Motel At Hotel Na May Camera..!

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

para safe..mag patay na lang kayo ng lights when doing it

ay walang thrill pagpatay ang ilaw..... tsk. tsk.. mas maganda yung bukas ang ilaw..... kita mo lahat... pati facial expression ng pakner mo.... hehehhe :D

sa fersal b safe? lalo na yung s cubao branches? :D

Sorry for the delay in replying to your query, fisticuffs. Ngayon lang kasi ako napadaan sa thread na ito.

Yes, Fersal is quite safe. Ok sya, medyo off-the-street. The staff are friendly and unintrussive. Pero if you're asking about "safe" as in walang cams, I dont think they have cams there. Kasi parang favorite sa mga out-of-towners na business people etong Fersal, slightly more on the 'viajeros', kaya yung mga nakakasabay naming mag-checkin na "popopoy" e nagko-cover ng faces nila :D .

But if you're in for an overnighter, its a fairly good place.

para safe..mag patay na lang kayo ng lights when doing it :-)

What about nightvision cameras? 8)

I doubt it, Mike. That would be a very expensive gadget for motels to install. :) !

BTW, see those 'spy cams' MissionX brags about. Yung mga ginagamit nila sa 'surveillance' nila sa mga dimly-lit clubs? That would indeed be a scary proposition kung yun ang ikakabit ng mga motels, right? But heck, abs-cbn could afford those gadgets anyways.

Peace :peace: !

mga tol,

you cannot tell naman who's putting camera's in hotels/motels e di ba. pero to be on the safe side, bayad ka na kahit mahal. mas less ang chance na may nakatagong camera.

have been using anito and so far ok naman. have not tried vc pero im sure maganda jan.

anyway, pag may nakita akong vcd about this na may nakunan on hotels, will inform you.

Share naman ng mga vcds from motels :)

ethan,

punta ka na lang ng quiapo marami dun. yung sa cebu di naman hotel yun e. bhay yun na may mga 1 way mirror. tapos yung kaklase ng kapatid nya pinpapunta nya dun sa bahay. stay sila hangang gusto nila kaya ayun nakunan sila.

na report na yan ni marie kaimo ng gma 7.

• Like (+1) 1
Guest templar

Can you sue the hotel/motel owner?

Yes, you can sue; but the more important question is can you win? Unless you can prove prior knowledge on the part of the hotel/motel owner that the camera was placed in their establishments not for security reasons but for the specific purpose of invading your privacy for their own gains, I don't think you'll win the case.

The easiest excuse of the hotel/motel owners is that the cam was placed there by a previous guest without their knowledge. And considering that the cam is often concealed, neither can you get the hotel/motel owners on charges of negligence for not ensuring your total privacy. Even worse is you lose the case and get hit with a counterclaim for damages.

However, it's a different story when you talk about hotel/motel staff na namboboso because then the hotel/motel owners are responsible for exercising supervision over them (i.e., to tell them na wag mamboso ng guest). Dito you can sue both the bosero and the hotel/motel owners and win easy!

I agree with the suggestion to stick with the better motels and, if I may add, don't forget to tip the roomboy. It always helps to have an ally.......

just my 2 cents worth....:)

I wonder my barkada filipinos if u can pls. write in english... cause than we can all understand what u say...

this is very interresting subjects we have here... in all the subjects we should try to speak english...

for me who is not an american... but a european (not german) who use english as the language we can speak together, and understand eachother :huh:

am not a lawyer, but i think the establishment can be sued, invasion of privacy siguro. but laking kahihiyan to, am sure the media will feast on this kind of story :$

talagang pagpepyestahan ng media yan...at medyo matindi kahihiyan yan na magmomotel ka na lang...mabebenta pa ginagawa mo sa bangketa...para ka na rin nadale ng raid sa MP o beerhouse...