#41 Gyptove09

Gyptove09

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Coffee and conversation

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:00 PM

My DC battery may be stuffed, not sure yet, in the process of finding out.

If I need to buy a new one, what is the best on the market these days? The one Ive got is a Trojan 130 amp.

Many thanks, LR

#42 Mirco

Mirco

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:04 PM

Anu po mas ok na System Administration in terms of SALARY, CHALLENGE, DEGREE of DIFFICULTY?

1.) UNIX / LINUX
2.) WINDOWS
3.) LOTUS NOTES

Paki sabi na din po bakit? Salamat po..

#43 polofalltrades

polofalltrades

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • Interests:Music, DJ/Production, Games, Extreme Sports, Cooking

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:13 AM

If you're willing to go abroad, then Linux, preferably RHCE is your way for a Sys Ad post. A CCNP cert is very attractive to employers, especially with the above average difficulty of getting it, add to that is experience. KMA if you're a braindumps certified CCNP LOL!

I don't know with you people, do you even think ganun kadali kumuha ng CCIE??? It costs over 75k php, not to mention, cisco will never shoulder your expenses for the trip to California or SG to take the Laboratory exam. Most takers couldn't make it on the first try. People, clear your facts, you make cisco certs look weak. In the Philippines, only 26 people are CCIE certified, and those are only CCIE R&S, which is the basic CCIE certification. I am being defensive kasi, you make it sound like cisco certs are "easy" certs

Source: Cisco Certified CCIEs

Edited by polofalltrades, 02 April 2010 - 01:14 AM.

#44 j0hn

j0hn

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

Corrupt government officials: amount(It depends sa position) perks: wala tax ang ninakaw mo kasi tax na un, sikat ka, minsan considered as "bayani" ka pa or "mabait at matulungin" at minsan pa "makabayan" not to mention the titles "Honorable, commisioner, General, judge, atbp", yearly lumalaki ang kita depende kung gaano ka kalakas sa mga mas corrupt pa sa iyo.
Cons: pwede ka makulong(ok lang e-papardon ka naman eh), ndi ka maka2log sa gabi(if may consensya ka pa), dependent ka din sa mga mas corrupt pa sa iyo, dapat manalo sa eleksyon (ok lang hindi naman wise voters ang masa, basta sikat panalo na), at syempre naka serve ka na sa hotel ni hudas

#45 theexchristian

theexchristian

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:06 PM

Another thing to consider in taking an IT career is the technology base of your skill. If your skill is technology-based take into consideration the market value of the technology and possibility of that particular technology to became "phased out" or "saturated." Example, there are technologies before (90s) like networking skills and vb that pays much but now (due to saturation of those skills) doesnt pay much.

#46 arn_arn

arn_arn

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:17 PM

I want to go back in the IT industry say COBOL/ Mainframe due to financial institution is still using it and I'm on my 30's and I think there is a demand on this one especially if I try to apply on the BPO companies. Is it too late already? Or Java, PHP, MS certification na lang.

TSR kasi ako right now..

Need advise.. thanks.

#47 rhubs

rhubs

Kaladkarin

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1589 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:34 PM

Is there an occupation here in the Philippines that involve IT Security / Ethical Security Checking / ISA ?

#48 ~sp

~sp

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1120 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:56 PM

Is there an occupation here in the Philippines that involve IT Security / Ethical Security Checking / ISA ?

Yes sir. as far as I know, medyo madami :-)

#49 jumanji1

jumanji1

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:06 AM

Anu po mas ok na System Administration in terms of SALARY, CHALLENGE, DEGREE of DIFFICULTY?

1.) UNIX / LINUX
2.) WINDOWS
3.) LOTUS NOTES

Paki sabi na din po bakit? Salamat po..

Linux in terms of salary, pati sa dificulty... thought very expensive ang mga Cert if you want to pursue yung Architect Cert for Redhat. may cost you almost a Million to complete the cert.

#50 jumanji1

jumanji1

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:09 AM

Linux in terms of salary, pati sa dificulty... thought very expensive ang mga Cert if you want to pursue yung Architect Cert for Redhat. may cost you almost a Million to complete the cert.

pero in terms of Demand. mas madaming Company ang gumagamit ng windows. pero once you got the Architect Cert. Maraming Company and Magkakandarapa syo.. FYI as of the Moment there are only 7 Redhat Certified Acrchitect in South East Asia. and Isa lang and Pinoy.. at wala sya sa Pilipinas.. nsa Singapore sya.

#51 nwebe

nwebe

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1202 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:45 AM

pero in terms of Demand. mas madaming Company ang gumagamit ng windows. pero once you got the Architect Cert. Maraming Company and Magkakandarapa syo.. FYI as of the Moment there are only 7 Redhat Certified Acrchitect in South East Asia. and Isa lang and Pinoy.. at wala sya sa Pilipinas.. nsa Singapore sya.

You're right that there are more companies looking for MS-based skills, but sysads in this area are plenty.

Marami din namang mga companies na nagahanap ng Linux skills.  Linux is already considered mainstream for servers.  And demand is higher than supply for skilled linux sysads.  So you may get more.

#52 mnlmnl

mnlmnl

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:39 PM

Much easier to learn than coding and software programming is Cisco certification - CCNA with some minor experience will get you a decent salary of at least 30k in Manila.  You can learn cisco by taking a software course and learn it in as little as 3 months.

#53 Paul Maverick

Paul Maverick

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:01 AM

We are hiring for ONLINE ENGLISH TUTORS. Please send me your applications to jgo@chungdahm.com.ph

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree of any field

Must be willing to work in Makati/Ortigas,Mon – Fri (2pm - 11pm)

No work experience required

Candidate should have strong English language skills (both oral and written)

Candidate must have the passion for teaching

50 full-time positions available

Can start ASAP.

WE OFFER:

Competitive salary offer

HMO upon regularization

Training allowance

Weekends off

Regularization  and promotion opportunities

Send your applications to jgo@chungdahm.com.ph

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users