26 replies to this topic

#1 BettyConfidential

BettyConfidential

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:46 AM

Has any of you purchased discount vouchers from metrodeal.com? 

Travel, buffet, shopping, etc. deals? How did it go?

Need some reviews, thanks!  :)

#2 ionon

ionon

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Interests:travel and coffee...

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:55 AM

purchase.... then book ahead of time for availability and re confirm to make sure that there is ni problem... usaully it depends on availability ang mga low or promo nila...

#3 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,957 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:00 AM

May magagandang travel promo ang metrodeal like the resort in Nasugbu at 50% off the regular rate when you book online. For buffet usually sa lunch lang mon-thu ang may promo. Just show them the voucher.   :)  

#4 phatballlz

phatballlz

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Sports & Fitness, Blues, Movies, Traveling, Business

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

it's legit, if that's your concern. so far, wala pa namang bad experience. 

#5 BettyConfidential

BettyConfidential

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:10 PM

purchase.... then book ahead of time for availability and re confirm to make sure that there is ni problem... usaully it depends on availability ang mga low or promo nila...

May magagandang travel promo ang metrodeal like the resort in Nasugbu at 50% off the regular rate when you book online. For buffet usually sa lunch lang mon-thu ang may promo. Just show them the voucher.   :)  

it's legit, if that's your concern. so far, wala pa namang bad experience. 

Thank you for the feedback! Yes, I'm eyeing the travel vouchers specifically. I saw a HK deal from a reputable agency costing about 12K then I saw a deal from MD costing about 6K+ so I was thinking its just too good to be true.

okay naman siya but before purchasing check the merchant na rin. I once had a spa service in a not-so-nice looking place :| the attendants were very nice though. I think metro deal has far too many merchants so somehow baka impossible na nila ma-check talaga lahat ito 

personally, I stick to (in order):

(1) dealgrocer.com - amazing customer service. strict din sa merchants especially if client go there and was not given best service by the staff. I had a terrible experience with Sunrise Buckets and they immediately acted on it. As far as I know, they never got that merchant ever again. 

(2) groupon philippines (beeconomic.com.ph yta) - i love their food merchant partners especially for desserts coz yung mga home-based entreps which I love supporting

(3) cashcashpinoy - oks din ito and the staff replies relatively quickly; I heard that most friends of mine get the travel stuff here

(4) livingsocial (ensogo) - I once got a Diane Stadler facial voucher at a really cool price. My Mom though had a bad experience coz they used to have a habit of "overbooking" then later on hindi na maho-honor yung voucher coz the sked is full

Thanks Ms P! I'll check those sites. 

#6 lowrider

lowrider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:18 PM

If its travel, go check on the agency first, marami kasi dyan, fly by night, bigla nalang nag cloclose. Minsan naman marami pang hidden costs. happened to me sa ibang site. lugi ka sa hassle and stress. You do get your money back if magka issue na masama pero ang daming process, but they are a good business naman, mabagal lang kasi ang daming merchants

#7 charlie_360

charlie_360

Charmer

• Diyosa
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:25 PM

I buy salon vouchers sa metrodeal. Before nung nagsisimula yung metrodeal oks yung nga spa / salon services. Pero right now yung mga merchants tend to do half baked outputs na. Mas mapapamahal ka pa.

#8 BettyConfidential

BettyConfidential

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:10 PM

If its travel, go check on the agency first, marami kasi dyan, fly by night, bigla nalang nag cloclose. Minsan naman marami pang hidden costs. happened to me sa ibang site. lugi ka sa hassle and stress. You do get your money back if magka issue na masama pero ang daming process, but they are a good business naman, mabagal lang kasi ang daming merchants

I buy salon vouchers sa metrodeal. Before nung nagsisimula yung metrodeal oks yung nga spa / salon services. Pero right now yung mga merchants tend to do half baked outputs na. Mas mapapamahal ka pa.

Dati nabaliw din ako jan. But you can get the same promo naman if you go direct to the merchant.

What I dont like lang if you avail mga promo, para kang yagit dun.. basta bitin sa service for me. Kaya tinigilan ko na. At the end of day.. we always get what we pay for.

I guess its just a matter of making a little "investigation" about the merchants/providers. Ang point ko lang naman is to get the best deal without the feeling of getting ripped off :D anyways, thank you for replying, guys! 

#9 omega2959

omega2959

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:27 PM

had good and bad experiences here.  do not buy items for shipping here.  parang nandadaya.  mali ang ibibigay sayo na items tapos parang wala lang

#10 muygrande

muygrande

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:53 PM

Vouchers are the safest bet with Metrodeal since you will end up dealing with known establishments, not some shady merchant.

Edited by muygrande, 14 September 2015 - 12:54 PM.

#11 iceberg007

iceberg007

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:22 PM

Tried metrodeal several times. Ok naman so far

#12 lowrider

lowrider

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:41 AM

Groupon (beeconomic.com.ph) just closed down recently... FYI

#13 Eddy Syet

Eddy Syet

Are you Syeting me?!

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 14,120 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Sex, Romance, Movies, Coffee, Lea Salonga and Maja Salvador.

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:19 AM

I guess its just a matter of making a little "investigation" about the merchants/providers. Ang point ko lang naman is to get the best deal without the feeling of getting ripped off :D anyways, thank you for replying, guys! 

They're legit pero talagang you have to check the vendors pa din. I go for vendors na lang talaga na either kilala ko or recommended ng trusted friends. Paborito ko yung buffet vouchers nila saka yung sa mga cake.  :lol:

#14 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,957 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:08 PM

Saw a vacation deal in Boracay and Palawan at Php5,000 and Php5,900 respectively for 3D2N inclusive of airfare, hotel and breakfast plus tour around the resort. Is it a good deal?  :)

#15 Luis Ayala

Luis Ayala

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:The best things in life aren't free.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:49 PM

I'm still doubting this site kasi parang napaka-unbelievable nung iba nilang deals. Yung as in nakakduda na sa sobrang steal nung deal.

#16 Capô

Capô

#UrbanSuperman

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • Interests:Preferences change

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:00 AM

it's legit and usually, the promos are tied up with the market. Becomes cheap given that there's a time limit for some of the vouchers :)

#17 djsinple

djsinple

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Interests:I am interested only in girls!!! I just love girls specially who are good!

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:20 PM

Ok sa akin ang metrodeal. Peso usually itinatawag ko muna sa establishment para mabigyan ako ng instructions.

#18 Craveaspen

Craveaspen

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:41 PM

Ok naman yung metrodeal, but I advise na mag stick sa vouchers. Medjo marami kasing reklamo when it comes to items, ang dami kasing fake. Pero pakibasa rin maayos yung fine print nung voucher, minsan kasi may additional charges depende sa araw at oras, or nagrerequire ng confirmation.

#19 peter1104f

peter1104f

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:17 PM

Some deals are good , timing is important.

#20 Jangelo11

Jangelo11

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:01 PM

Hina na ng deal sites. But atleast maayos pa metro deal compared sa iba.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users