin. Last n ginawa ko is to disable antivirus s pc and tried the steps with DAP uninstalled and installed kaso error pa rin po. Help po talaga! TIA

• 1 month later...

Help naman po... im using IDM...pero for the past days ive noticed na di ako makadownload sa hotfile..palaging may message na nagdadownload na daw po ako... parallel downloading is not allowed...ano po kaya ang dahilan? e ala naman akong dinadownload...salamat in advance for the reply.

HI guys, i am downloading movies on torrent with AVI extension but then when i complete my download it has a "Play with Windows media player" sign and even if i play it in windows media player it still doesn't show the movie. Any advise on how i can watch the movie?

Note: i have already downloaded a lot of them so i am really disappointed at waiting for a long time just to learn that they can't be watched

HI guys, i am downloading movies on torrent with AVI extension but then when i complete my download it has a "Play with Windows media player" sign and even if i play it in windows media player it still doesn't show the movie. Any advise on how i can watch the movie?

Note: i have already downloaded a lot of them so i am really disappointed at waiting for a long time just to learn that they can't be watched

It's either a fake file or you're missing a codec to play it. I usually download the DivX codec and use VLC Player for videos.