Bars With Acoustic Live Band

Sensya na po medyo oldie na :rolleyes: Are there any bars na ang ambience is like that of San Mig in Ali Mall (circa 80's-90's)? That place was GREAT.. Open in the afternoon with singers accompanied only by a guitar or piano, medyo pricey nga lang.

Some of you might want to check out 70's bistro located at Anonas St, Proj 3. Noel Cabangon plays there (you should hear him play "Return to Pooh Corner", "Englishman in New York" ) as well as Parokya ni Edgar. Di ko na nga lang alam ang sched nila :P

Off The Grill

mura lang siya kumpara sa iba at sulit naman ang food... as for the live band entertainment, the best dito yung acoustic RNB nights... ewan ko lang kung meron pang ganito, though... tagal na din akong di napasyal eh dahil malayo sa akin ang Timog area... pero pag mapapadpad ako ng Timog, dito talaga punta ko. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by Legionnaire

Nakapunta na din ako sa Anthology, usually with my wife pero never ko natiyempuhan na may Acoustic singers kasi usually weekdays kami napupunta and maaga umaalis. I've never tried the second floor drinking area (near the rest rooms). Anybody knows the schedule kung kelan mayroon?

As far as off the grill is concerned, masubukan nga uli. I agree, affordable ang rates nila. I hope nag improve na ang singers nila from early last year :hypocritesmiley:

off the grill timog.. cactus grill sa may libis if u really want good soothing acoustic music.. nglang di ako sure kung andun p un sa may libis.. meron din mgndang acoustic bar sa may bandang pedro gill.. if u plan to go solo or something.. its not that popular but i can tell that the music ang ngpanalo sa place n un.. i forgot the name sori, il just update my reply for the name of the bar.. cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hi bros and sis!!! my foreign friends are fond of going to bars with live acoustic bands playing. Any info on this? Like any bars where Acoustic Jive or Romy Jorolan is playing? sorry kung medyo oldies na ha...but for me they are the best so far...

you can go to VôTRE bar in QC near abs-cbn sgt esguerra avenue.....every tuesday and wednesday meron sila live acoustic, it is a very nice place to chill-out and relax. I was there last week. just check it out.

• 1 month later...

Meron bang w/in Marikina / Ortigas / Libis Area that has a band that plays acoustic music and of course, masarap ang food. :)

I've been to Bonfire before @ Marikina Riverbanks before and okay naman, but nung nalipat na ng place, di ko na siya nabalikan.

• 2 weeks later...

PAPA JEKKS sa may Marikina RIverbanks,sarap pa ng mga pulutan.

I agree!! I love their Sizzling Chicken!!!

Plus with an acoustic band :)

meron ba sa pasig?yung maganda

Try Bistro Mateo at Tiendesitas, they have an Acoustic Band/Singer on weekends.